Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,189 comments
Does anyone know how to unlock the space on top of the screen to be used by HUD apps? It's frustrating because I want to put the KS Map on top and center of the screen but because of the top row being permanently "locked" I have to place it too low and it intrudes in my view. The KS Map can't be resized (and I have a small monitor) so I need it to be further up.

This is the same error I got on my main pc, updating or rolling back Sympligon didn't help.
I suspect a CM crash while furiously LODding messed up something...

Luckily I installed AC and CM on a laptop, installed the previous Sympligon version and now I can LOD away.
what version are you running? i tried rolling back to 9.2.5300 and no luck

@marc_13000 is it possible to have the haas too? thanks
Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/z9fb389ipt51e44/Previews_shots_gp_2022_vf22.zip/file

preview.jpg

Hi
can someone please make better physics and sounds to this carpack?

It's the 2014 F1 season
I'd be interested as well. Some cars don't even have any sounds, the car's physics is pretty much equal and when switching to the Caterham in spectator mode the game crashes. You can't even drive the car. An update would really be in need.

what version are you running? i tried rolling back to 9.2.5300 and no luck
On my main pc I tried reinstalling 9.2.5300 both over the newer version and as a fresh install but nothing.
On the lappie with a fresh AC/CM install, 9.2.5300 works perfectly.
No clues why.

@JOHNSICKLES veeeery interested.
Also, a new node for the exhaust so it can be animated via csp would be sweet.

Last edited:
Oh, c'mon. if so, maybe it's really minimally larger than in real life. do we really want to discuss a few millimeters about a mod that is already four years old? and now someone suddenly noticed that the mod is marginally larger than the real car? I don't want to know how many mods are installed in everyone AC who probably have even bigger differences in masses from their real counterparts. I think we can live with this small difference quite well, after a lot of people have been doing their rounds in AC with this Aston for four years now.😅

I don't think i will change the size on this mod. I just added some little extra optical cosmetics and fixed the dash camera, because the download link was broken in our forum, so i just reuploaded it.
Hello my dear friend . It is not my intention to argue with you. I have great respect for what you have done. I just wanted to warn you if this is something that can be fixed simply.

Tierp Arena Stockholm​

No mod for Assetto Corsa ??? (STCC 2012 "TTA")

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Going back over the very first track I ever tried to create an ext_config for, Lime Rock. Now that I understand how to use Photoshop a little better, I wanted to try and improve the textures because the colors always looked faded and yellow to me. I realize a lot of it could be my personal ppfilter and\or my monitor settings so this may look odd on your monitor. Just wondering if you think I went too far on the amount of overall added green, too much saturation\contrast and maybe too dark.

Before:
View attachment 1148985

After:
View attachment 1148986
Looks really great, mate. keep up that good work.

Hello guys, I'm pretty new here and this is my first post ever on this site, however I've been following this thread since like, uhm, forever :D

Apologize if my question seems pretty dumb, but I've looking for this NSX like forever:

The problem is, that whenever I find links of that car, all links are dead :(

I would be very grateful if someone can share it with me, who still has that car :)

Yep, it's that exact car.:)

I have tried to look up on their site but unfortunately the site doesn't work correctly on my end, so there's no way to download it :/

Last edited:
This is the same error I got on my main pc, updating or rolling back Sympligon didn't help.
I suspect a CM crash while furiously LODding messed up something...

Luckily I installed AC and CM on a laptop, installed the previous Sympligon version and now I can LOD away.
The licence was the issue for me wehn i registered it again with the free lic option it worked.

Hello guys, I'm pretty new here and this is my first post ever on this site, however I've been following this thread since like, uhm, forever :D

Apologize if my question seems pretty dumb, but I've looking for this NSX like forever:

I would be very grateful if someone can share it with me, who still has that car :)

Maybe we can ask @dragster666 if he still has his reedited version...

LINK HERE : https://www.mediafire.com/file/nnhy9hkw898juur/ag_hondansx_gt500_98.7z/file

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1652382221639.png
    1652382221639.png
    419.6 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for sharing this, I couldn't find it but....I understand it is encripterd... any ideas how to solve this? (i'm using last public preview)View attachment 1149374
which reshade version are you running?

Last edited:
which reshade version are you running?

didn't know this!... Im running 5.0... must be that... Thanks for answering !

My solution for encrypted cars is to put them in the bin. But normally they should look normal in game, so idk what is happening here…:rolleyes:
That's my go too, I don't modify cars I let the experts do that but I do like my previews to all look the same (OCD) and once I see the blue crystal appear it goes in the bin so if the hours and hours of work they have done and if that work is to please the community in my case they have wasted their time.
If they have done it for themselves and are just being nice to share good on them but in that case they should have kept it to themselves.
This is just from my point of view others may feel different.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back