Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
Thanks for sharing this, I couldn't find it but....I understand it is encripterd... any ideas how to solve this? (i'm using last public preview)View attachment 1149374
It looks fine to me just very bad understeer

lamborghini_hurcan_evo_2_ddm_gt6_r246_16_09_59.jpg

New version of the renault 5 europacup...
Since the updater enjoyed packing and redistributing 597 megabytes of skins from RD without even mentioning the author, I suppose he will enjoy a little push.

Looking at the brighter side of things, I spotted 5 random cars with no LODs...
  • the two freebies DTM 2020, the Audee and the BeEmDabbleIou
  • the two Toyota Celicas 73 (toy_celica), club sport & rally
  • DeTomaso Vallelunga (gd_vallelunga)

The Celica Club Sport runs nicely against, as an example, Pessio's Mini Cooper S 1000 or Pessio's Abarth TC1000.
The rally version of the Celica seems a bit faster than the TCL pack but a bit of ballast might work.
The DeTomaso Vallelunga, although not a touring car, goes along the slowest of the TCL pack. I just need to tweak the brakes because they are too "sweet(*)" for a vintage car.

If you have priorities on which I should LOD first, drop me a line.

* = insert your favourite aleatory adjective here

does anyone know why if, for example, I load the 1993 SimDream season and go out on the track, the helmets of the various pilots are the white ones by default? I checked the folder and of course there are. I don't understand where the problem lies. Maybe the problem is not in the folder: Content- cars- skin. But directly into that driver? Where are the kn5 files?

I'm working on the skins for the Peugeot 905 (trying to get the indicator lights below the windshield to the right color for each skin) and I'm getting there, but with the base model I'm working with (peugeot_905_1992 directory name, different from my original skins) the wheel shadows are not showing up in game. This is making it look like the wheels aren't touching the ground, but in CM Showroom the wheels are definately touching the ground, and the wheel shadows seem good. I tried copying the wheel shadows from the other model (which works on that one), to no avail. I messed around with tire radius (thinking maybe they were too far from the ground for the shadows) to no avail. Tyre Shadow FX is on, tried both and all ways.

Any suggestions/tips?

EDIT: Problems solved. Wheel bits weren't set to cast shadows. Fixed with 3DSimEd.
Screenshot_peugeot_905_1992_doningtonpark-2.jpg
Screenshot_lmp2_peugeot_905evo_doningtonpark.jpg

Last edited:
It looks fine to me just very bad understeer

View attachment 1149407
lmao probably the lowest effort acc port to exist. im certain if you use the car analyzer you will find some kunos stuff in there. but even more funny is that the beta is already called 1.0 which is supposed to be the first release version usually :D idk who worked on it but that seems to hit a new level of shady modding.

I'm working on the skins for the Peugeot 905 (trying to get the indicator lights below the windshield to the right color for each skin) and I'm getting there, but with the base model I'm working with (peugeot_905_1992 directory name, different from my original skins) the wheel shadows are not showing up in game. This is making it look like the wheels aren't touching the ground, but in CM Showroom the wheels are definately touching the ground, and the wheel shadows seem good. I tried copying the wheel shadows from the other model (which works on that one), to no avail. I messed around with tire radius (thinking maybe they were too far from the ground for the shadows) to no avail. Tyre Shadow FX is on, tried both and all ways.

Any suggestions/tips? View attachment 1149507View attachment 1149509
Does anyone have a link to this car?

Seeing as you asked, I'm a big fan of that little DeTomaso and trying to giant-slay against the ACL GTC cars... But I know its forgiving brakes and handling help a bit too much (though I really like the car), would be interested in testing out any tweaks.

New version of the renault 5 europacup...
Since the updater enjoyed packing and redistributing 597 megabytes of skins from RD without even mentioning the author, I suppose he will enjoy a little push.

Looking at the brighter side of things, I spotted 5 random cars with no LODs...
  • the two freebies DTM 2020, the Audee and the BeEmDabbleIou
  • the two Toyota Celicas 73 (toy_celica), club sport & rally
  • DeTomaso Vallelunga (gd_vallelunga)

The Celica Club Sport runs nicely against, as an example, Pessio's Mini Cooper S 1000 or Pessio's Abarth TC1000.
The rally version of the Celica seems a bit faster than the TCL pack but a bit of ballast might work.
The DeTomaso Vallelunga, although not a touring car, goes along the slowest of the TCL pack. I just need to tweak the brakes because they are too "sweet(*)" for a vintage car.

* = insert your favourite aleatory adjective here
I'm making skins for the Mazda RX7 GTO by PedroBLR at the time, and I think it doesn't have lods so that would be a nice addition :D

guys, anyone have a version of the Phoenix Street Circuit of the early 90's ?
I had one, must search if still have somewhere.
But its not worth anyway. Rfactor1 visuals and very slow AI. So all in all useless.
But if you want i can search it

Hello everyone with the aim of creating my own championships. I would like to know if there is a summary of the best modded circuits in terms of quality, fluidity, rendering in order to make the races as immersive as possible. Thank you for your help .
i found some for example : https://outsidergaming.com/assetto-corsa-best-track-mods-to-use-in-2021/
That's near to impossible to answer.
There are literally several hundreds of tracks that would meet your needs.
Above that:
  • Road, street, circuit, oval ?
  • Real, fictional, historic ?
  • F1, GT's, TC, LMS, classics, DTM etc...etc... ?
  • Endurance, sprint, short, long ... ?
  • Number of pit slots...
  • Day, night, weather (rainFX) ?
  • Europe, America's (N, S), Asia, Australia etc...
And then there's the personal preference too.

Check @Breathe list here and find out:

Last edited:
Wip my Renault 5 turbo EuropaCup ModdersSquadraCorse
-New Collider
-New Texture
-New Shader
-New Wheel
-New Seat
-New Steering wheel
-Update Physics and instruments
-CSP part

Soon free
I am thinking of releasing with the new updates, also a road version of the R5 turbo respecting the stock characteristics of the car. I can use the 3D model of FH4. What do you think?

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1652450548.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1652450548.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 17
Found it. It's by ACR.

Thank you so much but unfortunately I don't have any social media so for me it's impossible to download if it isn't from drive, Mega or sharemods. Is it possible to upload somewhere?
Sorry

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back