- 30
Hey guys!
I was away for some time and I wanted to ask what are the best possibilities to download car/track addons at this moment?
Is there a site which collects most of them (I thought Assettoland was doing something like this in the past, but it is not updating like in earlier times)?
I find it very hard to track each of the releases from different authors, e.g. you can download only on his patreon or discord.
Thanks
I was away for some time and I wanted to ask what are the best possibilities to download car/track addons at this moment?
Is there a site which collects most of them (I thought Assettoland was doing something like this in the past, but it is not updating like in earlier times)?
I find it very hard to track each of the releases from different authors, e.g. you can download only on his patreon or discord.
Thanks



