Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,756 comments
  • 51,915,063 views
Nowhere did I say they were the same. I was griping about the SimTraxx version, which I paid for, and loving the Abulzz version. The base version is beautiful, but a good ext_config can make a huge difference... I didn't really compare it before the config, I was just astonished at how good it all looked (having picked up the config along the way).
Gottit. And r3b3ld3 is involved? Config could be found on his Patreon?

Asked and answered. Ta.
 
Last edited:
Gotta say, the Targa Florio (ablz_targaflorio73 not simtraxx) is sure looking good right now. I kinda gave up on the Targa after years of waiting for Simtraxx to get not very far. Just picked up the latest ext-config from r3b3ld3 and WOW. For an alpha it's quite excellent. Checkit!

Nowhere did I say they were the same. I was griping about the SimTraxx version, which I paid for, and loving the Abulzz version. The base version is beautiful, but a good ext_config can make a huge difference... I didn't really compare it before the config, I was just astonished at how good it all looked (having picked up the config along the way, from a/his discord). (Just joined the Abulzz patreon :))
You did not say SimTraxx and Abulzz are the same. I asked for clarification of the ext-config as your original message can be read as:
  1. You like Abulzz's Targa Florio.
  2. You gave up on SimTraxx's version.
  3. You just got r3b3ld3's ext-config... (then my interpretation) for Abulzz's version (because the topic is about Abulzz's version)
All good now. I understand.
 
Last edited:
Ahhh, I see now. The Targa Florio '73 config I found on r3b3ld3's discord was done by the same guys who did the original (Beni, abulzz). Sorry to mis-credit there.
In any case, the Patreon version is a huge update and multiply everything by 100. Big Wow. I know where I'll be in VR for the next few weeks. Still some weird greens in there, but it's an alpha version so much can be expected. AlfaAtTarga-01.jpgAlfaAtTarga-03.jpgAlfaAtTarga-04.jpg
I realize my initial report on this was confusing. I was so excited my literary skills abandoned me :)
 
Last edited:
Ahhh, I see now. The Targa Florio '73 config I found on r3b3ld3's discord was done by the same guys who did the original (Beni, abulzz). Sorry to mis-credit there.
In any case, the Patreon version is a huge update and multiply everything by 100. Big Wow. I know where I'll be in VR for the next few weeks. Still some weird greens in there, but it's an alpha version so much can be expected.View attachment 1189358View attachment 1189359View attachment 1189360
I realize my initial report on this was confusing. I was so excited my literary skills abandoned me :)
And they implemented photogrammetry since August, so big things are in the making.

1662143826122.png
 
Hi!
Maybe someone did the ext_config for Legion's Nordschleife Faux Vintage 1938? :)
 
i wonder if anyone attemped a good mod for Grand Valley Speedway from Gran Turismo?
 
i wonder if anyone attemped a good mod for Grand Valley Speedway from Gran Turismo?
Yes. Three versions that I know of. All of them can be found on @Breathe list, linked a couple of dozen times here on this thread.
 
Last edited:
Anyone who can say what is the best version of Zaandvort track? Pyyer is working is extension on Zaandvort2020 but I heard there is one from AKTC that is very good
 
Anyone who can say what is the best version of Zaandvort track? Pyyer is working is extension on Zaandvort2020 but I heard there is one from AKTC that is very good
There are a few. Atm I have the rF2 conversion by ACTK (v1.0) installed. Note that it is spelled Zandvoort... ;)
 
Its OK Batman, there's no need to look so shocked. Last I checked, we were still allowed to respectfully maintain contrary opinions.
Of course you are allowed to post your contrary opinions respectfully. But just as you're allowed to do that, others can react in any way they want as long as they're not violating any rules on here. So, post an opinion, expect a response.


With that said:
Daffy Duck Face.jpg













:P
 
There are a few. Atm I have the rF2 conversion by ACTK (v1.0) installed. Note that it is spelled Zandvoort... ;)
I messed up with the letters a bit hahaha, yeah I have it too? What about kunos?
 
Ported the 74-79 and 85, 89 and 91 seasons last year. Now I'm revisiting those, maybe one day I'll be satisfied with them and post them here. Or hidden behind my 45€/month Patreon / OnlyFan / PayPal donation / bank transfer lmao.
Oh, very nice!
Would be cool if you can share...
 
I messed up with the letters a bit hahaha, yeah I have it too? What about kunos?
Kunos' version (with Legion add-ons --> 5 layouts) is fine too, but it doesn't have the new (from 2021) banked corner.
 
Last edited:
Question for the track makers. What makes one track look darker or lighter than another?

As I fool around with my ppfilter, I notice that the lighting looks great on one track, but too dark or light on another. I tried to find something in the tracks extension with regards to exposure or lighting, but don't see anything so i'm curious as to what determines a track's brightness.

Thanks...
 
Anyone who can say what is the best version of Zaandvort track? Pyyer is working is extension on Zaandvort2020 but I heard there is one from AKTC that is very good

Sergio Loro's ;)

 
As to Zandvoort, I use kunos for pre-banking changes, and the GTP Zandvoort2020 (with 2022 skin available) for the post changes. It doesn't say "GTP" in the author field, but I thought it was in the download info...(?)

(and ditto on the Sandevoerde call!)
 
Last edited:
Follow the link pack of several Matra from the World Endurance (the different versions in the prints), but mainly Le Mans, as I always say, it's not perfect, it's just for fun and complete the "grids" with important cars that made history.

I still need to try to make a better version of the 670B (Le Mans 73 ) and maybe the 680 (Le Mans 74 ). of the same.

Antoniog7772
Jempy
Marco1990
Saxony
matteo
Der_jaguar
Commodore
Joeschmoe
Prostriker92
almafera
nickM

Have fun with what you have for now, until someone releases improved versions, that's what I hope.


OBSERVATIONS: I noticed yesterday when I went to make the prints in the showroom, problems in adding textures in the following Matra: just need to rename the files:

lm70.75_matra_ms670_72.lm.shorttail_f:
skin files "G.Hill", "2016_driver_suit_diff1.dds" - to "2016_driver_suit_diff.dds", doing so will load the "driver_suit" texture.

lm70-75_matra_670b_lm74:
renames "all" files of all skins "30top.bmp" to "30top2.bmp" to load the skins with the numbers of each car.




 

Attachments

  • __custom_showroom_1662171917.png
    __custom_showroom_1662171917.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 95
  • __custom_showroom_1662171769.png
    __custom_showroom_1662171769.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 102
  • __custom_showroom_1662171681.png
    __custom_showroom_1662171681.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 94
  • __custom_showroom_1662171286.png
    __custom_showroom_1662171286.png
    85 KB · Views: 90
  • __custom_showroom_1662171220.png
    __custom_showroom_1662171220.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 88
  • __custom_showroom_1662171082.png
    __custom_showroom_1662171082.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 87
  • __custom_showroom_1662171027.png
    __custom_showroom_1662171027.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 89
  • __custom_showroom_1662170946.png
    __custom_showroom_1662170946.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 92
  • __custom_showroom_1662170822.png
    __custom_showroom_1662170822.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 95
  • __custom_showroom_1662171965.png
    __custom_showroom_1662171965.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 93
  • __custom_showroom_1662172228.png
    __custom_showroom_1662172228.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 88
  • __custom_showroom_1662172258.png
    __custom_showroom_1662172258.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 90
  • __custom_showroom_1662173235.png
    __custom_showroom_1662173235.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Hi! Does anyone know where I can get this track from please !

fb_shanghai (assetto Corsa) thanks in advance :-)​

 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back