Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,170 comments
Does anyone know how to get rid of the awful noise that plays through this site when you use this Christmas Tree Emoji in the "Like" section? --> 🎄 Sounds as though some banshee must have stepped on a lego.
Might need to bring it up in the support section to bring it to @Jordan attention. :lol:
Had to use the poo emoji to see if it would play the same crappy Mariah bloody Carey song as the Christmas tree emoji but no such luck.
Whoever decided this was a good idea needs putting on top of the worlds tallest Christmas tree with a load of christmas lights and this tune playing on loop through some headphones
refresh the page after using the xtree button, stops the music

No need to despair folks!!!
Listening to Carey over-&-over is not for everyone (moi included)...

A neat-trick would be to just MUTE the relative-tab, like so...
(right-click to activate tab-menu)

tab-mute.png

Happy racing everyone...

Last edited:
Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

View attachment 1217306

I want to make a skin for this car, but...
View attachment 1217307

The rtm_arta_garaiya_gt500 car presents a somewhat strange mapping, with which one cannot work very well.

View attachment 1217308

...Seems like they intentionally make things even more complicated for skin creators. :banghead:
i remade the uv mapping in blender for a evo 4, its not complicated but takes a long amount of time

Hello everyone

Very nice mod you have done here Masscot ;)

On my side, I'm pretty new on modding on AC, but for those who remember, I've made the same car on GTL on NoGrip, but it was 10 years ago haha.
View attachment 1216955

Today I want to present you my new car, the famous 964 Cup
View attachment 1216953

I started this project in june 2022 by reusing some parts from the existing Porsche the 964 turbo from Geroda (don't know if it's rip or full scatch modeling, I contacted him but no answer for now..)

By the way, I redo ton of stuff on it, to fit to the 964 Cup, fenders, bumpers, skirts, trunk, spoiler, interior, wheels, wheels arms, lights, rollcage, wipers, engine, exhaust, all UV's AO's ...a completely new car !

On skin side, I made almost all skins, 37, from the French Porsche Carrera Cup 1992

View attachment 1216954

On physic side, I had a great help from Dan!Ger and Velo who setuped all this parts based on real 964 cup spec'

The car is now on test side to be sure to have a good experience.
With Danger, we are also looking to adding it to the BPR recreation mod too'

Hope you like it!
I will keep you posted :D

zOffTy

WONDERFUL! Excited for the release...

shi
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 skins converted from PC2.
These GT-R were entered in the 1990/1991/1992 Macau GP.
View attachment 1217438
View attachment 1217439View attachment 1217440
Created for nissan_r32_jtcc by @Greg_ST . (Include it in your updates if you like.)
Skins download
Car download
The author of the PC2 skin is MajkiMajk. He gave me permission to use it. Thanks.
Thank you, I will add the skins on the next update, + give me your nickname too so I can add it to the credits

Hello everyone

Very nice mod you have done here Masscot ;)

On my side, I'm pretty new on modding on AC, but for those who remember, I've made the same car on GTL on NoGrip, but it was 10 years ago haha.
View attachment 1216955

Today I want to present you my new car, the famous 964 Cup
View attachment 1216953

I started this project in june 2022 by reusing some parts from the existing Porsche the 964 turbo from Geroda (don't know if it's rip or full scatch modeling, I contacted him but no answer for now..)

By the way, I redo ton of stuff on it, to fit to the 964 Cup, fenders, bumpers, skirts, trunk, spoiler, interior, wheels, wheels arms, lights, rollcage, wipers, engine, exhaust, all UV's AO's ...a completely new car !

On skin side, I made almost all skins, 37, from the French Porsche Carrera Cup 1992

View attachment 1216954

On physic side, I had a great help from Dan!Ger and Velo who setuped all this parts based on real 964 cup spec'

The car is now on test side to be sure to have a good experience.
With Danger, we are also looking to adding it to the BPR recreation mod too'

Hope you like it!
I will keep you posted :D

zOffTy
Screenshot_porsche_964_cup_db_autodrome_de_linas-montlhery_21-11-122-11-32-8.jpg
zOffty's car is a real pleasure to work with. The six cars in the picture will join the Paris 1000 km 1994 skin pack, which we hope to release soon.

__custom_showroom_1671127256.png
__custom_showroom_1671167635.png
__custom_showroom_1671127234.png

__custom_showroom_1671542238.png
__custom_showroom_1671127208.png
__custom_showroom_1671180116.png

Our team is still looking for helping hands. If you are into AC modding, you love 90s GT cars and you would like to help us, please send me a PM. We need 3D artists, physic creators, skinners, researchers and track guys.

The BPR Recreation Project has only just started and there is a long way to go. The dream of fully replicating the series in the best possible way is a big task. I believe, that AC is the best platform to do so.

I wish you all a good christmas time.

Dan!Ger

anyone know of a good Renault 5 Turbo mod that could be BOPd to this?
there's a splendid '81 Renault 5 Turbo R by Dan Busca (it's at v1.5, at least in my library...) has a bit less hp but can keep up very well to the Littlebird. I'd say they are a good match.

(don't have the official DL link , but a Duckduck search should yield this baby pretty quickly ;)

Cool news on the S60 V8SC, is that car available and how does it balance against the V8Corsa cars? Recently started to play that more so its cool to see that...

there's a splendid '81 Renault 5 Turbo R by Dan Busca (it's at v1.5, at least in my library...) has a bit less hp but can keep up very well to the Littlebird. I'd say they are a good match.

(don't have the official DL link , but a Duckduck search should yield this baby pretty quickly ;)
Awesome thanks

VW Golf Mk1 'Littlebird' release.
The Littlebird. Stiffly sprung and highly strung. Harsher curb stomps than American History X. Sticks like **** to a blanket.
This is not a serious car... but it is serious fun.
Big thanks to everyone who contributed to this bat**** crazy pocket rocket.
Note: some previous skins have been purged for consistency and to keep the file size reasonable. There are 45 fictional skins included. Add the others from the previous car if you want.
This car is slightly slower than its Club Track doner, but needs more driving, more finessing. But don't worry - it's still wonderfully brutal.

v1.70 (Released as a new 'Littlebird' car December 2022, replacing the old Golf Mk1 Club Track, which can now be deleted. Or kept).
Drivetrain swapped from FWD to RWD; Offside wing mirror added; Cockpit AO added (previous VAO patch deleted); Exterior paint parameters corrected; Steering animation tweaked; Shaking exhaust added; Glass tweaked; Aero updated; Rear side window trim fixed; Collider updated; Wheel blur fixed; Steering wheel improved; LODs optimised, rebuilt by hand; Petronas, Burger King, Fanta, NOS, Liqui Moly, Esso, Cadbury, Durex, Littlebird, BioBizz, Uniqlo, Yo! Sushi, Iame, Hot Wheels, Skittles, Domino's, Castrol GTX, Atomq, Lego, Rubik's G-Shock, Adidas, and Sumo Power skins added; MOMO driver kit removed from all skin folders and replaced with skin.ini, except for MOMO car (saving ~12MB per skin folder); Various data updates; UI info updated; 'Littlebird' moniker added because this car chirps, it flies... and will crap on you from a great height if you're not careful.

View attachment 1216901

Download: https://we.tl/t-1ucmFAB7at

Knocked up a video of this fun car with colourful skins

hi guys,

hope someone here can give me a golden tip for CSP setting that can solve the following issue I face:

using rendering mode Oculus Rift and a Quest2 on Circuit Zolder by Reboot team (v1.01) I get this "flickering" on some parts of the track , only at distance (when I get closer it stops).

When I start a race with 12 opponents , starting from Last position,
then at the right side the windows on the first floor of the buiding are having said flickering.
Then when I backup a little the billboards above the finish line start as well (to flicker)
(this is faster way to get to that point for testing purposes , rather then first having to do a full lap :)

I hope someone here can point me in the right direction.
I've been changing CSP options for an hour now and can't find the solution...

Is there another Finland Rally DiRT3 like the one from CHiQuiFReaKy? I'd like to throw it up on a server for some friends and me but the way he has the files structured I cannot upload Extension and System to the server which are essential in getting the track to be recognised.

Here is his version:

DiRT3 - Finland Trailblazer

more DiRT track here:

more DiRT conversions are coming, soon 🎅

Last edited:
A new adaptation for the Ferrari 801 (1957), Monaco, Aintree and Monza. A tire modification for the BRM P25.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1671681517.png
    __custom_showroom_1671681517.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 23
  • __custom_showroom_1671681600.png
    __custom_showroom_1671681600.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 24
  • __custom_showroom_1671681691.png
    __custom_showroom_1671681691.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 19
  • __custom_showroom_1671681767.png
    __custom_showroom_1671681767.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_26_23.png
    Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_26_23.png
    373.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_26_44.png
    Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_26_44.png
    297.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_27_53.png
    Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_27_53.png
    424 KB · Views: 18
  • Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_29_01.png
    Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_29_01.png
    438.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_29_31.png
    Assetto Corsa 22_12_2022 01_29_31.png
    300.6 KB · Views: 22
Assetto Corsa - HS RING v.0.75 (+Download)

HS ring for rFactor by Big Galar
Conversion by ACF

Here the HS RING, have fun with the track.

Here the link:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back