Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,185 comments
Ey guys, do you know if this hillclimb from Richar Burns Rally Is available for assetto?

Thanks

Ehhhh i don't know...but the graphics in that video almost make me puke lol.

But also...what map mod is this?? I got this screenshot from someone from the Project NFS Reborn Discord server.
20221202214035_1.jpg

Last edited:
Ehhhh i don't know...but the graphics in that video almost make me puke lol.

But also...what map mod is this?? I got this screenshot from someone from the Project NFS Reborn Discord server.
20221202214035_1.jpg
This is a Costa de Almería rally stage. Its placed right here in my village. I know is not the best quality but is the only one i've found...

Last edited:
If you want a break from this car, there's a nice Renault 5 Turbo (mentioned above) that can be a good buddy for 'Birdie', but needs skins.... :D:P:rolleyes:
Would need more than just skins. Was over 10 seconds a lap slower at Brands Hatch Gp. Would need stickier tires for starters.

Ey guys, do you know if this hillclimb from Richar Burns Rally Is available for assetto?

Thanks

Greatest rally game ever made!.. mainly because the cars drive like they have polished wooden tyres and the road is black ice....
That is sim racing nirvana............apparently.
Still find it laughable although some of that has been wiped away now. Craig Breen said a few years ago that driving the rally stages in Sweden with the studded tyres feels like he has more grip than on the gravel.
Old sim racers says "arcade".
Sorry to derail..... as an aside graphics aren't everything, I still have some fun in rfactor 1.
In fact I find Rfactor 2 more annoying where they have tried to make it look like project cars but it just doesn't suit it, its grim.
Literally rfactor 2 has been rolled in glitter but you can still smell it...

Last edited:
For some past days I've start trying AC as a "tarmac rallye sim". Because why not - AC is an amazing platform "for all". :)
This guide as a start point is awesome!
But some tracks seems to be a little outdated. Maybe someone have fresh CSP config for this track? Other tracks I don't try yet, so cannot say that they all up-to-date. :)

Just downloaded this car, after being water-boarded by it in recent weeks(just kidding)!

Any chance of say, an Oculus, Valve, Apple, Android, X-box and PlayStation, and/or a few KFC, McDonald’s, Five Guys, Wendy’s etc additions too? :D
I've got three other WIPs to finish then want to look at how to add a basic MoTeC/Racelogic unit for lap times, but maybe after Xmas?

How do i turn any of the stock/normal cars to Rally modified?

From this:

View attachment 1217720

To this:

View attachment 1217721

Thanks.
Basically blender, but to fit that car maybe you'd need to custom, make the front light casing, aside from the lights its pretty easy, just lower it change wheels in blender and get a different bumper.
If you could live without the lights not too much work, but the you would need new steering wheel and race / rally interior co piolet etc.
I follow these on discord, see maybe if they have done anything similar?

Craig Breen said a few years ago that driving the rally stages in Sweden with the studded tyres feels like he has more grip than on the gravel.
Old sim racers says "arcade".
FWIW Studded tire on the ice/snow can actually pull quite a lot of force, and can almost be driven like downforce cars because more load transfer drive the stud into the surface more....when we go ice rallyX in Michigan people on studs are like 30-40 sec faster around a 2 mile course than people just on normal snow-ice tires....

FWIW Studded tire on the ice/snow can actually pull quite a lot of force, and can almost be driven like downforce cars because more load transfer drive the stud into the surface more....when we go ice rallyX in Michigan people on studs are like 30-40 sec faster around a 2 mile course than people just on normal snow-ice tires....
Yeah, the Swedish Rally is often the fastest of the year, faster than Finland, because the surface below the snow is compacted gravel, meaning the thinner, studded snow tyres can really dig in to the surface.
On the Monte, it's pretty much snow/ice on top of rock-hard tarmac.

A lot of people see snow, and instantly think it's all slippery stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Swedish Rally is often the fastest of the year, faster than Finland, because the surface below the snow is compacted gravel, meaning the thinner, studded snow tyres can really dig in to the surface.
On the Monte, it's pretty much snow/ice on top of rock-hard tarmac.

A lot of people see snow, and instantly think it's all slippery stuff.
Ice too actually, with right temp and condition the ice actually can be as grippy as snow. I recently started a job doing stability control calibration and we had our first winter testing last week and right after a night of wet-ish snow fall the ice field we used ended up being something like 0.4 Mu vs normally it should be <0.2 Mu....
And this was on all season tires....
Monte is probably the hardest rally to deal with because you are often never on the right tires....

Released : Panoz Esperante GTR-1 (V. 1.0)
Converted from Project Cars 2 By F302
-Working Wipers (animated)
-Interior Light
-interior AO
-added all Teams (PC2 Skins)
-interior new mapping (carbon parts and alcantara)
-add digital display
-VR ready (looks very good)
-extension Folder( refraction lights,wipers)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
please give your opinion on the car
what is good and what is less good!

tested on CSP 0.1.78-preview1
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
320226374_1282448445877763_4174276549921592896_n.jpg

MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD

-Interior Light
-interior AO
-add digital display
hope u enjoy the Car

View attachment 1217801
MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD
The car looks good but I have no headlights in the showroom CSP 0.1.79 and the wiper is in the middle of the bonnet when you animate it. Haven't test drove yet.
1671739230268.png

Looks great in VR, the car seems draggy maybe? Trimmed out with min rear wing its doing no better than 293kph at Daytona road course. Rear wheel traction is very challenged but the car drives ok in most instances except initial application of throttle in 2nd...this is in comparison to VRC P900 cars which also don't use TC...
Around Daytona I am doing ~4 sec slower than the URD CLK-GTR and 8 sec slower than VRC P900 cars...

Also front brake looks weird from the outside?
1671739672574.jpeg

-Interior Light
-interior AO
-add digital display
hope u enjoy the Car

View attachment 1217801
MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD
hi, it handles well imho, good feel on the ffb , and I managed to recover from starting wipe-out right away.
Sound also is nice (brake squeel always good to have the extra info). Great feel of immersion on the interior indeed (VR), with just these 2 minuses i found :
  • some parts of the windshield wiper that don't move along w the rest of the wiper blades.
  • shift animation not correct.
Cheers and thanks already for this great mod (that once these 2 things are sorted out get a 5 star in my book)

Excellent and beautiful mods for the true driving simulator, congratulations on the gt1 car it's amazing conversion

Last edited:
The car looks good but I have no headlights in the showroom CSP 0.1.79 and the wiper is in the middle of the bonnet when you animate it. Haven't test drove yet.
View attachment 1217809
Not entirely sure why you mentioned what CSP version you have in the showroom as CSP doesn't work in the showroom unless you have the "use CSP showroom" option ticked in the showroom options

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back