Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,091 comments
L

Hi, good work on the panoz, its a nice drive! Does anybody know how to fix the wiper? For me aleast it not clearing the water in the rain. Cheers
May be this has something to do with it :D
1675505317838.png

Zolder 2009 v1.21 "iOpener"

Zolder was laserscanned in 2009 by Simbin/RaceRoom for Real Time Racing, a free game that featured special events with virtual vs live race cars.
This title is now abandonware

Screenshot_asr_1982_ferrari_126c2_rmi_zolder09_20-9-120-23-57-14.jpg

Converted by RMi for Assetto Corsa + CSP

Features:
- textures for most windows opened up for transparency
  • shadow casting and receiving for all TSO
  • custom surfaces
  • GrassFX, Lights/FX

Caveats:
- AI*, Cameras*, Pits*, Timers* used from Zolder 2017 by Reboot Team

changelog v1.11
- physical mesh by @frankalexandre

Changelog v1.01:

• pit area fixed by @damone13x
  • hole in grass turn 2 fixed
Changelog v1.21
  • physical road mesh by @pugsang
  • new AI
  • new cameras
  • more CSP features...
  • extensive lights update
  • RainFX (beta)

:: DOWNLOAD v1.11 ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.21 ::

note: I cannot upload this to RD, thus... GTP is the home for this track

bgr01.jpg

Source: Realtime Racing by Simbin
Conversion: @RMi_wood

Converted directly from RTR source for Assetto Corsa
This was my first official conversion of a track to AC

changelog v1.21
  • new AI
  • new cameras
  • more CSP features...
  • RainFX (beta)

- 'TV' Cameras*, Grid/Pits*, Timers** used from Zolder 2017 by Reboot Team
- Zolder 2017 skins should work without issues

:: DOWNLOAD v1.30 ::
note: I cannot upload this to RD, thus... GTP/Patreon is the home for this track

Last edited:
I know this is beating a dead horse but after searching the forums, all the old links are dead. I'm looking for a setup for the crsh porsche 911 GT3R to try and make it driveable. If some one has a link, that would be awesome. Thanks.
View attachment 1227999
this is what i have, maybe it'll help

Porsche 911 (911.2) GT3 R 2019 ACC_Endurance_Sprint_v1.0 by crash_new_data_crsh911GT3_2019endu

Porsche 911 (911.2) GT3 R 2019 ACC_Endurance_Sprint_v1.0 by crash_new_setup_crsh911GT3_2019endu

Porsche 911 (911.2) GT3 R 2019 ACC_v1.0__physik

Porsche 911 (911.2) GT3 R 2019 ACC_v1.0_alt_tyres

Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 Setup by crash
If i remember correctly i unpacked the data and used the 2 files from the Kunos Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 and packed data again.

One thing I also did was kept the 0.95 version which seemed to handle much better. Here are the files, worth a try.

https://sharemods.com/6k06yz0aqp2m/drivetrain.ini.html
For those looking for the whole 'Enchilada' package - this CRSH version 1.0 was posted here in July 2022, has LODs, liveries galore, and drives rather well... and the bonus (cherry on the cake), the link is still active!!!

So, get your own Enchilada while they're still hot... :lol:

Sprint & Endurance versions inclusive...

With all of the other bits and pieces posted by other members - surely we can make a tarmac-monster-frankenstein out of it...

Happy racing!

Last edited:
The wiper on my version is in the right place just doesn't clear the water, Furthermore, should the car have a Sequential gearbox?

iirc the latest CSP versions have a bug where the combination of [WIPERS_TRACE_...] and CSP animated wipers results in the wiper not wiping the rain anymore. [WIPERS_TRACE_...] is only required for ksanim wiper animations, so it can safely be removed from the ext_config.

View attachment 1228128

changelog v1.21
  • new AI
  • new cameras
  • more CSP features...
  • RainFX (beta)

note: I cannot upload this to RD, thus... GTP/Patreon is the home for this track
I love Zolder so i'm not sure how I missed all the versions prior to this one, but thanks for the update. I'm sure it will be great.

View attachment 1228128

changelog v1.21
  • new AI
  • new cameras
  • more CSP features...
  • RainFX (beta)

Could be fixed on some parts, like tents, grass, trees and tree walls. Maybe also with new vao-patch...
Before:
1675524533837.png

Afterwards:
1675526532808.png

Maybe some other parts could be optimized too, but that was just a quick config fix. ;)
I´m sure @racinjoe013 will change textures anyway, so I´ll better wait for it, before sharing this config... ;)
Thanks for sharing this conversion @RMi_wood ... :)

Last edited:
Could be fixed on some parts, like tents, grass, trees and tree walls. Maybe also with vao-patch...
Before:
View attachment 1228193
Afterwards:
View attachment 1228196

Maybe some other parts could be optimized too, but that was just a quick config fix. ;)
I´m sure @racinjoe013 will change textures anyway, so I´ll better wait for it, before sharing this config... ;)
Thanks for sharing this conversion @RMi_wood ... :)
Not necessarily. I've always been a big fan of @RMi_wood textures so chances are i'll like what he did and won't feel the need to change them. I only change textures on tracks that don't fit my eye.

There´s also a reboot version available which is really top.
Yes, I have that one, but i'm not sure if I have the most recent version. I found a number of different versions floating around all claiming to be Reboot versions and I wasn't sure which one was the most recent.

Not-so thinly veiled Patreon promotion ? And I thought posts like these were not permitted :odd:
Id'say, tough call. Technically it's only a link to a youtube video, not to the patreon/payware itself. Also, Tyrone do release a good part of his tracks for free when they are finished, and it doesn't tell if it would be the same for this one or not.

Edit : now it does, it will be free.

Last edited:
Why should someone not get rewarded for their time and effort doing quality work? He is genuinely one of the few that's doing pretty original contents for the platform....
Imo, I didn't say he wasn't. :dunce:
I only mentioned that for the fact that he gets so much money for it every month, he also should automatically deliver sufficiently good versions. ;)

So many others do it, without getting that amount of support...

Last edited:
Sprint & Endurance versions inclusive...

With all of the other bits and pieces posted by other members - surely we can make a tarmac-monster-frankenstein out of it...

Happy racing!

Screenshot_crsh_porsche_gt3_2019_endurance_rt_daytona_2023-02-04-12-15-31.jpg

Tried out this one, once you get past the cold tires its quite drivable, still need to play with the setup a bit more to get it stable. The only I'd say especially at Daytona like above is it needs a higher top speed gearing set....

2018 Ferrari 488 GTE Pack (Endurance and Sprint version)

1.png

There it is !

The new pack for the Ferrari 488 GTE EVO !
Now you have 2 version (Only visual changes !), endu version with lights and small flaps and the sprint version without endu lights and with bigger flaps !

What other news about this version ?

• New front bumper (now working with skin)
  • New mirrors (and now you can paint and skin them)
  • New AO (and add a better AO for the interior)
  • New rear glass (you can skin them too)
  • Add side light number for the endu version
  • Reworked meshes and model for better performance in game !

Have fun !

Fantastic job , great car to drive , lots of great skins , a fitting swan song to this legendary GT car

Really having a great time using it in some GTE grid races
Thanks for the time and effort you put in to produce it

New mod from VR Driving: 2012 Toyota GT86 Cup

1.jpg
Found little visual bug for wheels:

GT86 Cup tyre visual errors.png

But overall it's a good one 86 Cup car. The car has gone through many iterations and releases over the past 2 years, now it has received a good visual with fixed physics by Riky_Sim. :)

Last edited:
Imo, I didn't say he wasn't. :dunce:
I only mentioned that for the fact that he gets so much money for it every month, he also should automatically deliver sufficiently good versions. ;)

So many others do it, without getting that amount of support...
yet he didn't press anyone to donate to his Patreon. Most of his tracks once finished are available for free. You only get it for early access. And again I'd argue on the "so many others do it part" because his tracks are pretty unique in terms of what tracks they are.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

i have a question or request i don`t know how to call it.

I decided to some kind of "refresh" my gt3 grid. For this purposes i downloaded the gt3 pack with all the ACC conversions. I want to use this cars with some other GT3s which i want t BOP ingame with ballast and restrictor.

The problem i have now is the BK Audi R8 LMS Sprint 2019 has only the "M" tires so it`s chanceless anyway. Its crypted so i can`t do anything with the CarTuner and i do not use Content Manager.
So the question is do someone know any further updates on this car including "S" tyres maybe? or could someone tell me how to add the tyres without CM if possible?

Second problem is crash_Porsche is much slower than the rest of the field. But i think i can do something with it with the CarTuner.

Thank you

View attachment 1228218
Tried out this one, once you get past the cold tires its quite drivable, still need to play with the setup a bit more to get it stable. The only I'd say especially at Daytona like above is it needs a higher top speed gearing set....
I've changed the final gear ratio in the drivetrain.ini to 14/50 (3.5714) which gets the 6th gear to 304kp/h, which should be a realistic value for the GT3 R Porsche.

yet he didn't press anyone to donate to his Patreon. Most of his tracks once finished are available for free. You only get it for early access. And again I'd argue on the "so many others do it part" because his tracks are pretty unique in terms of what tracks they are.
Kuwait is a bit of an odd one...

it will be free eventually, but we need to launch the RF2 version simultaniously.
Wito, who I had an agreement with regards to the release of this track, agreed that I could do an early Patreon release however.

Then, sadly, Wito passed away, so now we're managing this on our own.
https://netherlands.postsen.com/trends/124253/Div-In-memoriam-Wito-van-Kuijeren.html

So the RF2 guys are going to be waiting for me to act on the feedback that I get for these early AC releases, before they then convert it to RF2. Then we do the simultanious release, of a finished project for both RF2 and AC, everybody wins.

Besides, this is mod discussion, plenty of people post Work in progress images without links to download them. If I posted this for free on Race Department, it'd be review bombed by everyone complaining that the free mod has issues :lol:

Kuwait is still very much work in progress, you should see the amount of bugs I've still got to fix. This is only a few of them

So yeah @StoffelWaffle, either I can post work in progress stuff here, or I cant? I never mentioned Patreon - you did, so thanks for the promo ;)

1675543524497.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back