• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,725 comments
Hi , Thank you for your comment ,
That s very weird ,

here is my times AI related on barcelona for example

View attachment 1255939

And here is on our test server actually running :

View attachment 1255940

The supra is far to be 2 sec slower from what u noticed !
Have u tried others tracks , I would rely only on Kunos to be honest
I made a second race @Karlskoga. I believe due the track characteristics the times was spread up to 4s but there was no special Supra "problems" Both landed in midfield.

So i think sometimes the BOP is depending on car - track characteristics. And this it absolutely not bad. Just realistic.

EDIT: Just made a second ona @Assen This time everything was ok. All cars within 2sec.

So yesterday was a "accident" sorry i`ve reported that.

Last edited:
I made a second race @Karlskoga. I believe due the track characteristics the times was spread up to 4s but there was no special Supra "problems" Both landed in midfield.

So i think sometimes the BOP is depending on car - track characteristics. And this it absolutely not bad. Just realistic.

EDIT: Just made a second ona @Assen This time everything was ok. All cars within 2sec.

So yesterday was a "accident" sorry i`ve reported that.
This bop theme is super complicated to manage , I think we will go into the direction of adaptive ballast depending on tracks for people making championship because i don t see a way to have all cars on every track within 0.2 sec, we will do it for barcelona and check different layouts , let s see !

Where is the best place to leave feedback?
I would suggest the forum if u are registered

if you are not , send me a dm , i willl report it on our excel docu

Kyalami 1976

Kyalami 1976 v0.975

As always, I take no credit for the track itself. All credit for the track goes to the guys at actrackrebootproject. All I did was add some CSP features and alter the look of the track to fit my eye better. It is a standalone track so it won't alter the original version.

CREDITS:

Original Track: actrackrebootproject
Config: @CrisT86
1976-1977 Sponsors\Logos: @leopardpete Get well soon.
Seasonal Changes Advice: @andrevr
Help and Advice: The guys from @Breathe discord channel. Too many to name here, but they know who they are. Plus @leopardpete and @Fall Guy for the pics and video I used as reference.
CSP Additions: @racinjoe013

The track itself is unfinished so expect future updates. There are a couple of things i'm not happy with. The big one being the areas where the dirt edges meet the road or grass. They don't blend well and at times have a different level of brightness. No matter what I try I can't seem to make them look the way I want. Frustration has set in and I need to step away from the track for awhile, but I don't think it's enough of an issue to hold off on making the track public.

Notes:

-- If you don't care for my choices of colors for the grass and trees and want to make or use your own track skin you must first disable the automatic texture change feature in the ext_config. Just delete the SCRIPTS / EXTRAS section all the way at the bottom.
-- There is a 1977 track skin that will change the podium and control tower sponsors to their 1977 versions.
-- If you want more crowds, there is a Crowd Stuff section near the bottom of the ext_config file. Set the first Mesh Adjustment entry to Active = 0. Just know that they are simple 2 sided crowd objects and will look odd from certain angles.
-- I made a new ai line to fit my limited driving abilites better. If you don't like it, just use whatever ai file you currently use on the original Kyalami 1967 track.

View attachment 1255486

GPLmania season has started!

RELEASE of Zolder 1967 and the first two championships of the GPLmania series.

GPLmania Part 1 brings you the GPL styled Formula One 1967 season with the iconic Lotus 49 and the "Spirit of Speed Trophy" with the legendary Grand Prix 1923 cars by Nicecuppatea. The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive.

There will be 3 parts, two championships and one new track release for each part.

All download links are given in the Read Me file in the package. Be aware some of the content is for paid only.

Overview of the series so far:

View attachment 1255814

Zolder 1967 v3.1
This track was made for GPL by Ginetto. It was converted to GTL and later to AC by derDumeklemmer (v1.0). Gilles75 later did v2.0 in 2017. This is the 2023 overhaul of the track by Rainmaker, DaBaeda and Ludwig6666. The track a nice flow and intense immersion of speed driving especially 60s Formula cars.

View attachment 1255819
View attachment 1255820
View attachment 1255821
View attachment 1255822
View attachment 1255823

v3.0 change log:
  • shader transparencies checked
  • new cams + GrassFX and RainFX by DaBaeda
  • new physical road mesh (my first one), thanks to Ludwig6666 for helping
  • new loading screens with photo effects
  • removed skybox and groove
  • new AI
  • fixed some trees
  • made crowds with normals up for better looking
  • new UI and data
  • new hotlap start point
  • new overlays for Time Attack mode
  • checked and redone surfaces in .kn5 and surfaces.ini
  • fixed double sided objects
  • made track icon
  • fixed thin lines on some textures
  • added GPS
  • added extras folder with additional info material like original program and extra road surfaces
  • added first floor im the main tower
  • dirt grass material changed for better shader in rain
  • added some re-textured materials from the "Zolder 1967 Skin pack v1.6" by ClimaxF1
etc.

Fun facts: exactly 10 years ago I made the rFactor version of the track; in Feb 2015 I converted my own version of the track but I never released it because derDumeklemmer released his version; the original race took also place in May
Little word of thanks to ALL modders, who make our SIM-lives better with their generous efforts.
I'm especially grateful rn to @racinjoe013 and @Rainmaker87 (and, of course, all the modders they built on) for these recent, brilliant time-machines.
Bravo, gentlemen.

ALWAYS do a clean installation, cars and tracks.
Glubs... 😰
Confirmed; I've been doing it wrong all these years... :banghead:

I usually update the mods without deleting the old versions, for that thing of keep extra skins, or configurations, or blah blah... Today I was updating and testing the GT4 cars from Guerrilla (without deleting last versions, as usual) and I started having problems with the McLaren 570S; just by caress the brake pedal, the car would skid wildly, was practically uncontrollable... until made a clean installation of the mod... Magically, the braking problem was gone...

I remember having suffered (and having read complaints from other forum members), about this brake behaviour, thinking of poor optimization of the mods... and possibly, the culprit of this was my laziness to upgrade from clean...

Thanks for the advice, master.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a problem, on some tracks, like Fat Alfies Bremgarten for example if the new CSP - Rain Awareness option is enabled i get this error. Is there a workaround? Others have this the same? Trackmakers have to make nem ai splines ?

Attachments

• ac rain avar.jpg
    ac rain avar.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 10
guys what do i miss not using the Formula Hybrid 2023 CSP version? I don`t care about rain physics. Or is there more i miss physics wise?

Because i am on CSP 1.79p5 and too lazy too tweak a newer one again :(
The PDF that comes with the car tells what the difference is. Mainly more accurate aero.

Misano cams

Confirmed; I've been doing it wrong all these years... :banghead:

I usually update the mods without deleting the old versions, for that thing of keep extra skins, or configurations, or blah blah... Today I was updating and testing the GT4 cars from Guerrilla (without deleting last versions, as usual) and I started having problems with the McLaren 570S; just by caress the brake pedal, the car would skid wildly, was practically uncontrollable... until made a clean installation of the mod... Magically, the braking problem was gone...

I remember having suffered (and having read complaints from other forum members), about this brake behaviour, thinking of poor optimization of the mods... and possibly, the culprit of this was my laziness to upgrade manually...

Thanks for the advice, master.
Just drag 'n' drop in CM and select 'clean installation'.
No need to delete the car first.
Just backup any skins first, if you've added any.
Ditto with tracks.

Thanks, it did! Nice tip.
No idea why those two weren't getting picked up using just GT4 as a filter, but I'll be sure to use quotation marks in future.
Even better: search with the hashtag - that string only uses the provided tag in the ui.json (if properly set). If you search with quotation marks you also get cars with GT4 in the name, like the Ford GT40. So if you search with #gt4 it would be more strict.

Screenshot 2023-05-13 142053.jpg

Last edited:
Even better: search with the hashtag - that string only uses the provided tag in the ui.json (if properly set). If you search with quotation marks you also get cars with GT4 in the name, like the Ford GT40. So if you search with #gt4 it would be more strict.

View attachment 1256084
Or, maybe try this "gt4&t:guerilla mods&version:0.99" and you get just the GT4 cars from Guerilla Mods and the latest version 0.99 ... :)
1683982479267.png

As i try to recreate the Hasseroeder Skin for the 406 i was quite unhappy with the Tyre/Rim Texture. I created new ones in 2K.
If somebody is working on Skins for the BTCC 406 i can share my PSD File of the Rims.
Screenshot_bem_peugeot_406_stw_gen1_vhe_hockenheim_13-4-123-15-28-46.jpg
Credits for the Tyre Textures go to Italya from RD. Took the Textures from the VRC Supertourers and adjusted them.

Did Ilja changed something in CM or CSP lately? Never saw this issue with tyres before

1 (1).jpg

1 (2).jpg
1 (3).jpg
1 (4).jpg
1 (5).jpg
1 (6).jpg
1 (7).jpg
1 (8).jpg
1 (9).jpg

Any idea on how to fix them?

anything we can do ourselves for fixing the "holes" in the models , eg for the BMW M4 GT4 , I mean I can see the road through the hood... Would that be a certain csp setting that can fix this?
Or is that really an error in the model and up to GUERILLA Mods to fix?

'Bout time someone decided to properly remaster El Capitan/Yosemite National Park from Steel Racing's conversion, so glad to see that mountain look realistic and not lowpoly anymore, almost like straight outta GT7 if you ask me!
Or worser like that guy that did make the Las Vegas track, combining low and high poly models side by side.

Does anyone know which CSP option I need to uncheck so that it no longer uses a form of foveated rendering? Since I've updated to the latest version stuff that's off in the distant is so blurry. I'm using a single screen btw, I'd get it if it was for VR but I'm rocking 2D screens here. I might roll back on this update....

I did a search and came up empty - Does DDM have a website or a means to get some of their mods? Looking for a non-drift silvia.
While the other guy mentioned of course 3 links, but I think I should let you know that DDM goes by another name on Youtube. Esprit3905 and here's his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@Esprit3905

He'll typically leave links to his mods in the video descriptions showing them off like this one:

and this one:

In case you didnot know about ,

GT4 V0.99 Release

We are happy to , finally , release our big Update GT4 0.99 Includes :
• Complete New Physiks for all cars
• Corrected Driver Animations/Positions
• Minor esthetics works , Bugs corrected
• Extensions corrected
• Sounds Level corrected ( up to kunos cars)
• Complete New BOP

Download:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/gt4-v0-99-82872843

So why 0.99 and not 1.0 ??? Because We would like to open to a larger numbers of persons , the possibility to help us on BOP theme

We have been asking our testers to drive the cars on our GT4 Time attack Server , and collected datas though Excel sheets ! After some weeks of testing and modifying , We ended up with what we think BOP ready for the following cars :
• Audi R8 GT4
• Camaro GT4
• Panoz GT4
• Saleen GT4
• SIN R1 GT4
• Supra GT4

For the rest of the cars , we believe , we would still need test and modifications to bring to get them on same BoP stage , therefore , we are expecting to be close to each other but not enough ^^ This is Where , We would need you to make your best lap time possible on our Test SERVER :

http://185.239.236.138:8772/live-timing

WE would like to invite you to participate to our TIME ATTACK EVENT on this server for the next 2 weeks , the people who are setting the best lap time per car will get access to our NEW BMW M4 G82 GT4 in beta stage!!! Of course, you can win on every car from the list, so that means, we could have 15 winners!!! We are looking forward to get your Lap times and feedbacks on the cars !!!!

ENJOY !)

i was receiving a lot of dM to help on boP and would like to say thhank you for that, due to large demands it is better to open it for everybody willing to help !

View attachment 1255932
View attachment 1255933
Hi Ben, this cars are a great experience to race, I haven't tried them yet in the new version, I have a problem downloading the Alpine, my AntiVirus is showing an advert, the rest of the folders are fine, maybe, is something wrong with the Alpine´s folder?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back