Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,798 comments
Screenshot_hd_monstertr_goodwood_hillclimb_21-7-119-16-31-5.jpg
:D

surprise surprise.
View attachment 837169
the problem is the car light still didn't work, I hope @delpinsky help me develop this dpi.
I can help you.

It's not difficult, just open the lights.ini file in data folder (you need to have the data folder instead of data.acd, in order to mod files).
open a lights.ini file from for example: Ferrari 488 GT3 by Kunos (unpack data.acd using CM).

[HEADER]
VERSION=3
FLASHING_BLINK_TIME=0.15 ;self explanatory, it's how fast a light will blink
FLASHING_REPEAT=8 ;how many times a flash from the headlights will repeat itself

You first need to SEPARATE every single light bulb in the 3D model and name it accordingly. You will use the name of the object in lights.ini.
...SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/sdk/dev/car_pipeline_2.0rev/AC_Pipeline_PUB_Rev2.0.pdf
Check Kunos tutorial at page: LIGHT MESH AND SCRIPTS

NOTE: for a glowing brake light we recommend an R (red) value between 150 and 850. For day running lights, we recommend values between 40 and 100, while for high beams, we recommend values ranging from 250 to 800.

NOTE: the dashboard headlight indicator lights and the dashboard lighting are also controlled by the lights.ini. The dashboard objects and any other objects that light up in the interior must be detached and named according to the following convention:
LIGHT_GAUGE_# LIGHT_INTERIOR_#

FLASH=1 ;used to make the headlight to flash
PITLINE=1 ; pitlane blinking light
SPECIAL=1 ; when a light won't turn on as headlight, for example a light used only in the pits and not on track.

If you need to learn how to use "CSP extra-lights config, create a folder inside the car folder named: extension
Inside of that folder, create a file named: ext_config.ini

I would advise you to download M4MasterKey extra configs for Kunos cars, so you can learn what he does. Or you can go to Discord: https://discord.gg/mBkBDs and search for extra lights config

example:
[LIGHT_EXTRA_1] ; Interior light ( endu style )
BIND_TO_HEADLIGHTS=1
COLOR=2,0,2.5,6
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0.88
EXTERIOR_ONLY=0
INTERIOR_ONLY=0
FADE_AT=5
FADE_SMOOTH=5
MIRROR=0
POSITION=0.2, 1.1,0.4;links hoch vor
DIRECTION=0,-1,0.8
RANGE=0.95;1.25
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET=0.01
SPECULAR_MULT=3
SPOT=120
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.5

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_0]
NAME=_ext_dashboard_light ;object name
COLOR=10, 20, 0
LAG=0
SIMULATE_HEATING=0
LOCATION=NONE

and so on.

OK, Team GTP. It's high time that Vairano was fixed so that we can actually race there against more than one opponent. It's a great little track by thestrobe8 but has always been slightly broken for some reason. I'm surprised one of the Italian modding teams hasn't fixed it, TBH.
I *think* the only issue preventing a full grid of opponents is that there's only two pit boxes, despite a sizeable pit lane.

Might be quite an easy fix for someone with the know-how. Anyone fancy taking this on?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/13kx32gw44vamev/vairano.zip
%22_15_-_ITALY_-_Circuito_di_Vairano_Test_Track_03_FULL.jpg
If it's the old track, the layout is wrong, I remember it reading it on Drivingitalia long ago.

Anyone know what's suddenly started putting a light-coloured 'sheen' to my cars (and some billboards) when the paint is viewed from an acute angle? You can see it on the side of this Cayenne. It looks really weird on AI cars as you approach them as the sides look grey, no matter what colour the car is. It's like they are vacuum-packed in plastic. It's very odd. I don't think I've changed any settings recently. Kind of hard to see in the images, but it looks really strange in motion.

View attachment 837259

View attachment 837261
What track is that tho? I want it.

a new track?
here: https://www.drivingitalia.net/index.php?/forums/topic/67240-vairano-by-thestrobe8-v008/
Users say: it has nothing to do with the real track, more likely it's longer and the bumps are random.
Also, they added box and stands not present in real life.
The track should be flat, as Quattroruote (Italian Car Magazine) guys do their tests there.
The kerbs are also bigger than the real ones.
The guy saying this, he said he tried the real track for satefy driving tests.

Excellent NSX updates by Dan Bucsa. Fantastic cars!

67418606_2356667617985072_3558239023002550272_o.jpg

https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR2aKApC8...A!8dCii-jCgL8bIheziNqitZltUWFFo785ATON1w_Ibis

Dan Bucsa - Our Racing Simulator Project (20/07/2019)

Hi,
A couple of issues with this one:
1) The S1 folder has th same name as the one in Honda NSX 2.2 from RD (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx.4768/), so one may want to unintentionally replace it, os have the contents mixed up if not removed before installing this. To keep both, one will need renaming.
2) The parent of S1 will need to be fixed (in CM, at least).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back