Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,762 comments
Interlagos 1975 Updated - Autódromo José Carlos Pace 1975

v1.15 updates by Poppa Woody & The Ghost Of Momma Bongos:
  • Changed all trackside flags to CSP flag shader, and added 16 animated flag-waving spectators.
  • Changed all spectators to cam-facing meshes.
  • Remapped and rebranded the adboard textures and normal maps.
  • Retextured various trackside objects, cars, buses & vans.
  • Added a new physical road mesh for better feel/force feedback.
  • Added Interlagos track logo to the start/finish gantry and fixed a s/f line mesh error.
  • Added a Hughes animated patrolling helicopter.
  • Updated the two balloons to flare their burners and light up, and updated their skins.
  • Added a series of distant airliners.
  • Merged the track folder ext_config and external tracks/loaded config (due to renamed track folder), set it to ignore other configs.
  • New grass, trees, bushes and road textures, including a pit exit line and groove.
  • Added AC Crew details to pit boxes.
  • Renamed the track folder and main kn5 so it will install as a new track, preserving Terra/Jim's original.
  • Hid two small 3D adboards that were using a cropped texture, and a rogue airborne fence post.
  • New AI files by TITI to fix the start-line pileup and other issues.

View attachment 1307031 View attachment 1307032 View attachment 1307033 View attachment 1307034 View attachment 1307035 View attachment 1307036 View attachment 1307037 View attachment 1307038

Fantastic update love it, well done Sir, keep up the great work.

Don't get your hopes too high.
Performance is far below average, track lights are a big blur, awful looking palm trees, even worse at night.
No, this needs a lot of work to be decent.
Really having problems, my PC is not that good and FPS is so low on this track unfortunately....

... There's like four graphical fixes and they aren't even that hard to implement, that's it. It took me like five minutes and I have very little understanding of AC modding beyond lights and changing some easy values in the data folders...
Yeah, I know is easy, I was just kidding... but never underestimate the ability of a fifty-something boomer like me to mess around with any simple task; I could perfectly be this one "fixing" a mod...

homer roof .gif

... But there will be a repack posted to GTPlanet's file sharing soon. I'm going to try tweaking a few more things (like getting the third brake light working) then upload it with all the fixes included and the skin pack...
Ooouh yeaaah!, I'd better wait patiently... Thank you very much!

I wish I was that fast considering how may KMs I have put on Spa! I don't know why I am 6s faster in the 3.2 than the V8. Maybe the 3.2 was more responsive on my equipment. I am using v0.7b and still get some of the reflection. It is not a deal breaker as your modeling and cars are just awesome. Thank you DW!
I'm already reworking the engines and setups for both versions. I hope it will be way better with next update.

And i need to check the reflections again. Strangely, I don't have any problems with the reflections. 🤔

I'm already reworking the engines and setups for both versions. I hope it will be way better with next update.

And i need to check the reflections again. Strangely, I don't have any problems with the reflections. 🤔
What I´ve noticed is that the front wheel is clipping through the fender when fully turned in.

Do you have the right car? f302_lamborghini_gallardo_lp_570-4_super_tofero is the file name, spelling error included.

There's like four graphical fixes and they aren't even that hard to implement, that's it. It took me like five minutes and I have very little understanding of AC modding beyond lights and changing some easy values in the data folders.

But there will be a repack posted to GTPlanet's file sharing soon. I'm going to try tweaking a few more things (like getting the third brake light working) then upload it with all the fixes included and the skin pack.

You strike me as someone who thinks anything built after the year of our lord 2000 is a sin to automotive manufacturing, so I'm not entirely surprised.

Still, the complete lack of any respect this car gets from the modding community blows my mind when it has hundreds of real life race wins to its name and was one of the most widespread racecars of the early 2010s. It is a very historically significant racecar and it deserves a decent mod. We have much higher quality mods of cars that have barely a fraction of the 458's racing time or success.
no repacks/rehosting of my work thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have the right car? f302_lamborghini_gallardo_lp_570-4_super_tofero is the file name, spelling error included.
Btw: that name is way too long, so CM doesn't record 'total driven' and 'speed achieved' data.
Iirc 32 characters is the max...

Last edited:
stumbled upon this abandoned track that seems pretty cool and maybe worth some TLC:
Quebrada de Ocharaza 0.9a
Point to Point desert track in Chile
https://assettocorsamods.net/resources/quebrada-de-ocharaza.127/

View attachment 1306934

The author is no longer active , since 2020 , and the links are dead...
(source : https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/quebrada-de-ocharaza-ptp.1131/page-4 )

Also someone already asked over there if the moderators had a copy to upload somewhere, but no response on that.
It's also not on Breathe's list (yet).

Does anyone have a copy of this track ? (original zip file name: mlt_ocharaza.zip )

cheers!
Here's an ext_config I made for Quebrada de Ocharaza, I went ahead and polished it up. I tried to tweak the shaders to balance out the harsh look it had, would love some feedback if it needs to be adjusted.

Lowkey really enjoy this track, it's not the highest quality but it's a great stretch of road and the AI work pretty well here.

Rename Quebrada_Extension.txt to *.zip and drop the extension folder in the track folder. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Quebrada_Extension.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 12
not high up on my list tho, the car is about as exciting as the make up floor in a department store.

edit: second thought I really cba its literally like the NPC of cars
no repacks/rehosting of my work thanks!

If you say you don't care about it anymore, it's abandonware. No sense in denying that if what happens to it is self-admittedly none of your concern. You blew off the community member who asked you to repack it, so I don't see what's wrong with letting someone who actually cares about it do it for you. You're not going to be using it or doing anything with it anyways.

Did you ever ask anyone who made the RFactor mods you port if you could before you put them up on your patreon, or the creators of all the road cars or otherwise you were basing your "GT1" cars off of before you abandoned those? I'm going to assume you didn't either.

Last edited:
A small Bridgehampton mod I threw together for myself last night because the sand areas were nuclear on my system. Could be ppfilter related, but I figured i'd share it none the less in case anyone else feels the sand areas are too bright as well. It's nothing more than some shader adjustments in the ext_config and a few optional skins, which i'll explain in a minute. All the shader adjustments are at the bottom of the config in the SHADER STUFF section so you can adjust anything I changed to better fit your eye. If you already have a extension folder in your track directory, you can copy the shader stuff section into your existing ext_config file instead of using the one I provided. I'm not even sure where the one I used came from. I just added my changes to it.

I kept all the skins in separate categories so you can pick and choose what you want to use. If you find a combo you like, just lump them all into one folder so you only need one skin active at a time.

Skins description:
-- Grass - simply adds a little more green tint to the grass.
-- Sand skins - darkens the sand areas even more beyond the shader adjustment. Each Sand skin just gets progressively darker as per the skin names.
-- Trees - takes some of the highlights out of the bright areas on the tree leaves.

Bridgehampton mod
Link in the original post has been updated.

Sorry for the quick update on this one, but I noticed something tonight I never noticed before. There is an American flag on the flagpole at the s\f line that rendered black because it had ambient and diffuse values of 0. I adjusted the values so that it showed properly and while I was at it, made it animated. If for some reason you don't like the animated flag, simply delete the FLAG STUFF section at the bottom of the ext_config file. It will bring back the static flag with the adjusted shader values so it doesn't render black.

Last edited:
I noticed that when the lights are turned on, the daytime running lights get brighter. To avoid this, just set the last value of the COLOR line as that of the OFF_COLOR line. Furthermore, by playing with the values of the COLOR line, following the RGB codes, you can change the color of the daytime lights. However, I can't understand which value to change to change the color of the light beam of the lights.
It's a good mod, the only thing the GT3s have is ABS, while this one doesn't. It should be implemented if anyone wants to.
RGB = red, green, blue
Decimal Colour Range = from 0 to 255 for each

1701235958123.png

In the example above: (red) 300, (green) 280, (blue) 50 (and 5 = intensity level). So, for the purpose of adjusting the mods' daylights - just reduced the intensity value only.

note: unsure of in-game effects should the decimal value exceed 255...

other examples:
255,255,255 = white
255,0,0 = red
0,255,0 = green
0,0,255 = blue
128,128,128 = grey
0,0,0 = black

Take a look at colour-table charts in wikipedia...

some sample tables...
1701234380563.png

Have a play with the decimal values to reach your sweet-spot (colour, that is).

Edit:
To alter the colour/intensity for the headlights - also within the ext_config file...

1701284027721.png

Last edited:
Speaking of Ferrari,I created a mix, of the Velo, Shokeu's and modbase versions, for the F430 GT2, with some lighting, lod replacement, among others...If anyone happens to have this car in a better version, please let me know. There are other things missing, but the most necessary thing would be to separate the meshes from the wipers, why I don't know...

There are also strange reflections on the windshield, I think they are due to the skins, if you know any solution, I would appreciate it
(the folder was created as gt3, but the model and some skins, along with the gt2 physics)

As it is an old mod, and free, I imagine we could improve it, not just to fill the grid...

Good afternoon
Well, after much research and elaboration, I discovered that there are 3 models of this car, all with skins that don't fit together, and another, with similar physics.
However, I provide a download link here for anyone who wants to help or discuss these changes.

I tested it against cars RSS GT-N, Gallardo GT2, BMW M3 GT2 kunos, DW Ultima, Vertigo and Marcos, and apparently, it balanced well.

Link updated

Ferrari F430 GT2/GTC
Velo/shokeus/modbase

The most necessary thing would be to separate the meshes from the wipers

Hugs from Brazil

Last edited:
Hello,

I've made some changes to the Mazda Furai.
Took the mod from ACTK (original author unknown, modified by Zipper and Velo).
Took the sound from backfisch2000's version released on RD.

Made physics changes to approach the real specs of the best : 377 Nm, 450 HP@9900 ; 675kg. Two final ratios (top speed 290km/h or 340km/h)
Added VAO, dash light plus minor shader's value changes.

Can I upload the full car in the download section ?
Or should I upload only the changes ?

If you say you don't care about it anymore, it's abandonware. No sense in denying that if what happens to it is self-admittedly none of your concern. You blew off the community member who asked you to repack it, so I don't see what's wrong with letting someone who actually cares about it do it for you. You're not going to be using it or doing anything with it anyways.

Did you ever ask anyone who made the RFactor mods you port if you could before you put them up on your patreon, or the creators of all the road cars or otherwise you were basing your "GT1" cars off of before you abandoned those? I'm going to assume you didn't either.
you seem rattled which wasnt my intention. calling the car an NPC was by no means meant to suggest you yourself lack a soul.

if you feel so strongly about this car i suggest you learn to edit the kn5 as to make the small physical fixes (aerial, clamsp etc) required

also with its extensive racing history surely itd make more sense as to paint some actual real-life skins rather than fantasy ones

the above would warrant a repack/rehost.

what has been done so far should ideally be collated and sorted with a quick update patch.

but either way the work is appreciated

Last edited:
RGB = red, green, blue
Decimal Colour Range = from 0 to 255 for each

View attachment 1307170

In the example above: (red) 300, (green) 280, (blue) 50 (and 5 = intensity level). So, for the purpose of adjusting the mods' daylights - just reduced the intensity value only.

note: unsure of in-game effects should the decimal value exceed 255...

other examples:
255,255,255 = white
255,0,0 = red
0,255,0 = green
0,0,255 = blue
128,128,128 = grey
0,0,0 = black

Take a look at colour-table charts in wikipedia...

some sample tables...
View attachment 1307168

Have a play with the decimal values to reach your sweet-spot (colour, that is).
colorss.png
Hello,

I've made some changes to the Mazda Furai.
Took the mod from ACTK (original author unknown, modified by Zipper and Velo).
Took the sound from backfisch2000's version released on RD.

Made physics changes to approach the real specs of the best : 377 Nm, 450 HP@9900 ; 675kg. Two final ratios (top speed 290km/h or 340km/h)
Added VAO, dash light plus minor shader's value changes.

Can I upload the full car in the download section ?
Or should I upload only the changes ?
Whole car

I almost missed this long-awaited Fenix 30-6 Chinook by Ryno917 on Race Department.
It's a lovely little lightweight sports car that's a lot of fun to chuck around.

The original driver fits the car perfectly, but in VR the fairly straight-arm steering posture feels to me like the driver is slightly stretching for the steering wheel, especially while steering, which with VR's psychosomatic effect can make you feel like you're stretching for the steering wheel in your cockpit. I did a quick driver swap/reposition to stop my arms from aching, so VR users might want to give it a go. There's a new shifting animation included too (which clips through the gearknob slightly), necessary with the new driver posture. To me it all subjectively feels more natural in VR. I was in two minds whether to share this as it's completely subjective and could be argued 'less correct', but no files are altered, only replaced, and the original steer.ksanim, shift.ksanim, and driver_base_pos.knh are included as backups for easy reversal - just delete the new ones and remove the '.original' extensions from the originals.

(delete the .txt extension from the attached file and unzip it)

Original straighter-arm posture:

Screenshot (577).png

New posture:

Screenshot (571).png

Attachments

• rwd_23_fenix_306.7z.txt
    163.6 KB · Views: 10
Has anyone made a stock version of the legendary 993 GT2? I know there is some kind of racecar versions available (at least for GTR2) but is there a stock version for AC? 993 Carrera 2 and 993 Turbo have amazing conversions but I don't know if there's a good GT2 available. This was the rear wheel version of the Turbo with lightweight adjustments.

I was tempted to buy the real one but eventually I just passed. :D (joke)

i8EwT3U.jpg

Has anyone made a stock version of the legendary 993 GT2? I know there is some kind of racecar versions available (at least for GTR2) but is there a stock version for AC? 993 Carrera 2 and 993 Turbo have amazing conversions but I don't know if there's a good GT2 available. This was the rear wheel version of the Turbo with lightweight adjustments.

i8EwT3U.jpg
Yes : https://modsfire.com/download/TLkPUQDZhfNCa2o/10180

__custom_showroom_1701257472.jpg

Note : ain't an ACTK mod even if he slaps his name on it. Idk who the OG modder is.

Last edited:
Good morning

How do I view this table?
I'll need to check out other mods in my collection...
Tks
in CM content - cars , at the bottom you will find an "Analyze" button (if not you need to enable Developer Mode - check here on how to do this)

i8EwT3U.jpg

On AssettoHub there's a version 2.3 that is the same foldername as the one on ACTK garage's v1.1,
folder name "porsche_993_gt_lg7"
and it's attributed to AD, Steve Stirpe, Buja G & WSS

so I guess that is the one to go for (and you can add the LOD's from ACTKs or make some yourself if needed).

I also have a 1995 Porsche 993 911 GT2 EVO in my AC collection, v2.2 by Steve Stirpe/ Buja.G w car folder name "porsche_993_gt_evo"
it has 603 bhp instead of 430 , and got a different set of rims...
(no download link though and no idea where i got it and if I'm allowed to share it here)

1701264577973.png

Last edited:
Thanks. This community is the best.

Actually the last versions of GT2 (model year 1998) had 450 hp. Théy installed Turbo S engines into it.

Now those performance figures (top speed 300 km/h and 0-100 km/h 3.8/3.9s) aren't anything that special but they must have been out of this world back in the 90's.

Last edited:
Got a problem with the sounds in ac, huge lack, pressing gas the sound follows like a half second late, anyone got any ideas what's the problem? Using latest patch and that issue is driving me crazy (....if possible) .

Nevermind this, found the cause, my hdmi-cable giving the issues when using 120hrz, dropping it to 60 and all is good, gotta have a better cable.

Last edited:
I have a question to someone who has worked with kers/ers in ac before:
Is it possible to have KERS (as in you have to press a button to activate it) in a way where it can only activate above a given speed? And if so, how?
Thanks in advance if anyone can answer that
(I have a feeling it's the ATTACH line in kers.ini should be set to wheels but i couldn't quite figure out how it works. Also tried with a controller but couldn’t get it working)

Last edited:
Why´s that difference? I mean, the source you have got is the same, right?
I don't know, it's because of the models, some seem to be better
the Jaguar Gr3 is like the Nissan R34 GT500 99 or the Corvette Gr4
the worst is the Mustang GR3

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back