- 1,590

- Fiji
How did you fixed it?never mind, I sorted it out.
How did you install CSP? You need to install CSP previews manually to prevent issues.Hi guys, all of a sudden, my replays always crash within a few moments following successful load. The errors state that a particular app might be broken and ask me whether I would like to disable it. Once disabled, typically the first app is simhub, then the replay crashes once again, then the game blames sidekick, then a 3rd time, the game blames helicorsa, and keeps going blaming one app at a time. I run CSP 0.2.1 preview 2, pure 0.2.2.2 (the latest). I tried validating the files and typically the first time I load a replay, it works, but the 2nd time, the game crashes and starts blaming one app at a time.\ all over again.
Appreciate any ideas as to what might be causing this and, of course, what I can do to rectify. Quite annoying.
Thanks in advance guys!!
Experienced strange WSC Pack AI behavior @ updated Interlagos 1975
Used AI from previous version because normally faster.
Me (vs AI @94%) and the Chapparals was about 9seconds/lap faster than all other cars ?!
Ok the Chapparals was the strongest also on other tracks but by a normal realistic margin.
Same here no lights no wipersHi there.
From the wsc pack, the ford GT X1 is not casting any lights.
Anyone else having the same issue?
A temp fix for the lights, no idea about the wipers.Hi there.
From the wsc pack, the ford GT X1 is not casting any lights.
Anyone else having the same issue?
I was testing the sound and wanted to share it with you. Unfortunately I was only able to extrapolate a decent sample, but I'm confident in being able to improve it in the future. To ensure a little more aggression at low rpm, I mixed a sample of the 370z (to add that "GRR" that I can't sample, It's very mild but it helps).
PS: animations are still broken.
Hope VRC aren't done with the tourers, would love to see a finished 318i and the facelifted Primera join the fold - and as much as I like PM's cars they just don't feel 'right' compared to the VRC ones.Hats off to VRC (and to PM3DM for providing the unfinished car), the Renault Laguna really is incredible. No idea how accurate the physics actually are (very, one would assume) but it feels absolutely perfect to drive. I don't think I've ever driven a car in AC that talks to me like this one does. A full grid of the four VRC tourers plus the PM3DM Primera around Sainte Croix B... utter sim racing nirvana.
Don't forget about the Volvo S40 by PM3DM PauleHope VRC aren't done with the tourers, would love to see a finished 318i and the facelifted Primera join the fold - and as much as I like PM's cars they just don't feel 'right' compared to the VRC ones.
Does the Primera match the VRC cars? or how heavily do you need to BOP?Hats off to VRC (and to PM3DM for providing the unfinished car), the Renault Laguna really is incredible. No idea how accurate the physics actually are (very, one would assume) but it feels absolutely perfect to drive. I don't think I've ever driven a car in AC that talks to me like this one does. A full grid of the four VRC tourers plus the PM3DM Primera around Sainte Croix B... utter sim racing nirvana.
Getting warmed up for this amazing car.
Take a look here:Does the Primera match the VRC cars? or how heavily do you need to BOP?
I dont remember where i have it from, but i do have a version of the 320i with a modded interior (must be from here)Take a look here:
nivekBSs 90s Super Tourers BOP Project v.0.996
This is my attempt to BOP the well known and beloved 90s Super Tourers. I have driven several BTCC championship seasons and achieved good mixed up results with the following cars: Scroll DOWN and click the latest UPDATE 0.995 Additionally...www.racedepartment.com
Thats my RD account with my "BOP Project" also posted here somewhere. Of course now with The Laguna and the Peugeot from VRC rebalancing will be needed.
Btw. I think the Primera and the Volvo are very well done and as challanging to drive as the VRC cars. So imo they fit very well together. I did not drive the BMW so far, because he is not really finished yes (probably never will be).
But the other cars from f302 do not really fit driving wise. However they do work well as AI grid fillers and anyway i am grateful to have them
Now, I don't mind about this things... Yesterday I cloned sucessfully my 500 Gb M2 hard drive (which only had left about 16 GB free) to a new one of 2 Tb, for the pc that I use exclusively for Assetto Corsa and to share my ******** in this (and other) forums... not without having been on the verge of a meltdown of the core of the Earth on several occasions... Yesterday was a emotion rollercoaster day: fear, happiness, fear again, distress, rage and final rejoicing and relax when I checked that everything was working perfectly and I had not lost all the mods and settings hoarded during these years in the unfathomable abyss of a bottomless and exasperating pit of bits and megabytes...For anyone using compactGUI to keep their content folder from filling up their SSD too quickly , I found an even faster alternative...
awesome thank you, i didn't have time at the moment bec. fam.Hey @MrHunt if you don't wanna do the PROCAR skin again I can do the one you've made and credit ya, I've finished the 1997 car and baring some logos changing it's basically the same.
View attachment 1310810
View attachment 1310811
create extension folder and a ext_config writeCreating a skin with more visibility ( preferred over safety features.)
The rollcage gets hidden perfectly but the safety net doesn't hide!? (temp) download here
Anyone knows why this isn't hiding?
View attachment 1311022
well my hoarded collection is already on a 2TB SSD , but it wouldn't suffice if I wouldn't compress it ...Now, I don't mind about this things... Yesterday I cloned sucessfully my 500 Gb M2 hard drive (which only had left about 16 GB free) to a new one of 2 Tb, for the pc that I use exclusively for Assetto Corsa and to share my ******** in this (and other) forums... not without having been on the verge of a meltdown of the core of the Earth on several occasions... Yesterday was a emotion rollercoaster day: fear, happiness, fear again, distress, rage and final rejoicing and relax when I checked that everything was working perfectly and I had not lost all the mods and settings hoarded during these years in the unfathomable abyss of a bottomless and exasperating pit of bits and megabytes...
A few days ago someone commented that they didn't dare to do it because it always ended in disaster, but if an old man like me, who have no idea about computers, have been able to do it, anyone (who does not suffer from hypertension or serious heart problems) can achieve it with a little care.
(And now the geeky computer scientist will arrive saying that it's no big deal... 😒)
thanks, but this would hide it in all skins... not just in mine.create extension folder and a ext_config write
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=vrc_erc_1998_pageau_a.kn5 (<---must do for all lods like) vrc_erc_1998_pageau_b.kn5 etc.
HIDE=...take the name from the net mesh to hide
This is what i forget to say, sorry!thanks, but this would hide it in all skins... not just in mine.
I'm wondering why the method I used isn't working...
but I will try the HIDE command inside the skins ext_config.ini, maybe it'll do the trick![]()
Would you like to share that 320i?I dont remember where i have it from, but i do have a version of the 320i with a modded interior (must be from here)
View attachment 1311004