Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
Just a quick and dirty skin I did just now to add to my F1 1975 grid. Polaroid #4, includes matching crew and driver suits. I made this to replace a custom skin I downloaded that wasn't really period correct. It was messing with my immersion. BTW, the driver name is the founder of Polaroid. Just trivia stuff.

preview.png

Link below:

Last edited:
I posted 2 videos of the version Dundrod by Weikangkai a few days ago. I only know of 2 versions so far. It is a ton of fun but the Ai has issues in Weikangkai version.

I looked at your vids and there's def something wrong with your AI files or maybe something in the CSP settings. I did not experience it in any of the races i've done on the Wekangkai, just tried it with the WSC pack and it was fine (and fun).

Here's a link of the ai files i have if you wanna check :

@MasterFocus

the lights.ini file is blank so it looks like it has to be done in the ext_config.ini file. There are many values in there but I am not sure which is the one I am meant to change. Any hints to what I should be looking for in there?

Last edited:
Thanks all for the various touring car suggestions. The grid is filling up nicely now.
It's not even weird racing an '89 Sierra Cosworth WTCC against '91 DTM cars and '98 BTCC beasts. It's kind of like a 'greatest hits'.
I'm really hoping VRC are going to expand the BTCC range further, but can find no discussion about this on their Discord.
I'm sure I heard on a vrc stream a few months ago that the next btcc car (s?) will be from Germany

Hi all! I'm currently trying to add more pitboxes / grid spaces to gb_denver_pepsi_center, and I'm running into an issue. I'm completely new to 3D editing software (I normally just make skins), so maybe this will be a simple fix. Here's a screenshot to visualize the issue:

Screenshot (1).png

So those 4 pillars extending into space? Those are likely the pits that I added. When starting a race from one of the grid slots I added, the car spawned within The Void™. Does anyone know what's going on? Thanks!

Does anyone know how to make the AI not collide in the pits?

Some tracks, the AI hit each other and stack up in the pits... they are usually A to B or "Public Road" tracks. Is it because there isn't a proper Pit Lane identified?

Last edited:
shi
Indianapolis 1988 v1.01

View attachment 1328541
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-46 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Unknown
-I tried to find the author but could not. Thanks for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Reversed pit box position. (Suggestion by FerrariFan9.)

Indianapolis 1988 v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
Reversed pit box position. (Suggestion by FerrariFan9.)

@Peugeot905

Hi !

I’m aware my request could seem a (bad) joke instead of the nickname I put in this post but…

Well, I’m lost in the available Peugeot 905 Evo 1B so which version is considered as THE really good one please ?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

Cheers. ;-)
Ha. There's a lot of personal preference that'll go into that decision.
A while ago, I remember there was a feeding frenzy here, as folks surfaced all the alternatives, and listed the broken bits. and the smart guys started fixing stuff here, there and everywhere, untill it quieted down. After that I went and downloaded as many as I could see, gathered up as many fixes and skins as I could, applied them, and spent an afternoon lapping the cars against each other.

I (personal preference) settled on the ACR (Assetto Corsa Racer) version. Someone here had done the ext-config work for multi-coloured ID lights on the turret in front of the windscreen, and to include the front wing or not. Also, the proper ESSO 1993 Le Mans clean-sweep 1-2-3 liveries were done for that version. I searched for a more convincing V10 sound, and found one, I think for a Lexus LFA, which didn't fit the Lexus at all, but was a pretty good fit for the 905, judging by Youtube videos.

Good luck on your adventure. Keen to hear what @Peugeot905 and others have to say.

After some searching, it was @sab001 who did a lot of the fixing:

And @MrHunt who did the skins:

Last edited:
Peugeot905.jpg

I ended up using the version (of the 905) that had a more correct looking exhaust (exits into the diffuser) by GTS, and installed the 3 colored indicator lights to that one. (also has the optional front wing by <find out name and insert here> ) I will dig around and post something right after I finish with WEC skins.

Ferraris are coming (chemflummi with power.luts)... (mutation going on below)

CLOser.jpg

Last edited:
@andrevr

Thank you very much for your answer and your advices ! :bowdown: :cheers:
I'm really thankful about sharing your time, your knowledge and your kindness.

I applied your suggestions and It's fine for me with the existant ACR works and some tips You gave here.
The wiper is inoperant but I don't care (I will just apply the high speed vibrations... if It's possible).

6pgcdg.png

@Peugeot905 @sab001
Very promising and exciting, thanks a lot ! :eek:

Cheers !:gtpflag:

Last edited:
On RD, there is a3 parts pack upgrade for the IMSA GTO cars.
I have not seen any comments here, might have missed it.
My question, since, this "new" pack overwrite existing mods, is, anyone has tried it, is it a good upgrade?
preview-jpg.731526

My question, since, this "new" pack overwrite existing mods, is, anyone has tried it, is it a good upgrade?
preview-jpg.731526
I want to try it, but i am unable to unpack Part3. It´s corrupted. Managed someone unpack it?

View attachment 1330039

Thanks all for the various touring car suggestions. The grid is filling up nicely now.
It's not even weird racing an '89 Sierra Cosworth WTCC against '91 DTM cars and '98 BTCC beasts. It's kind of like a 'greatest hits'.
I'm really hoping VRC are going to expand the BTCC range further, but can find no discussion about this on their Discord.
you mean supertourers.

We do need more supertouring cars Especially the MK5 Accord (the MK6 accord is what VRC did) and maybe the forgotten toyota Carina would be a fun addition (and the obscure supertouring cars like the Chaser)

preview-jpg.731526
Pack 3 seems fixed now

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back