- 32

- Liezen, Styria
the only result is 'oops, we ran into some problems' ?Pack 3 seems fixed now
the only result is 'oops, we ran into some problems' ?Pack 3 seems fixed now
lower "shake_mult" in car.iniI think to remember he mentioned something in the description- he is not using neck.fx so he implemented something in car.ini …. but I can’t remember what and if this has to do the shaking
Has been removed.the only result is 'oops, we ran into some problems' ?
Awesome mod! Do you know where I could find a helmet texture for Robert Kubica's helmet that he used during pre-season testing?
View attachment 1330328
That was it, I remember it nowlower "shake_mult" in car.ini
(usually around 3)
View attachment 1330483Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.
The 4.0 version contains updates for PureLIFE (base), EVO, EVO GT and EVO GTS.
Additional there's a new filter that brings more brightness to your game. Its called EVO GTB. It's still in beta, but I hope you enjoy it.
Please read the "Read me 1st" before installing and delete all old PureLIFE filters and configs before copying the new ones.
If you have any questions, problems or feedback, feel free to contact me.
ENJOY!
Download @ RD
Did you delete the old files before?Looks really good again. Only with the Evo GTS I only get a white screen (latest pure), 🤷♂️
Yes of courseDid you delete the old files before?
Strange. Reinstall?Yes of course
Same. It's not really that bad ,since I mostly only use base and evo. I just noticed it while testing. Wait for feedback from other people first. It could also be that it only affects my system.Strange. Reinstall?
View attachment 1330483Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.
The 4.0 version contains updates for PureLIFE (base), EVO, EVO GT and EVO GTS.
Additional there's a new filter that brings more brightness to your game. Its called EVO GTB. It's still in beta, but I hope you enjoy it.
Please read the "Read me 1st" before installing and delete all old PureLIFE filters and configs before copying the new ones.
If you have any questions, problems or feedback, feel free to contact me.
ENJOY!
Download @ RD
Same. It's not really that bad ,since I mostly only use base and evo. I just noticed it while testing. Wait for feedback from other people first. It could also be that it only affects my system.
View attachment 1330486
thi pack has been removed?Pack 3 seems fixed now
Yep, you're right; I should have written "original", in ironical quotes...Lol.
I've never seen the definition of the word 'original' stretched so thinly. It's practically transparent.
This is really strange. Had a beta test with some people... nobody reports something like that. But maybe something messed up when I put the files together...Same. It's not really that bad ,since I mostly only use base and evo. I just noticed it while testing. Wait for feedback from other people first. It could also be that it only affects my system.
View attachment 1330486
View attachment 1330483Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.
The 4.0 version contains updates for PureLIFE (base), EVO, EVO GT and EVO GTS.
Additional there's a new filter that brings more brightness to your game. Its called EVO GTB. It's still in beta, but I hope you enjoy it.
Please read the "Read me 1st" before installing and delete all old PureLIFE filters and configs before copying the new ones.
If you have any questions, problems or feedback, feel free to contact me.
ENJOY!
Download @ RD
"Historians generally accept the theory that this car was first discovered by a british missionnary during the first half of the XV's century, but a recent australian study claims to bring the proof of an earlier built, dated from the XIII's century, originated from chinese merchants. This new theory brings quite the controversy and many experts doubt the legitimacy of this claim"Yep, you're right; I should have written "original", in ironical quotes...
Sometimes I forget that I'm in a world full of rogues, in which a thief steals from another thief, who steals from another thief, who steals from another thief... and you no longer know who is the thief and who is the robbed... 🤷♂️
"Historians generally accept the theory that this car was first discovered by a british missionnary during the first half of the XV's century, but a recent australian study claims to bring the proof of an earlier built, dated from the XIII's century, originated from chinese merchants. This new theory brings quite the controversy and many experts doubt the legitimacy of this claim"...
Graee..you're greatJust copy paste this in every subfolders in the skin folder and rename .dds to .png
Hi, is there a possibility of having it available soon? Thanks alwaysyep gear change animation is missing ,wipers working
Car needs this for the front windscreen:There's a nice John Wick skin on RD for the Maid Cafe 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429.
The plates were blurry and let the icon down. Fixed.
View attachment 1330565
Masscot, would that fix the 'motion-smearing' that I see in some mod cars?Car needs this for the front windscreen:
;fix shadow-casting sun in cockpit
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = INT_Windscreen
CAST_SHADOWS = 0
I don't think so mate (but willing to be proved wrong!). All it basically does is allows light entering through the windows to cast shadows in the cockpit.Masscot, would that fix the 'motion-smearing' that I see in some mod cars?