- 853

- Slovenia
The '89 has the Ford Sierra RS500, the '91 has Opel Omega 500EvoBut the 89 season has the RS500...
The '89 has the Ford Sierra RS500, the '91 has Opel Omega 500EvoBut the 89 season has the RS500...
Ah ok, sorry i am creating all championships with vanilla launcher, so can´t tell you nothing about CMHi NivekBS, I mean the defaults when you click the Plus button to create a new championship. I'd like to change the defaults from what IIja has set up in CM.
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) 1971
The new Proton retro FAT-TURBO skin showed up superfast, so maybe...🤞little partial off topic, can't wait for the yellow Ferrari 499p in AC. I'm refreshing RD every 10 minutes 🤣
I don't know what you're talking about but sounds scarynot bad, I need you to try the remastered "seagull" with its killer rails))))
Is it that close to release?little partial off topic, can't wait for the yellow Ferrari 499p in AC. I'm refreshing RD every 10 minutes 🤣
I'll see if I can find some time this weekend to finish them and post them.Love the vettes! We really need those McLarensI can take a shot at finishing them if you like. (looks like I may have to pound out the Ferraris... and we need the 2nd mustang. It looks like a tough one too. Did you do the LPD mustang skins? Dang. Too bad I can't BOP that car. I use it for the 2nd mustang, but it just rides around at the back...)
I hope, there are already other 2024 skin already released, so I hope thatIs it that close to release?
Is it on their website? I didn't see it there.Can’t wait buying the Ferrucio 499p from VRC..!
not yet, it's wipIs it on their website? I didn't see it there.
The car appears at the end of the Pageau 9T8 clip. ;-)Is it on their website? I didn't see it there.









I looked at your vids and there's def something wrong with your AI files or maybe something in the CSP settings. I did not experience it in any of the races i've done on the Wekangkai, just tried it with the WSC pack and it was fine (and fun).I posted 2 videos of the version Dundrod by Weikangkai a few days ago. I only know of 2 versions so far. It is a ton of fun but the Ai has issues in Weikangkai version.
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
I've already tried the patreon version and that one doesn't have sound either. Audio Fixwww.gtplanet.net
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
I've already tried the patreon version and that one doesn't have sound either. Audio Fixwww.gtplanet.net
I'm sure I heard on a vrc stream a few months ago that the next btcc car (s?) will be from GermanyThanks all for the various touring car suggestions. The grid is filling up nicely now.
It's not even weird racing an '89 Sierra Cosworth WTCC against '91 DTM cars and '98 BTCC beasts. It's kind of like a 'greatest hits'.
I'm really hoping VRC are going to expand the BTCC range further, but can find no discussion about this on their Discord.
Not sure if this is what exactly what you're looking for...Do someone have a link that point to all the ACC conversion , GT3 and/or GT4 in their lastest version please?
It's a pain to find the last version to each car.
Thank you very much
excellent
Exactly but in a more advanced state^^ because I think there are plenty of new version for all the cars nowNot sure if this is what exactly what you're looking for...
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
Irwindale Drift - FR LEGENDS v0.90 Source: FR LEGENDS mobile app Source Rip: RMi_wood Conversion: RMi_wood - 2 pit/start for tandem drift :: DOWNLOAD :: *needs a simple camwww.gtplanet.net
Indianapolis 1988 v1.01
![]()
View attachment 1328541
Conversion from rFactor.
-CSP recommended
-46 pit/start
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Unknown
-I tried to find the author but could not. Thanks for his work.
AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe
Download (mediafire)
Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
Reversed pit box position. (Suggestion by FerrariFan9.)