Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,522 comments
Everything’ cool. Seems like zinski models ? Because i was not aware of the Pedro ones.
As I am not discord FB or other social media active I may miss some stuff here and there :/

Edit: if I am not blind the packs are no more available
Ahhhh justice is served !! :lol:

Pedro's Rx7 (with my skin packed and lods by actk. Yep, not the greatest but there wasn't any already, so I guess I would allow it imo)

Is there an update to CSP? I tried the CSP versions of the VRC touring cars and got an error message that the CSP build number wasn't high enough and there was an update available. I'm on 0.2.1 preview 2 currently. In settings it lists a version 0.2.2 but says it's untested.
I don't set much store by the "untested" label. More of a "don't blame me" disclaimer, really.
0.2.3-preview1, 0.2.2-preview1 are both out on the Patreon.

Edit: Too slow, Andre, too slow :)

Last edited:
... but which version did it seems to use ? Zinski version or PedroBLR ? Because personally, I did my old skinpack on the pedro's one for a reason...

And your reason is fair... I didn't remember the author, but now that you've mentioned it, yes, the version I was referring to as the best finished was PedroBLR's plus the usual addons.

Last edited:
So... On RD, you have the rights to post converted and modified cars from other authors without permissions (or even explicitely adressed sources in the post), but you are not allowed to post scratch-made models if you used kunos' parts for scaling. :rolleyes:

It will never stop to amaze me (or amuse me ?) :lol:
Pretty sur the Audi "owner" will complain about it soon

Edit: since its apparently not on RD anymore, he's already did it :lol:

Last edited:
As a side note (and please don't take this personally, I like these packs) the Audi Quattro has worse interior textures (linings, roll cage...) than Dan Bucsa's original, and the Mazda RX- 7 is waaaay worse, inside and out, than the "clone" version I've had for a while and I think they have the same mod as a base. (Not on my rig now, I don't remember its author),

So far, I've only had time to try those two, we'll see the rest...
Lol.
I've never seen the definition of the word 'original' stretched so thinly. It's practically transparent.

Pretty sur the Audi "owner" will complain about it soon

Edit: since its apparently not on RD anymore, he's already did it :lol:
Which would explain why I got no answer on my question how to tone down the overdone car movement in cockpit view.
I remember fixing that a long time ago in an other car, but forgot how.
Tips are welcome, since this shaking causes me nausea after a few laps...:guilty:

Which would explain why I got no answer on my question how to tone down the overdone car movement in cockpit view.
Tips are welcome, since this shaking causes me nausea after a few laps...:guilty:
Does it have an animation-file with something like "body" in the name? I encountered this once in a kart-mod and my first person view moved all over the place. After deleting that file it was fixed instantly.

Last edited:

I think to remember he mentioned something in the description- he is not using neck.fx so he implemented something in car.ini …. but I can’t remember what and if this has to do the shaking

I think to remember he mentioned something in the description- he is not using neck.fx so he implemented something in car.ini …. but I can’t remember what and if this has to do the shaking
Yeah that is correct. Cannot remember what myself

preview.jpg

Per Stureson - 1985 DTM winner!

PureLIFE 4 Header.jpg
Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.

The 4.0 version contains updates for PureLIFE (base), EVO, EVO GT and EVO GTS.

Additional there's a new filter that brings more brightness to your game. Its called EVO GTB. It's still in beta, but I hope you enjoy it.

Please read the "Read me 1st" before installing and delete all old PureLIFE filters and configs before copying the new ones.

If you have any questions, problems or feedback, feel free to contact me.

ENJOY!

Download @ RD

Last edited:
View attachment 1330483Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.

Additional there's a new filter that brings more brightness to your game. Its called EVO GTB. It's still in beta, but I hope you enjoy it.

Please read the "Read me 1st" before installing and delete all old PureLIFE filters and configs before copying the new ones.

ENJOY!

Download @ RD

Looks really good again. Only with the Evo GTS I only get a white screen (latest pure), 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Strange. Reinstall?
Same. It's not really that bad ,since I mostly only use base and evo. I just noticed it while testing. Wait for feedback from other people first. It could also be that it only affects my system.

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2024.02.22 - 18.04.50.66.png

Last edited:
View attachment 1330483Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.

ENJOY!

Download @ RD

Nice to see you using my skins for there purpose

Lol.
I've never seen the definition of the word 'original' stretched so thinly. It's practically transparent.
Yep, you're right; I should have written "original", in ironical quotes...

Sometimes I forget that I'm in a world full of rogues, in which a thief steals from another thief, who steals from another thief, who steals from another thief... and you no longer know who is the thief and who is the robbed... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Same. It's not really that bad ,since I mostly only use base and evo. I just noticed it while testing. Wait for feedback from other people first. It could also be that it only affects my system.

View attachment 1330486
This is really strange. Had a beta test with some people... nobody reports something like that. But maybe something messed up when I put the files together...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back