Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,743 comments
  • 51,863,100 views
View attachment 1330483Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.
Big thanks Amby. Looks better than ever! No matter how many other PP filters I experiment with, yours is always the one I always end up coming back to.
:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Release - Beta WSC 1983 - Spa

Tracks in early stages atm. Based off the 1988 Track by carrera4 and Rainmaker updated DaBaeda with updates from Crist86

I did alot of work replacing all the trees, doing the correct layout etc etc

The trees are still 2d as I'm Team VR

Been messing with some crowd and pit noises too. Cant remember who I borrowed them from as its been months but its pretty cool.

Still needs a lot of work but havent shared anything for a while. Should run in its current state. There are some floating bits, double distance markers etc.

Based off youtube onboard footage from 1985.









https://www.patreon.com/posts/99009692 (its free)
 
Last edited:
Hi. I downloaded JS35B, but it did not include this skin. Why?

111.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 09/02/2024 --> 22/02/2024
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 09/02/2024 --> 22/02/2024

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 23/02/2024 --> TBA
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 23/02/2024 --> TBA


As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.

Thank you guys


ACTL v3.1 by Breathe
 
Hi, random question here. Which version of your filters should I use, using pure O.18O ?
Hi. They should be backwards compatible but they're optimized for latest CSP and Pure versions.
 
Hi. They should be backwards compatible but they're optimized for latest CSP and Pure versions.
I already use an older version but I see all the updates looking better and better and thought about upgrading. But does it makes sense while i stuck with O.18O?
Thx will try the newest one
 
I already use an older version but I see all the updates looking better and better and thought about upgrading. But does it makes sense while i stuck with O.18O?
Thx will try the newest one
Try it. If it doesn't work properly you can re-download an older version in the file history @rd. Or ask me I will send it to you.
 
Very nice indeed, though it's a shame there's no signs of life anywhere in the landscape. I guess it's from the 1955 rural version of '28 Days Later'. ;)
maybe one day they will make an update for that... maybe ;)

seems it is fixed if you re-download the track, those guys are quick... thanks!
 
Nice, thanks! Just one question: starting... crash... I deleted camera facing, everything works, great... so - what is the camera facing thing, guys?
Camera facing crowd.
I have no issues though, all works as intended.
 
How do I keep the motion blur effect when taking photos? When I click photo mode button the background blur becomes clear.
acs 2024-02-25 01-28-51.png

acs 2024-02-25 01-28-41.png
 
Last edited:
shi
Sandown Raceway v1.1

View attachment 1150167
Sandown International Raceway is a motor racing circuit in the suburb of Springvale in Melbourne, Victoria, approximately 25 kilometres (16 mi) south east of the city centre.
Sandown is considered a power circuit with its "drag strip" front and back straights being 899 and 910 metres long respectively.(Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam
-2012/2022 layout

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Learie11 and Thank you for gave me permission.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, cam by @KevinK2
logo.png, sections.ini by @Fanapryde
terrain texture by Terra21 version Sandown Raceway
preview by @macko68
Additional ext_config by @slider666
Penrite bridge texture by @Breathe
ext_config and cam by @CrisT86
marshall, cameraman, some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Fanapryde , @macko68 , @Masscot , @CrisT86

Enjoy.

Converted upon request by Patreon member Camereon Coster.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
Fixed a crash caused by camera_facting.ini.
Fixed groove/skidmark height.
Added ext_config and cam by CrisT86.

v1.1 changelog;
-Smoothed corner edges. (Suggestion by Papifix. Thanks.)
-Updated Shader.
-Billboards upscaled with AI.
-Changed crowd textures by Kniker97. (Thanks)

Sandown Raceway v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
-Smoothed corner edges. (Suggestion by @Papifix . Thanks.)
-Updated Shader.
-Billboards upscaled with AI.
-Changed crowd textures by @Kniker97 . (Thanks)
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e92_drift_sandown_raceway_2012_28-0-124-13-51-25.jpg
 
How to I keep the motion blur effect when taking photos? When I click photo mode button the background blur becomes clear...
My way to achieve that effect: I take the photo usually playing a replay, with the camera fixed in the car while moving (in slow motion, for acuracy in the composition) and with different shooting speeds to alter the effect.
 
Last edited:
camera_facing.ini controls the (semi)moving spectators, as in Kunos original tracks (non CSP)

some people report crashes that are fixed by removing this file (which is odd becase it is for vanila AC)
Speaking about crashes, I have been stable for the past few days now out of the blue this. Disabling DXGI does not seem to help the issue.
crash1.jpg
 
Screenshot_morgan_aero_ss_ver3-1_ks_nordschleife_17-1-124-16-39-3.jpg


Here's my update on the Morgan Aero 8 SS. I'm not the owner of this mod! There's clearly a link to the RTM version (released in 2016) but the version I started with is probably made by someone else. Nobody knows who created it, and I can't find it anymore on the internet. You can install it next to the RTM version because this foldername is different. If you somehow have the same base vesion as I did, make a backup of your Morgan, just in case you want to switch back to the old version. Download it while you can because if the rightfull owner presents himself and wants me to take it down, I will adhere to the request.

Now this is by no means a perfect mod. In fact, I think my base version might have been even worse than the RTM version. It did have license plates, so somebody made an effort, but I also found enough weird choices. I didn't go through every aspect of the car. All changes were graphically. Physics and sound are unchanged. I'm sharing it nonetheless, because especially in VR it looked awfull without AO maps and I would've liked it if someone else "fixed" it and shared the effort.

Anyway, the changelog off the top of my head: created inside glass (for rain), working Wipers, created individual UV mapping and AO mapping for Body, Rims, leather, wood, metal, carpet, etc... than gave it the whole PBR-treatment. Filled the gaps, fixed the shadows (sunlight shining through carpaint, dashboards, etc), created a few paintshop items (chrome exterior trimming can be adjusted throught ext_config, I marked it somewhere at the top) and working Radio. And something with the normals of lights on the rear. And put all the meshes inside cockpit_hr. There's probably more, but I can't remember.

Link:

Screenshot_morgan_aero_ss_ver3-1_ks_nordschleife_17-1-124-16-46-35.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back