shi
Mottle Ring v1.01

View attachment 1344968
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTL.

-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
GTL Original Track by @carTOON (barcika)
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Fixed a wall that was not working. (Thanks @The-King for the report.)
-Fixed ext_config.ini. (Thanks @jac0 for the report.)

Mottle Ring v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
-Fixed a wall that was not working. (Thanks @The-King for the report.)
-Fixed ext_config.ini. (Thanks @jac0 for the report.)

Mate, the tracks mentioned are my old GTL projects, I don't do GT Legends tracks anymore...or are you saying my newer AC circuits don't look good?
Ngl they look a bit dated. Not 'it looks like ****' but 'man with a bit of love these would be mega'.

It's the lack of modern stuff that you don't use (grass, light, rainfx, upscaled textures). Other than that they're alright, I'm not saying your tracks are the same as Gilles75's piss poor efforts. Just that the potential is there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the grip levels. You just set your wetness and wtaer levels in Pure Planner. rainFX only has 3 values:
rain amount, wetness and water (puddles).
Wetness is the most influencing thing on physics. Actually there is no way to decouple physics and graphics.
Thanks Peter for your explanation. Actualy I use pure weather script for with SOL planner 4.0, with extended physics for rain of course. And I have to say that with rainfx "override thickness" option I can change the grip level whatever the amount of wetness/puddle is in SOL planner. I can put the most intense rain with spray behind cars, if I put override thickness to 0 in rainfx the cars stick to the road like it's dry weather. And the contrary is true ie dry weather in sol, if I put rainfx override thickness to more than 4 or 5 the cars start to make some serious sliding.
So, because I find my moded cars slide to much by default in rain, I use override thickness in rainfx to 3 or 4. But if, for a race, I want weather changing, for exemple I set rain slot than dry slot in sol planner It's not handy to change the rainfx slider during this race, for the road grip to follow graphical weather conditions. So my question was: do you think it is possible to implement one day this "override thickness" to sol planner slot proprieties, so I can program different "override thickness (ie grip level) before the race, to follow weather planning ( for exemple rain, than dry, than rain).
I hope you understand my labourious explanation...

Annnnnd done, AO, Textures and light tweak, the F1 2012 showroom is finally complete !

1713003648843.png

1713003663159.png

Thanks Peter for your explanation. Actualy I use pure weather script for with SOL planner 4.0, with extended physics for rain of course. And I have to say that with rainfx "override thickness" option I can change the grip level whatever the amount of wetness/puddle is in SOL planner. I can put the most intense rain with spray behind cars, if I put override thickness to 0 in rainfx the cars stick to the road like it's dry weather. And the contrary is true ie dry weather in sol, if I put rainfx override thickness to more than 4 or 5 the cars start to make some serious sliding.
So, because I find my moded cars slide to much by default in rain, I use override thickness in rainfx to 3 or 4. But if, for a race, I want weather changing, for exemple I set rain slot than dry slot in sol planner It's not handy to change the rainfx slider during this race, for the road grip to follow graphical weather conditions. So my question was: do you think it is possible to implement one day this "override thickness" to sol planner slot proprieties, so I can program different "override thickness (ie grip level) before the race, to follow weather planning ( for exemple rain, than dry, than rain).
I hope you understand my labourious explanation...
Ah, ok. No i can't access it from Pure. its a direct debug access then. So you need to live with that way.

You must set it here. otherwise there is no way. the fontsize is set in the lua app and that ensures that the app will look like the developer has made it. You just scale the whole LUA UI...
1713004113011.png

Ah, ok. No i can't access it from Pure. its a direct debug access then. So you need to live with that way.

You must set it here. otherwise there is no way. the fontsize is set in the lua app and that ensures that the app will look like the developer has made it. You just scale the whole LUA UI...
View attachment 1346195
Peter, separate note: Pure's landscape shader feature seems washed out, semi-transparent, not vivid any more. Any ideas?

Thanks for bringing this iconic concept prototype to AC, and thanks for being open to all feedback during development, including constructive criticism about the current cockpit ergonomics and driver posture. I know a lot of people are looking forward to the revisions.
Regarding the current 'road feel' of the car, to me the overall FFB feels very light, and the steering feels very vague and imprecise. Hopefully this can also be looked at for the next test build.
I will never stop trying to make this car even better quality than it is now. I'm sure everyone else feels the same way that you feel and notice.
There are some things that I don't necessarily notice from my perspective as a developer, so your detailed feedback will be very helpful in developing future updates. This is the 5th MOD I have published, so I now have a better understanding of the MOD fixing process.
I'm also planning to implement indicator lights in the cockpit, so along with improvements to ergonomics and FFB, I will be able to publish an even better Commendatore 112i to everyone in the next updates!!

I'm late in posting here, but once again...

The legendary car is finally back! !
Isdera Commendatore 112i BETA test has started!

Since the car has many unique gimmicks, I also created an engine compartment. Please enjoy the first BETA version!
I have already received a lot of feedback, and I will make it even better in the next update!

View attachment 1346149View attachment 1346150View attachment 1346151View attachment 1346152View attachment 1346153View attachment 1346154View attachment 1346155View attachment 1346156View attachment 1346157
Ooooh! Fire! Thanks for this! For a time I had lost hope that one would ever arise for AC. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Some people like to drift around streets on super-tuned cars. Others like to rally around dirt treks. Some others like to speed along winding tracks with open-wheelers. I? I prefer to drive stock classics. There are still quite some historical cars that we're missing in AC like the 1971 Citroën SM or the 1967 NSU Ro 80. In fact, I attached a list of cars that I think are worthy to figure in the pantheon of AC cars and that we still don't have.

Attachments

• Cars we need in AC.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Regarding the current 'road feel' of the car, to me the overall FFB feels very light, and the steering feels very vague and imprecise.
The FFB is very light and vague, agreed, after checking the settings in car.ini, all the FFB values are by the book, so I am afraid it is more related to suspension values and geometry, FFB being a symptom not the cause.
so along with improvements to ergonomics and FFB
Thank you for this car, it looks great, as mentioned above it is more an issue with physic than FFB, I hope you will be able to make it drive like it should.

Really appreciating your efforts and contribution, thank you.

Last edited:
Released : Chevrolet Corvette GTP´88 (C4)
Screenshot_f302_corvette_gtp_monza_21-2-124-22-46-42.jpg

Author:F302
Texture Update : F302 (rework,Skin Update)
Skins: Tar Heel
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer; AC Vison GT 1.0
have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Last edited:
I haven't driven the 70's season yet. Did anyone create the six-wheelers?

1*fVDQ3jhgQTj2njy94-5X8A.png

Or Ligier JS5. Man that was a crazy design.

747.jpg
Bazza's 1975 F1 pack has the six-wheel Tyrrell P34. A great package, imo.

I just tried LCS and I love it. Certain bugs and quirks occur under certain circumstances and/or specific tracks, but driving at night on Bathurst is just on next level for me.
Here are some photo comparisons.

PURE
DEFAULT FILTER

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-13 201655.png

PURE
REALITY FILTER

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-13 201634.png

LCS
PURELIFE LCS FILTER

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-13 201422.png

...and Bathurst.

PURE

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-13 203835.png

PURE
REALITYFILTER

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-13 203820.png

LCS
PURELIFE LCS FILTER

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-13 203706.png

What are your experiences?

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1346252

hope u enjoy the Car
have fun!

The cockpit glass occludes shadow-casting light?

ChemFlummi Ferrari 296 GT3 has helmet visible in cockpit view !?

remove this part from the skins ext_config.ini to fix:

[DRIVER3D_MODEL]
NAME=hot_version_driver
POSITION=0.0,0.0,0.0

View attachment 1346252

hope u enjoy the Car
have fun!

This car is awesome! great sound , handling, ffb , interior , sense of speed, ...
Only thing I can wish gets improved is this: the brake lights are almost not visible when the rear lights are on.

I just tried LCS and I love it. Certain bugs and quirks occur under certain circumstances and/or specific tracks, but driving at night on Bathurst is just on next level for me.
Here are some photo comparisons.

PURE
DEFAULT FILTER

View attachment 1346266

PURE
REALITY FILTER

View attachment 1346277

LCS
PURELIFE LCS FILTER

View attachment 1346278

What are your experiences?
I already can't move away from LCS anymore... I feel more immersed in VR with it (w latest Purelife LCS ppf)

View attachment 1346252

hope u enjoy the Car
have fun!

uncrypted

The cockpit glass occludes shadow-casting light?
yep i change this

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back