It's not fictional, it's Daytona. :-)
So what do you think of the new electric Ford Capri? The commercial running on tv here in Norway states that "a true legend never dies". Unless someone kills it, of course. Which is exactly what Ford now has done to the Capri.
Personally, I wouldn't mind an electric Capri if, y'know, it didn't look like it was also blown up like a balloon. Conversely, I'd hate this Capri even if it was motivated by a gas-guzzling V6.So what do you think of the new electric Ford Capri? The commercial running on tv here in Norway states that "a true legend never dies". Unless someone kills it, of course. Which is exactly what Ford now has done to the Capri.
So what do you think of the new electric Ford Capri? The commercial running on tv here in Norway states that "a true legend never dies". Unless someone kills it, of course. Which is exactly what Ford now has done to the Capri.
I had the Mercury version here.Metalflake paint,moonroof,v6,dual glasspaks.Would do better than 130mph.It was sporty.It's horrible.
I owned a Capri 3.0 S in my youth. Sure it was no real sports car but it had a great spirit. And it looked very cool. This new Capri is a joke. Almost as big joke as the SUV Mustang. Sad creation.
Well nothing against the car itself. Looks exactly the same as all other boring SUVs... but don't call that thing a Capri.
![]()
In north america we have the obese Mustang MachESo what do you think of the new electric Ford Capri? The commercial running on tv here in Norway states that "a true legend never dies". Unless someone kills it, of course. Which is exactly what Ford now has done to the Capri.
Can't say I really thought about it. More like a skin reaction to toxic agents, bubbles, swelling.So what do you think of the new electric Ford Capri? The commercial running on tv here in Norway states that "a true legend never dies". Unless someone kills it, of course. Which is exactly what Ford now has done to the Capri.
Absolutely Amazing! I'm quite new around here and I've got amazed with these 1970/71 impressive work.Practically finished F1 1970/1971, even if some versions of the cars are like "frankstein", that is, base of a car, parts migrated from cars from other games and still missing some versions because I still couldn't learn to use Zmodeler to try eliminate textures from some parts to try to create some missing cars in my own way, because even using 3dsimed, I can't eliminate them. Now it's time to test the cars on the track to see if there are any more problems, but due to health problems that are not new, we'll see if I can do it soon. For now, there are some skins of practically all the main cars of the time.
Skins show white for me.BTCC 1995 Alfa Romeo 155 Skinpack #1 Tarquini, #5 Simoni, #55 Warwick
BTCC 1995 Alfa Corse Alfa Romeo 155 TS Drivers: #1 Gabriele Tarquini #5 Giampiero Simoni #55 Derek Warwick created for Cyril Cherry´s TCC Alfa 155 ************************CyrilCherryModdingwww.overtake.gg
Drivers:
#1 Gabriele Tarquini
#5 Giampiero Simoni
#55 Derek Warwick
created for Cyril Cherry´s TCC Alfa 155
https://www.patreon.com/CyrilCherryModding
View attachment 1430385View attachment 1430386
This could be the problem because I use the actk-Version of the car. Tomorrow I will check it with the original version 👍🏻Skins show white for me.
In the other skins there is a 155_BODY.DDS and a 155_BODY_S.DDS, while your skins only have 155_BODY_S.DDS and a car_body_ao.dds. Changing this in 155_BODY_S.DDS makes the skins appear, at least in CM showroom, and previews. The #55 still does not though, not in showroom, not in previews (CSP or non CSP)
View attachment 1430393
It's dumber than the "Mustang" Mach-E, on the fact Ford of Europe doesn't even sell a new, actual Capri alongside the thing.So what do you think of the new electric Ford Capri? The commercial running on tv here in Norway states that "a true legend never dies". Unless someone kills it, of course. Which is exactly what Ford now has done to the Capri.
In South Africa people say "but it's a Yaris, I don't want a Yaris" or "but it's a Corolla, that's too much for a Corolla". They don't care about the extra performance.Buy a GR only to be hated by Toyota if you push it hard
This!Most suvs have less rear bonnet capacity than most saloons
ACTK uses the same method as legion on some cars, the skins must be applied on the dds in txdetail and without AO in the skins because it will be applied automatically with car_body_ao.dds which is in txdiffuse, so you must create a skins without AO and with 155_BODY.DDS only do not create anything on car_body_ao.ddsThis could be the problem because I use the actk-Version of the car. Tomorrow I will check it with the original version 👍🏻
Very nice skins!F302 STW cars BTCC skinz progress report - missing some (1998 Audi, 1998 DC Cook Accord) but they'll be done, don't fret
Remade and remastered the original Raceroom skins that came along with the cars (added missing logos and stuff)
Cutoff point is 1995 for the BMW, 1996 for the Audi and Honda (diff model in 1995)
The 1999 Brookes Motorsport Accord had so many variations, some rounds it had the colourful paint splatters, others it did not so I made a gloubiboulga of all of these into one version
![]()
The skins will be released with the cars whenever JK feels like they're readyVery nice skins!
Could be me but where can I obtain the 320i and Accord (F302)?
Are those released somewhere? Would be nice to drive this set together.
postet an update. easy changed the materials for the body and renamed the DDS.Skins show white for me.
In the other skins there is a 155_BODY.DDS and a 155_BODY_S.DDS, while your skins only have 155_BODY_S.DDS and a car_body_ao.dds. Changing this in 155_BODY_S.DDS makes the skins appear, at least in CM showroom, and previews. The #55 still does not though, not in showroom, not in previews (CSP or non CSP)
View attachment 1430393
I know. The "Mustang" Mach-E is a common sight around here, along with a s***load of Teslas, so I didn't even think of it when I saw the new "Capri" commercial.In north america we have the obese Mustang MachE
![]()
It changed with AI. Its Carpi now. We have to live with it.
Ooh I did not know that thnxIRL It is indeed Capri, but this mod is known and named as Carpi. You probably missed that…
You cant call that a Ford Capri, what were they smokingSo what do you think of the new electric Ford Capri? The commercial running on tv here in Norway states that "a true legend never dies". Unless someone kills it, of course. Which is exactly what Ford now has done to the Capri.
You dont have winter tire in Norway? Over here its mandatoryI know. The "Mustang" Mach-E is a common sight around here, along with a s***load of Teslas, so I didn't even think of it when I saw the new "Capri" commercial.
Norway has insane taxes on new cars, but electric cars are completly exempt from these taxes, making them artificially cheap compared to petrol/diesel cars. Or the other way around, depending on how you see it.
In 2024, 89% of all new private cars sold in Norway were fully electric, and so far in 2025 the number is 96%.
Heck, I even drive a BMW i3 myself, but at least that's an honest and partly successful attempt of creating something new and fresh. And it's mostly plastic and carbon fibre, so it doesn't even rust, which is a very common problem when driving on salted roads half the year. But then again, it will get stuck in 10 cm of snow, on flat ground...
So luckily we also have a Skoda Octavia 1.8T 4x4, which rusts like hell and smells like petrol all the time, just like a real car should.
Sadly, when our kids grow up, the only place we will be able to drive a smelly, noisy petrol car is in our simulators. I'm going to install a petrol-and-exhaust-smell emitter in my rig pretty soon. Or perhaps just soak the carpet in petrol and let it dry out, the smell will never go away, trust me.
My Neanderthal ass runs 200tw tires year round.You dont have winter tire in Norway? Over here its mandatory![]()
And they are right, these kind of roadcars were already pricey in 2020, then DCT, AWD and the +300hp target ruined the little fun left.In South Africa people say "but it's a Yaris, I don't want a Yaris" or "but it's a Corolla, that's too much for a Corolla". They don't care about the extra performance.