Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,185 comments
That's a lovely little car BUT it seems to tramline all the time, as if it's following ruts in the road. The steering wheel gets pulled in unnatural positions, like the car is trying to steer you instead of the other way around. Anyone else feeling this, and/or able to fix it? A little beauty like this really deserves better physics.
Edit: the RHS wing mirror reflection is flipped too (in VR 3D, anyway).

View attachment 893333
I briefly had a chance to try it and I noticed that too. Was going to look into the suspension and car ini when I get a chance.
Even though it's a bit underpowered, I was going to run some tests to see if it could hang with the TC Legends pack. Maybe it could fit in. If I get it running nicely, I'll post it back up here.

I briefly had a chance to try it and I noticed that too. Was going to look into the suspension and car ini when I get a chance.
Even though it's a bit underpowered, I was going to run some tests to see if it could hang with the TC Legends pack. Maybe it could fit in. If I get it running nicely, I'll post it back up here.

I just put it down to the car being on vintage tyres and feeling a bit floaty but as I mentioned in my earlier post it does wander a bit and you do have to make corrections to the steering quite a lot to keep it going straight. Maybe it affects wheel users more but on a controller I couldn't say it was a huge problem to drive.
Be interesting to see what you can come up with though :cheers:

Yes, I have CM, currently using 0.1.25-preview183.
I had this happen before as well with another car, I forget which one, but the entire safety net was outside the car. it looked hilarious in replay!

That shader is ancient, update at see. If the mod has a 'moving' or shaking shader net - update.
nm, should have read last page and gplanet still doesn't have a delete function!

edit: good excuse to post some screens of that Glendale convo.
I see grassfx and green trees in its future 👍

y2h6.jpg
0tpt.jpg
7wdt.jpg
55zd.jpg
eshy.jpg

Last edited:
Alpha Giulietta Spider suspension adjustment.
This is just the suspension, no other fixes in objects reflecting or tunes for TC Legends.
Unpack data and rename data.acd to data_orig.acd or whatever your liking is to retain original files. Unpack my rar and drag both files into data folder. Overwrite the two files.
The car still retains that vintage loose steering but I got rid of some of that sway that caused for too much over-correction needed through the steering. Let me know if I over did it or if the car still has that fun vibe.

@MrB00

A bit of a request, but I was wondering if you could throw together a BP Oil Starion livery with the classic shield in place of the STP logos? Then replace the blue and red bits with some green and goldish-yellow? I think that would add some additional colour to the grid.

(if you want maybe make a few more with various brands that have different colours)

With your permission I might package my tune file and your skins together and re-upload it here.

Alpha Giulietta Spider suspension adjustment.
This is just the suspension, no other fixes in objects reflecting or tunes for TC Legends.
Unpack data and rename data.acd to data_orig.acd or whatever your liking is to retain original files. Unpack my rar and drag both files into data folder. Overwrite the two files.
The car still retains that vintage loose steering but I got rid of some of that sway that caused for too much over-correction needed through the steering. Let me know if I over did it or if the car still has that fun vibe.

I downloaded the car but inside there is no given folder as you indicated where to put the two files
Acquisizione-a-schermo-intero-23022020-103919.jpg

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia S1

source via SRPSimRacing. You have to register to Nicolas' Google Drive to get (also) this car

==
Sunday morning this boomer took his Volkswagen Karmann to LA Canyons for an easy morning stroll and listen to the birds whispering.
Then suddenly the millenials took their daddys car. The youth gone wild.

(upload 4k takes some time)

Wow with all settings maximized and running SOL, CSP, PP AC2020 my PC starts to struggle with a decent FPS. 40FPS....
Downgrade some features or upgrade my PC :)

PS If this car was already shared just blame this old grumpy with his ageing brains.

Last edited:
I downloaded the car but inside there is no given folder as you indicated where to put the two files
Unpack the car data, put (overwrite) those files in the data folder created after unpacking and repack that data folder. I think there´s no need to backup the original data file since the improvement is big :)

in the 'drive' section, click on the car you want to drive with and then drag the divider (just on the left side of the cars' preview) to the left

such simple thing i never knew, make much easier for navigation now. Thank you.

I also have question, i download GT3 BOP by user here @portakal , and dont find ag_jaguar_ftype_gt3 car. Is this car free mod or paid mod, I have no idea where to find his home site?

Looks good! Looks like I already have a '67 Mexico track, but can't remember it's origin. I'll have to compare the two and decide which is better :P
Please share the other one if it's any good - this is the first '67 version I've seen. It's pretty good but I have reported a few issues in the support thread.

@Luca959 , to add to what @Pedro Correia said, you need to unlock 'dev mode' in CM to be able to unpack the data folder.
Just spam-click the CM version number (top left of the screen) several times on the 'about' screen in Content Manager, then an option to unpack car data should appear at the bottom of the screen. Note, you need to repack the unpacked data folder or remove data.acd to use the 'new' data folder that you've created with your edits.

Please share the other one if it's any good - this is the first '67 version I've seen. It's pretty good but I have reported a few issues in the support thread.

Just tested both. The new one certainly looks better, but it could definitely use some optimization. I have high hopes once it's issues are sorted out.

As for the "old" version, I wish I could remember where I found it, but that said, I re-uploaded it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8vmdzkujlavgx7j/67mex.7z/file

Just tested both. The new one certainly looks better, but it could definitely use some optimization. I have high hopes once it's issues are sorted out.

As for the "old" version, I wish I could remember where I found it, but that said, I re-uploaded it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8vmdzkujlavgx7j/67mex.7z/file
That 'old' version is the one from Gilles75.
It's not very good, but the new one could also use improvements over the one you already mentioned: (spectators - balloons flocking together - horizon too dark - some of the trees etc...), but yeah, it's made using RTB...

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back