preview.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 67
RELEASE !

Ferrari F92A T (1992) by ASR Formula - Version 1.0
Release: 31/03/2020
Link:
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/ferrari-f92a-t-1992/

Installation notes:
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE !

Ferrari F2004 (2004) by ASR Formula - Version 1.24
Link:
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/ferrari-f2004-2004-2/

Changelog:
- Update FFB
- Update Physics

Installation:
Please delete all files of any previous versions of this mod !
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.

I'm not a part of ASR Formula and no responsible if you got some bandwith issues during downloading, thank you ! :)

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited:
Do you guys think that one day someone will make the non-Hybrid LMP1 cars for AC? It would be so nice to drive for example the ByKolles or the Ginetta in AC. Because so far we only have the SimDream Rebellion R13 which also isn't more than a Oreca 07 with a different engine and cruel sound. As far as I am concerned there already is a good model for the ByKolles.View attachment 904346
Kenneth helped me getting it into AC, i made a high res skin, but its not possible to drive yet and needs alot of work still.
__custom_showroom_1584956264.png

Thanks for this one. It's very close to RL one as far as I can remember (G forces and fear factor taken out of equation obviously). It's more forgiving in game but road tyres and tweeking LSD values make it as playful as one could want.
Same remark as for the 996 GT3 from @norms as I'm usually not a fan of road cars in games: It's a joy to drive.

Thank you very much! :) really glad to read these lines.

The AI seems to have serious problems with this car. I checked the ai.ini but couldnt find any error. Strange.

Yep, already fixed, I'm gonna release v1.0.1 soon. Thanks!

For some reason it is always raining for me in Sol, I cannot change the weather whichever weather preset I set nor overriding it in the app works. Dynamic weather is off. Tried CSP 1.48-1.50. Help, please.

But the real have 621cv...
Absolutely, like @Masscot stated, this mod has issues and that's another one to add to the list. It's slowly getting there but I don't have anymore time to work on it with everything else I have taken on, plus it's not a mod I have a great deal of interest in. Hopefully someone will pick up the slack though and continue with the fixes 👍

RELEASE !

Ferrari F92A T (1992) by ASR Formula - Version 1.0
Link:
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/ferrari-f92a-t-1992/

Installation notes:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE !

Ferrari F2004 (2004) by ASR Formula - Version 1.24
Link:
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/ferrari-f2004-2004-2/

Changelog:
- Update FFB
- Update Physics

Installation:
Please delete all files of any previous versions of this mod !

I'm not a part of ASR Formula and no responsible if you got some bandwith issues during downloading, thank you ! :)

Enjoy ! ;)

Curious on this group feeling about this constant updating free offering.
I have downloaded those car more often that I ever drove them.
So fake updating but real advertising or real updating?
Have you felt anything different with this or any other recent update?
It is free, so I have no issue with it, but I have not noticed any difference, have you?

We are at page 958, I believe we will be reaching page 1000 before the week end, this group is on fire!

It is free, so I have no issue with it, but I have not noticed any difference, have you?

We are at page 958, I believe we will be reaching page 1000 before the week end, this group is on fire!

I remember a year ago or so ago (might have been longer) where there was not a single post in at least 2 days...might have been 3 days. I credit the GTP Modding Group for the increased traffic :cheers:

I gave up downloading these cars a long time ago, especially when they were like v0.15 releases. I always figure if the mod is only 15% finished... why release it..? :lol:
At least this one is on v1.0.

Speaking of the 1992 F92A, i've made a rework!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/asr-f92a-engine-rework.31824/

let me know!
Hi !
As a sound Lover, I will try it with a great pleasure, just give me some time ! ;)

Hi !

First and for the Ferrari F2004 by ASR, I don’t use it, I just given the news of some updates.
I bought all the Kunos DLC and I‘m satisfy with the vanilla Ferrari F2004.
So I’m sorry to not be able to ask you about this one.

Second, I bought the Ferrari FA92 T since the beta 0.1 and without any secret, I can tell you It exists a lot of differences between this release and the last beta I drove.

I’m not a part of ASR so I’m not in some secret deal or in charge of the marketing aspect.
Anyway and It’s my opinion, I prefer some "solid" changes not like some skinners/painters who, each day and without any exageration still continue to post some "minor changes" invisible for us but visible... for their visibility !
This last attitude makes me nervous but also much more tired, I admit it.

Cheers ! :cheers: ;)

@Masscot
Such a curious point of view Archibald so... apparently You bought the betas (0.15 ?) or considering the works released are just too crappy for You !?
Meanwhile, you are able to post huge quantity of cars from worldwide, elsewhere or outer space and also able to post here quickly when It exists a minor change or a change YOU asked for.!?

Last edited:
I gave up downloading these cars a long time ago, especially when they were like v0.15 releases. I always figure if the mod is only 15% finished... why release it..? :lol:
At least this one is on v1.0.

I'm not even sure they download properly anyway. In my experience I'd get a 3kb file each time or a failed download so I don't bother trying anymore.

I remember a year ago or so ago (might have been longer) where there was not a single post in at least 2 days...might have been 3 days. I credit the GTP Modding Group for the increased traffic :cheers:

At least since the title change for the thread there are less "Link give me - I want Link" posts :D and it's mostly about modding (even though we do deviate from that at times)

I've been comparing them side-by-side and can't see any difference between this RD one and the one from the Panda Garage website. They both even have the same flipped passenger mirror reflection. I'll be keeping the one with @Beezer215's suspension mod as the RD has that weird floaty feeling that was successfully tuned out.
Deja vu.
Has anything been done to the model though that you noticed? Shaders? I would welcome graphical improvements.

The link isn't missing. It's still on my drive. It's up over on facebook too.
Giulietta Spider Bop'd to run with TC Legends and not float on a cloud.

Deja vu.
Has anything been done to the model though that you noticed? Shaders? I would welcome graphical improvements.

The link isn't missing. It's still on my drive. It's up over on facebook too.
Giulietta Spider Bop'd to run with TC Legends and not float on a cloud.

Couldn't see the link when I found your original post so I sent it over to Electroforce. All good, and wasn't trying to step on your toes or nuthin :D

Absolutely, like @Masscot stated, this mod has issues and that's another one to add to the list. It's slowly getting there but I don't have anymore time to work on it with everything else I have taken on, plus it's not a mod I have a great deal of interest in. Hopefully someone will pick up the slack though and continue with the fixes 👍
Thank you for all

Lets just say that right now it is April the first in Kiribati.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Links to the source article for each car are in the UI (ctrl click the Author field).

Edit: no link for the 312T8 just based on photos.

Last edited:
I literally posted the same thing some months ago. :lol: Not sure if I should download the F92A now or wait a couple weeks for v1.06.

Oh wait... here's v1.01

I’m not a part of ASR so I’m not in some secret deal or in charge of the marketing aspect.

I never thought you were part of ASR and my post was not aimed at you, I even think it is great that you ( or anyone else) let us know when a new mod or an updated mod is available somewhere.
My post is about the frequency on some update from ASR, but not limited to ASR, and are they for exposure or are they real updates.
I have hard time seeing any real difference in some cases, hence I am asking the group here how they feel about the subject.
Well documented fix list help in understanding what is really going on, almost no information on the update or even worst no information at all, are being suspicious to me.
Just saying, I am still grateful on any new or updated mod available.:cheers:

Couldn't see the link when I found your original post so I sent it over to Electroforce. All good, and wasn't trying to step on your toes or nuthin :D
Oh I don't mind bud. All good. Would rather people use it and like it then it hide in the shadows of dust gathering oblivion.

This is a low poly (93k) 3D model, but I wanted this car to be in my collection, so I try my best to make it up-to-date.
Hope you'll enjoy anyway! So here it is:

Renault Sport Clio V6 Phase 2 (2003)
Version 1.0 - 2020.03.31

Original 3D model author is AZN Devil, with an rFactor mod
Orbit4L converted to Assetto Corsa
AssettoPedia made some extensive editing

92044985_528282081211338_6784394073781305344_o.jpg

CHANGELOG
- new enginge power/torque figure (from actual dyno)
- new suspensions setup
- new aero (ACCR v2)
- new tyres v10 (hypercar road, street, semislicks)
- new sound from Kunos
- suspensions geometry from Kunos
- corrected car total mass
- adjusted car polar inertia
- corrected car controls
- adjusted fuel tank position
- corrected gear ratio
- tweaked drivetrain config
- adjusted graphics offsets and pitch rotation
- added working lights
- corrected RPM instrument
- added various digital instruments
- changed driver's 3D model
- corrected main collider position
- added secondary collider for gearbox
- added damage
- various textures replaced
- totally reworked shaders
- added LODs .kn5 files
- tweaked onboard cameras
- totally reworked skins
- added body colored interior insert
- VAO patch (thanks to RealAKP)
- added deforming bonnet (CSP only)
- added working odometers (CSP only)
- exhaust smoke (CSP 0.1.47 or above only)
- PBR materials for glass (CSP only)
- adjusted Real Mirrors to default driver's position (CSP only)
- updated to AC 1.16.3
- updated ambient shadows
- updated previews
- fixed hands and steering wheel out of synch

KNOWN PROBLEMS
- Low poly 3D model
- Fuel arrow is just a texture

DOWNLOAD HERE

Good work!! Im still trying to update same model long time ago...
preview.jpg

OK the odd crashes on CM when using 2 of my graphics setting presets seems to be the SOL pp filters...... changed to natural mod filter and no crashes (so far touch wood)....

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back