Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,070 comments
Im all new to this...getting used to it. I dont think I added nthe stflow. Whats the easy way to install it.. thansk

The instructions are there to not installing/using the stflow shader. Whats happening is, there's moving water within the track so without the stflow shader it crashes. (stflow is for moving water). But again the instructions are there to not have to install the shader.

Why people like so much that ugly Espace F1... when there's a Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept which is 100 times better? :bowdown::D

gt-sport-toyota-supra-jpg.239642

there is a link for this, or I'm thrown out if I ask:nervous:

Guys, I have a visual issue with the Clio Cup. Though I don't think it is related to the recent updates, I noticed it for the first time in replays:
look at the wheels:

clio-wheels.png

Don't know what causes it, it happens on all tracks, all liveries...
When the car is stopped, all is normal.
Are there wizzards around here that can fix this ? 💡

Edit: there is also a little something with the new skins. The mirror decal looks a bit out of place:

clio-cat.png

I asked the guy who made/posted the skins, but he has not visited RD since.

Last edited:
@Jody Parks I *think* an Alps update should be coming soon, incorporating your AI lines. :)

I've had a quick look at the car spawns for the reverse layouts of the Alps found in alps_001.kn5 and there are multiple AC_START_X objects but for some reason when going in to the KsEditor they all share pretty much the same position (same X and Y, very small difference in Z) causing the cars to pile up on the grid. I can't work out why this is happening as they all seem to be positioned correctly in blender and then shift when brought in to the editor.

I did have a quick attempt at changing the positions in the editor and got the first 4 cars spawning separately, I may have another go tomorrow and try to get the whole grid on there, hopefully there is enough room between the start line and final corner as I'm not sure how to rotate objects in the editor (if it's possible).

Brabham BT62 Improvement Mod 1.1
A legendary Australian brand, reignited.
I did not originally create this mod, it was created by Shokeus ACT80's & DrDoomsLab. This mod includes the car, with a sound improvement (it now uses the sound from the Corvette C7R) and features custom previews. There is no custom skin support at this point. I will probably need assistance to implement this feature.

Capture4.PNG Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/brabham-bt62-improvement-mod.26547/

Last edited:
Renault Clio Cup v2 : https://mega.nz/#!F05DFQQR!p5UyqWgH6JkTHl3vPBFQtl4lG5NuwmJj_mBYKYQcJRk

Updates and fixes v2:
- car physics completely changed
- realistic physics
- LCD panel changed
- floating Motec digits repositioned slightly and z-aligned to fit flat on the display, and digits colour/intensity corrected
- driver's hands in synch with the steering wheel rotation
(both important in VR)
- skins fixed(in Kunos standards)
- fixed rim blur
- fixed LODs
- fixed fuel consumption

Credits
- delpinsky: shader patches, wiper animation, glass, lods, rims
- maki123: physics, new LCD panel, textures
- masscot: VR fixes

NOTE: Delete the previous folders, otherwise it will crash.

Brabham BT62 Improvement Mod 1.0
A legendary Australian brand, reignited.
I did not originally create this mod, it was created by Shokeus ACT80's & DrDoomsLab. This mod includes the car, with a sound improvement (it now uses the sound from the Corvette C7R) and features custom previews. There is no custom skin support at this point. I will probably need assistance to implement this feature.

View attachment 817356 View attachment 817357 View attachment 817358 View attachment 817359

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/brabham-bt62-improvement-mod.26547/
Is it just the sound (and previews) that you've changed, or other stuff too?

Renault Clio Cup v2 : https://mega.nz/#!F05DFQQR!p5UyqWgH6JkTHl3vPBFQtl4lG5NuwmJj_mBYKYQcJRk

Updates and fixes v2:
- realistic physics
- LCD panel changed
- floating Motec digits repositioned slightly and z-aligned to fit flat on the display, and digits colour/intensity corrected
(both important in VR)
- fixed rim blur
- fixed LODs
- fixed fuel consumption

Credits

I must say and i come from the perspective of "have done track days in track focused cars and a few racing cars (FWD)", so i can judge 'sim' cars purely on 'that feel' that i have had and know how a car should feel via FFB etc.....
It's all about feel for me, I don't care for the numbers adding up or the 'lap time is 0.23 faster than real life!!!" OMG!!!!

It THAT feel, that reminds me of driving real racing cars on real tracks....

And boy, did you nail it on this one....

Love it!!!!!!!!!!
Great job. All i have changed for full disclosure is the sound from the other CUP mod i have (which actually is also a good FWD race car representation).

I never tried your update of the WTCR cars as i liked them anyway but must try them now...
Do you have a link as can;'t find the post with it on?

Cheers you have a touch for sure, feel is so so important for sim racers who have real track experience....
I assume you must have done track days?

I've had this track for aaaaaages (it's from 2014) but had never driven it until a few days ago. It's awesome, but you all probably know that already.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/barbagallo-raceway.4407/

How about a cheeky little hot-lap challenge here using the excellent Renault Clio Cup v2 above? Who's in? Stock settings only, of course. No tuning, not even tyre pressures.

Edit: ran a few laps to set a bad bench which will no doubt soon be destroyed:

barb.PNG

Last edited:

Updates and fixes v2:
- realistic physics
- LCD panel changed
(both important in VR)
- fixed rim blur
- fixed LODs
- fixed fuel consumption

Credits

Wow great job,congratulation and thanks guys !:bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:

The mod was released again this morning on Racedepartment with updates .
Thanks - do you have a full changelog of the updates? When I go to install it, CM tells me I already have 0.4 installed (yours is 0.2). Cheers.

Last edited:
I've had this track for aaaaaages (it's from 2014) but had never driven it until a few days ago. It's awesome, but you all probably know that already.

How about a cheeky little hot-lap challenge here using the excellent Renault Clio Cup v2 above? Who's in? Stock settings only, of course. No tuning, not even tyre pressures.

View attachment 817382

Good time Mascot:
Mine 1.06.76

Loads of time in that track.
This physics job on this car is sublime.

I have a problem with the Clio CUP 2.0, the Motec doesn't display all the data anymore.

20190428113853_1.jpg

EDIT: fixed by putting clio_cup_led.png and clio_cup_led.txt in assettocorsa\content\fonts.

Attachments

• clio_cup_led.png
    clio_cup_led.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 42
  • clio_cup_led.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

View attachment 817382
Nice little track and a great combination with this car. Really have to balance the back end of the car from coming round to get the most out of it.

3f8MXYC.jpg

Had a theoretical best of 1:05.8xx but just couldn't put it together.

Why not create a new thread in time trials? I would be in, but afraid we loose the focus on it when it stays this thread here.
Great idea, I'd be up for it.

Last edited:
I have a problem with the Clio CUP 2.0, the Motec doesn't display all the data anymore.

View attachment 817389

EDIT: fixed by putting clio_cup_led.png and clio_cup_led.txt in assettocorsa\content\fonts.
Did you remove the old version of the car as instructed before installing the new one?

Why not create a new thread in time trials? I would be in, but afraid we loose the focus on it when it stays this thread here.

Good idea - it was just a quick test of the car/track really, I didn't think many would take part..!

Good idea - it was just a quick test of the car/track really, I didn't think many would take part..!
With the number of fantastic cars and tracks posted in here on a weekly basis there is always something to test, so a little bit of competition would make that testing even more enjoyable.

Updates and fixes v2:
- realistic physics
- LCD panel changed
(both important in VR)
- fixed rim blur
- fixed LODs
- fixed fuel consumption

Credits

nice update! but it no longer shows the fonts in the Motec, am I missing the fonts file?

lol just read through the new posts after a few days of not logging in and the first thing I see is @P1ButtPlug getting triggered from absolutly nothing. I dont know why RSS would invest "3000 hours" into researching a car if Kunos already has done it for them????? Literally every other car would have been better than those "NGT" cars noone wants. Like " damm I waited my whole life to buy a car which is just a reskin of a car I already have of a very unpopular racing series". Man they have to get their **** together and develop some GT1 cars from the late 90s because URD is to retarded to actually finish their versions. That is what people want

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back