Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
Brabham BT62 Improvement Mod 1.1
A legendary Australian brand, reignited.
I did not originally create this mod, it was created by Shokeus ACT80's & DrDoomsLab. This mod includes the car, with a sound improvement (it now uses the sound from the Corvette C7R) and features custom previews. There is no custom skin support at this point. I will probably need assistance to implement this feature.

View attachment 817356 View attachment 817357 View attachment 817358 View attachment 817359

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/brabham-bt62-improvement-mod.26547/
Uploading the car on RD wasn't a really good idea, since this is not an "original" content, but ripped :D
They will soon remove it.
Anyway, it seems like I'm missing the font for the LCD panel...

The central LCD working as mirror should just show the rear. Easily fixed via BLM Car.
Since it's missing the internal glass, no rain. No working wiper and probably no damage glass.

If you like I could add them and also add the flashing headlights.

I've only heard of RSS making a "Ferrari 360 NGT" and "Porsche 996 NGT" from ~2004, a class which raced alongside the current GT cars they've made from the FIA GT Championship. I don't think a Ferrari 458 NGT is even a thing, possibly just some confusion with them pictures. I know that I'm excited for the NGT cars, not as much as I was for the GT cars, or I would be for 90s GT1 but still I think they'll be a good addition.

I'm not sure what's going on with URD, Chris Haye made a video months ago with their version of a BMW M8 GTE and I don't think we've heard anything about it since, another car I was very much excited for but I will hold out with hope it gets released some time.
The thing is that guys from URD silently watch this thread and remove any links of their cars but are not able to reply on posts like this.....

Renault Clio Cup v2 : https://mega.nz/#!F05DFQQR!p5UyqWgH6JkTHl3vPBFQtl4lG5NuwmJj_mBYKYQcJRk

Updates and fixes v2:
- car physics completely changed
- realistic physics
- LCD panel changed
- floating Motec digits repositioned slightly and z-aligned to fit flat on the display, and digits colour/intensity corrected
- driver's hands in synch with the steering wheel rotation
(both important in VR)
- skins fixed(in Kunos standards)
- fixed rim blur
- fixed LODs
- fixed fuel consumption

Credits
- delpinsky: shader patches, wiper animation, glass, lods, rims
- maki123: physics, new LCD panel, textures
- masscot: VR fixes

NOTE: Delete the previous folders, otherwise it will crash.

Hello and thank you for your this contribution! Would you consider releasing this updated car with a unique folder name so that it can co-exist with earlier or alternate versions? Also, I noticed that "Author" is left blank on my Content Manager dashboard. Is that intentional? Again, thank you for your contribution here and I look forward to giving this one a try!:bowdown:

You can lose a lot of time on that final turn if done wrong. You can also gain a good amount if done right.

ZCyRgky.png
You're cool, it's fast! Maybe after 10 hours of practice I will improve the result, but so far only 1.06.290
Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.28 - 19.00.12.64.png

Guys, I need your help!
After some time, i decited to try the track "Longford 67, v1.01" again.
But I can't load the track in CM and there is the warning sign: AI-lane might be missing or broken.
I also can't drive a new road course, because of can't loading:banghead:
I would appreciate your help

Uploading the car on RD wasn't a really good idea, since this is not an "original" content, but ripped :D
They will soon remove it.
Anyway, it seems like I'm missing the font for the LCD panel...

The central LCD working as mirror should just show the rear. Easily fixed via BLM Car.
Since it's missing the internal glass, no rain. No working wiper and probably no damage glass.

If you like I could add them and also add the flashing headlights.

No I don't like it, anyway thanks delpinsky, I had posted here the link for those interested in this car

Hello
yesterday I downloaded the rollovers endurance pack mod and when i tried to play whith it(using content manager) a "Race Canceled" message appeared. I´ve tried to modify the aero.ini file but still not working. how can I fix it?

Guys, I need your help!
After some time, i decited to try the track "Longford 67, v1.01" again.
But I can't load the track in CM and there is the warning sign: AI-lane might be missing or broken.
I also can't drive a new road course, because of can't loading:banghead:
I would appreciate your help

Give this AI a try, It's been on RD for quite a while - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/longford-67-new-ai-fastlane.12171/download?version=20497

and what new road course are U referring to?

Give this AI a try, It's been on RD for quite a while - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/longford-67-new-ai-fastlane.12171/download?version=20497

and what new road course are U referring to?

Well, it's like this:
I had the Longford-Track in the game a long time. It worked pretty good.
On RD I found today the 1.01 version of it (which I still had, but I thought it's a new version of the track so i gave it a try).
Then I installed the "new" version of the track, but I couldn't run it, becaus of "AI-spline might be missing or broken".

And I also tested the new Line from AI you linked to, but this didn't work too:indiff:

Heeellpp:confused::scared:

Hello
yesterday I downloaded the rollovers endurance pack mod and when i tried to play whith it(using content manager) a "Race Canceled" message appeared. I´ve tried to modify the aero.ini file but still not working. how can I fix it?

How old is this package?

Well, it's like this:
I had the Longford-Track in the game a long time. It worked pretty good.
On RD I found today the 1.01 version of it (which I still had, but I thought it's a new version of the track so i gave it a try).
Then I installed the "new" version of the track, but I couldn't run it, becaus of "AI-spline might be missing or broken".

And I also tested the new Line from AI you linked to, but this didn't work too:indiff:

Heeellpp:confused::scared:
Maybe U have a corrupted track file or something. Try removing the entire folder and put this in.
Rarred up the longford folder that I have and it works, just tested it, also it has AI that I made for it in 2017 that included newer track limits, which I since lost in a HD crash :-(
And it has a sections.ini file also - https://www.mediafire.com/file/choaaj4rzts4186/longford_67_incl_sections_and_new_AI.rar/file
the fastlane has the new track limits, I just lost the CSV files I had made to import new limits with

upload_2019-4-28_18-45-20.png

@Jerry60
This version of the car is a bit broken... as you can see no font.
But I've found this version, reworked a little and the fonts appears correctly on the LCD panel and the internal glass works correctly.

from facebook assettocorsacarmods
2019 Brabham BT62 for AC 1.16
v.0.21 fixed by Eman
Original converted by by Shokeus ACT80's
sharemods.com/…/2019_Brabham_BT62_for_AC_1.16_v.0.21_fixed_…
0.21:
Improved brake texture
0.2:
While we wait for an update, I thought I'd tackle some of the issues myself, to make the car more drivable (hope Shokeus doesn't mind ). Fixed the inside windshield reflection, LCD display now lit (goes off upon engine stall), info now displayed on said LCD display (was located underneath car!), headlights now cast light, etc....

I have to use the data from that data folder and copy paste my wiper animation to that car, otherwise it's a mess.

Goddammit! This lap was about as fast as I could go until...

...THE LAST BLOODY CORNER!

View attachment 817447

Didn't even get into the 1:05s.
That's still a pretty good time though. 👍 It took me over 30 laps to get my 1:05.345 time and I haven't been able to replicate it since. I mostly get 1:05.6xx.

By the way, may I ask where you got that LEUT livery from? It looks cool. The globe on the track map is also a pretty neat idea. Did you do that yourself?

Last edited:
That's still a pretty good time though. 👍 It took me over 30 laps to get my 1:05.345 time and I haven't been able to replicate it since. I mostly get 1:05.6xx.

By the way, may I ask where you got that LEUT livery from? It looks cool. The globe on the track map is also a pretty neat idea. Did you do that yourself?
Globe on maps it can be downloaded "Track_Previews_3" on the website RD

Who can help me? Mod AC
InkedAssetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.04.28 - 20.16.14.36_LI.jpg
InkedAssetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.04.28 - 20.30.38.57_LI.jpg
InkedAssetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.04.28 - 20.15.02.14_LI.jpg
FL 2019 does not work light bulbs on two cars. The rest of the cars work well. What is the problem?

View attachment 817472

I have to use the data from that data folder and copy paste my wiper animation to that car, otherwise it's a mess.

Copy and paste wiper animation?

I tried that with the 1973 Alpine Renault A110 GR4 1800S by Gauthier Vidal which has working wipers: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7m804...E5Th37OhixfHB3xvPKFhrv7PJCdyao1__fKppFqmVpmVg

to the Alpine A110 1800s Cup by ACT80's: https://mega.nz/#!oRJknIgZ!ulsLdg8XxptNUiyxjvZLgnfky_v25rpnG5uKIX003lc

but without success...

Assetto corsa/content/fonts

Edit:I'm so glad you like physics.I tried to make the most realistic physics:)

It just really really works. My main track car and racing car experience is FWD and the feel from this is one of the best ever.
As far as the other CUP clio goes i too love that one, it's a fag paper between the two but yours for the win by a gnats hair.

Dude stick around and apply your touch to more cars if you can.

One more time please can someone make the AI for "Alps Reverse Long", I tried hours ;( thx @Jody Parks for your work, but this layout is no longer working with new roadmesh ;), the others work fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0j47ga1dp47gd4r/alps_v1.5_prev_roadmesh.7z

v1.5final
fixed gridspots for reverse layouts
added 8 more gridspots+pits, now 32
added reverse ai lines from jody
added hires physical mesh
changed default to normal water, if you want stflow water,
-rename "alps_water_stflow.kn5" to -> "alps_water.kn5"
-backup is "alps_water_normal.kn5"

Last edited:
One more time please can someone make the AI for "Alps Reverse Long", I tried hours ;( thx @Jody Parks for your work, but this layout is no longer working with new roadmesh ;), the others work fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0j47ga1dp47gd4r/alps_v1.5_prev_roadmesh.7z

v1.5final
fixed gridspots for reverse layouts
added 8 more gridspots+pits, now 32
added reverse ai lines from jody
added hires physical mesh
changed default to normal water, if you want stflow water,
-rename "alps_water_stflow.kn5" to -> "alps_water.kn5"
-backup is "alps_water_normal.kn5"
Thanks @leBluem, much appreciated.

Paging @Jody Parks..! Paging @Jody Parks..! ;)

Jeez that Alps track is never gonna get finished, is it? It seems like there is always an update for it or an update needed for it.

Hey Zin5ki, your TransAm cars are ****** up. Bad. It even put one of the cars wheels up. oh lawd.
#purejacked
Jeez that Alps track is never gonna get finished, is it? It seems like there is always an update for it or an update needed for it.

Why don't you built it yourself then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back