Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,074 comments
I 'm trying to make wipers, but there 's a problem.
In 3dmax, the dummy wiper and the wiper 3D object are located in the correct place on the glass. But in AC, he 's elsewhere - inside the car.
If open car in the CM showroom, the wiper is worth the right thing.
If check "align using data", it moves in wrong position.
I assume his location is written in some .ini file?
But I can 't find where it is... Does anyone know where it 's hidden?

I 'm trying to make wipers, but there 's a problem.
In 3dmax, the dummy wiper and the wiper 3D object are located in the correct place on the glass. But in AC, he 's elsewhere - inside the car.
If open car in the CM showroom, the wiper is worth the right thing.
If check "align using data", it moves in wrong position.
I assume his location is written in some .ini file?
But I can 't find where it is... Does anyone know where it 's hidden?

wiper.anim has the node's coordinates hard coded in it so you will need to generate a new animation file. (of which I don't know how to do)

Classic BMW 254
full

full

https://mega.nz/#F!nsQERKCL!JtQYuQ72RBToUv84_jULOA

Does anyone know where I could find a good NSX GT500 to compete against the URD JT5 and Lexus LC500?
I already have the one from AG but textures are really awful. I was also wondering how good was the one from RTM.
Does anyone has tested it?

Does anyone know where I could find a good NSX GT500 to compete against the URD JT5 and Lexus LC500?
I already have the one from AG but textures are really awful. I was also wondering how good was the one from RTM.
Does anyone has tested it?

Its based on the 2008 car but have you tried the one from Chivas?

Its based on the 2008 car but have you tried the one from Chivas?
Nope, I have not and was actually thinking to give a go to an older generation if i can't find the three from the "2016-2019" generation.

But my first idea was to try to recreate a season with this newer generation.

I have the URD JT5, the Lexus updated by Delpinsky but I don't see any other than the RTM one for the NSX ;-)

Here is weekend convertion (not a long time work). Dodge Viper Concept 2000.
I remember times of Gran Turismo 4 (best racing game ever) and wallpaper from some game magazine. It was red Viper concept in docks. So it was almost love from first sight. Actually i love vipers 1 and second gen. This GTS Concept (with some details of Competition Coupe) i can call last great Viper ever produced. New Vipers same as new Vettes = are too slicky. Well, how it signs in one song. im from 90th, b**tch)))
Body shapes of this car are also great. Especially big rear with wing.

Model from FM4. Sounds from A3DR R/T10. Suspension not as soft as R/T10, but also not as hard as GT cars. Engine tried to do according real stats. NO Aids (TC, ABS). it feels Okay, i did enjoyed driving it.

PS: dont know if its okay for VR or not. Mirrors need some fixing. Maybe smth else. But on 1-screen play it's fine. If someone want to edit it, please go on, if it becomes better.
Screenshot_gtsupreme_vipercc_00_macau_24-2-120-20-33-12.jpg
custom_showroom_1582541752.jpg
custom_showroom_1582541841.jpg
custom_showroom_1582541858.jpg

http://gtsupreme.com/dodge-viper-gts-r-concept-2000

Here's a little gift for you guys. It's nothing much, but it's the least I could do to show my appreciation for the awesome work that gets shared here.

Just a simple Carrera White paintjob for the lovely Singer 911 AWD

View attachment 894001

DOWNLOAD HERE

Cheers!

Simple but clean...I like that a lot. I do love the AWD Singer but I'm not a fan of those little lights on the bonnet/hood - I wonder if they can be removed somehow.

I really like these 90s DTM car mods, I just wish there was also a mid-90s BMW M3 and Audi DTM that I could download.
49550988862_b80c1283bf_c.jpg

49550258388_bdb00867e5_c.jpg

What mod pack this is, look interesting.

Does anyone know way to add more challenges to AC.
I doing challenges when signle player, maybe community can create new challege we can do together.

example.
Mmember set challenge, users download and add to CM, and do challenge.
Next week.
Next member create new challenge for user to to download and add to CM. is this possible?

I complete all challenges in CM and like to add more somehow?

Last edited:
Nope, I have not and was actually thinking to give a go to an older generation if i can't find the three from the "2016-2019" generation.

But my first idea was to try to recreate a season with this newer generation.

I have the URD JT5, the Lexus updated by Delpinsky but I don't see any other than the RTM one for the NSX ;-)

NSX is not from AG ??

Alt. data V2 for Honda NSX GT3 ACC v1.3

Edits in version 2:
- Fine tuned 1st gear
- Modified TC + ABS for standard Kunos settings (1-Max / 10-Min / 0-Off)
- Updates and fixes in settings
- Brake pressure adjusted for current setting
- small modifications in suspensoins.ini
- purified source codes
- minor fixes for the current balance
- repair fuel consumption for current engine (more testing needed)

**** The car should be now balanced with other GT3 cars. ****

Car weight in ui 1240kg + 75kg Kunos balanc = 1315kg in car.ini

All the adjustments I tried to follow the original parameters for the car Honda NSX GT3 / Acura NSX GT3 Evo and balance for AC GT3 cars. Add data here ...

Data V2 for Honda NSX GT3 v1.3: https://mega.nz/#!dctigAbB!nMlKInTIF8IjVHzYJcXe3A5KKtqOt7dmTYiEwIn6VKc

Who would like to add here data.acd + ui named Acura NSX GT3 Evo and Acura *.dds files with Acura logo

Data V2 for the renamed Honda on Acura NSX GT3 Evo + dds files: https://mega.nz/#!1M8mSQZS!LMCq969YdnbYnqFTAfx23V3c3mREXIy3ndD-zBewwOM
Pro Tyres data Honda/Acura: https://mega.nz/#!UUlkHCAS!ecSgKL1fF0gPDyydkQ1EYlw4WJ25J5M8WHuL23dnzHE

Honda vs. Acura d ata are identical only they differ by name and not parametry.

I apologize for my English.

Have a nice day and a lot of races without accidents.

View attachment 894010 View attachment 894011 View attachment 894012 View attachment 894013

Although I don't see anything wrong with tweaking the car to your personal taste or to make it more "balanced", with the car being so new and still being worked on & tested, would it not make sense to collaborate and work with those guys? Your input might just be appreciated? IMO anyway.

Although I don't see anything wrong with tweaking the car to your personal taste or to make it more "balanced", with the car being so new and still being worked on & tested, would it not make sense to collaborate and work with those guys? Your input might just be appreciated? IMO anyway.

Hi,
My edit is freely available, if official developers would like, they can use the data :)

My moto is: people are supposed to help people :) that's why we are in the world :) 👍

Hi,
My edit is freely available, if official developers would like, they can use the data :)

My moto is: people are supposed to help people :) that's why we are in the world :) 👍
I get what you are saying, my point is with the car being so new and actively developed right now...Speak to them? maybe? ;)

Of course it's your prerogative, and just my opinion, but sometimes helping people involves at least talking to them 👍

I do love the AWD Singer but I'm not a fan of those little lights on the bonnet/hood - I wonder if they can be removed somehow

Might be easier for you just to swap AWD data to the 4.0 or 3.8 ( I think they are the same) and you won't have the little lights anymore.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back