Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,179 comments
Try reducing fresnel max level in CM

..and a question: In 3dsimed I swaped the brake calipers, scaled/positioned them properly, aligned them in data/susp graphics and everything looks ok in showroom, but when I launch a game rear calipers are the same size as front. :odd:

Fresnel max level? Where is this found? Thank you.

good evening everyone I download a mod tcr 2018 2.0 (via youtube (therealPaulaD) but I have a bug with the dashboards I know that there is a version 3.0 but impossible to find on the internet all the links are dead if someone one to another link or the one still on my computer could he send it to me by private message thank you in advance sorry for my bad english i use a translator i speak french of origin ;)

Alt. data for Honda NSX GT3 ACC v1.3 - my first work in AC please don't kill me :D
  • new engine - power, ratio and final scheme (maybe balanced for other Kunos GT3 cars, need more tested)
  • Fixed RH, RH Front - RH Rear min 66mm
  • Tyres S,M,H
  • Fixed setup
Link: https://mega.nz/#!0AMGgaLR!lnj-XU0EUwNMTlSM_dr8Tq2AghRWjPHKA5m-W1-TBJ8

- new link: fixed small problem in setup :)

I love this car in ACC, where it's competitive with the other GT3s, but this port seems quite a bit slower than the other GT3-class cars in AC. Like 10 sec/lap slower than the Lexus RCF (also recently ported from ACC) at the recently released Mexico City, 1967. To be fair, the Honda dates from 2016, whereas the Lexus is from 2019. Still, the difference seems exaggerated.

I love this car in ACC, where it's competitive with the other GT3s, but this port seems quite a bit slower than the other GT3-class cars in AC. Like 10 sec/lap slower than the Lexus RCF (also recently ported from ACC) at the recently released Mexico City, 1967. To be fair, the Honda dates from 2016, whereas the Lexus is from 2019. Still, the difference seems exaggerated.
Did you drive them both, or comparing AI times? I'm curious because at Kunos tracks NSX seems faster than the RCF for me.

If you are comparing AI, I found that AI struggles at certain corners for some cars. Like straight up loses control at the same corner every single time. Maybe you can watch AI's lap to see if it's the case.

[QUOTE = "EnjailleuR, post: 13023665, member: 308332"] buenas noches a todos, descargo un mod tcr 2018 2.0 (a través de youtube (therealPaulaD) pero tengo un error con los paneles de control Sé que hay una versión 3.0 pero imposible encontrar en Internet todos los enlaces están muertos si alguien con otro enlace o el que todavía está en mi computadora podría enviármelo por mensaje privado gracias de antemano perdón por mi mal inglés uso un traductor hablo [/ QUOTE]

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...id-mods-do-not-post-paid-mods.307899/page-266

Alt. data for Honda NSX GT3 ACC v1.3 - my first work in AC please don't kill me :D
  • new engine - power, ratio and final scheme (maybe balanced for other Kunos GT3 cars, need more tested)
  • Fixed RH, RH Front - RH Rear min 66mm
  • Tyres S,M,H
  • Fixed setup
Link: https://mega.nz/#!0AMGgaLR!lnj-XU0EUwNMTlSM_dr8Tq2AghRWjPHKA5m-W1-TBJ8

- new link: fixed small problem in setup :)

For my personal GT3 settings I put 1400kg car weight and doubled the fuel consumption. Compared to the original version this has a bit of engine brake. 👍

Did you drive them both, or comparing AI times? I'm curious because at Kunos tracks NSX seems faster than the RCF for me.

If you are comparing AI, I found that AI struggles at certain corners for some cars. Like straight up loses control at the same corner every single time. Maybe you can watch AI's lap to see if it's the case.

I would never use AIs to compare. That would be like sending robots to review restaurants.

This mode in AC is my love at first sight :D

Laguna Seca: avg time with kunos GT3 1:26: XXX with ported Honda NSX 1.3 acc 1:22:XXX Its a very fast :(

Ty so much, great BOP.

Thank you very much. I'm happy it's not a futile job. It's not 100% BOP as I wish, but it's not as fast as the original 1.3 version. I'm trying to fine-tune it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try reducing fresnel max level in CM

..and a question: In 3dsimed I swaped the brake calipers, scaled/positioned them properly, aligned them in data/susp graphics and everything looks ok in showroom, but when I launch a game rear calipers are the same size as front. :odd:
Don't scale the node, that's the top level. Go down a level and scale the mesh.

The physics are still in a 'unfinished' stage, its just not possible to simulate a solid axle or chassis flex (suspension). The last time I drove it, it was lift off/brake snap over steer, like the axle was attached in the center to a pitman arm :D

So we can just wait for AMS2 to come out shortly.
Tonys modeling on the superkart is excellent though, so is the 2 stroke sound/shfiting.
It even blows two stroke smoke proper on throttle. I miss those smells :D

Last edited:
The physics are still in a 'unfinished' stage, its just not possible to simulate a solid axle or chassis flex (suspension). The last time I drove it, it was lift off/brake snap over steer, like the axle was attached in the center to a pitman arm :D

So we can just wait for AMS2 to come out shortly.
Tonys modeling on the superkart is excellent though, so is the 2 stroke sound/shfiting.
It even blows two stroke smoke proper on throttle. I miss those smells :D
was ist AMS2?

I've noticed that there are a lot of Porsche 911 mods, not that I'm complaining. I think I have just about each generation collected at this point.

good evening everyone I download a mod tcr 2018 2.0 (via youtube (therealPaulaD) but I have a bug with the dashboards I know that there is a version 3.0 but impossible to find on the internet all the links are dead if someone one to another link or the one still on my computer could he send it to me by private message thank you in advance sorry for my bad english i use a translator i speak french of origin ;)
You can find it here:
https://nijigengamer.x.fc2.com/ac_wtcr.htm

Sup Blamer. Dig the updated BLM FPS's, super clean and many uses.👍 You get your BSOD's put to bed yet?:P
Is there an easy way of being able to tell if the track alone isn't being optimized? Maybe a short sighted wonky way, but load a ks car and look at the frames and average frames compared to a ks track?
But that could vary on size,objects and many other things. /shrugs

Sup Blamer. Dig the updated BLM FPS's, super clean and many uses.👍 You get your BSOD's put to bed yet?:P
Is there an easy way of being able to tell if the track alone isn't being optimized? Maybe a short sighted wonky way, but load a ks car and look at the frames and average frames compared to a ks track?
But that could vary on size,objects and many other things. /shrugs
thanks for liking the app.
my BSODs are just taking a nap. After a lot of tests (and I mean A LOT) enabling / disabling this and that, it turned out they depend on how CM handles the threads. I haven't had a BSOD since I disabled SMT (simultaneous multy threads by AMD, the hyperthread by Intel)
Fact is, I'd like to have my SMT back... but I wouldn't want to wake BSOD up

Barcelona city? great!
No, the GP track... :)

Nice 720s GT3 skin here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-720s-gt3-agip.31128/

__custom_showroom_1582484273-jpg.351662

thanks for liking the app.
my BSODs are just taking a nap. After a lot of tests (and I mean A LOT) enabling / disabling this and that, it turned out they depend on how CM handles the threads. I haven't had a BSOD since I disabled SMT (simultaneous multy threads by AMD, the hyperthread by Intel)
Fact is, I'd like to have my SMT back... but I wouldn't want to wake BSOD up

Napping. This is on that new pc build I assume? If my memory is garbage, you upgraded to a Ry5 / 3600 on the cpu end?
I dont think I've read anywhere from anyone having bsod's from Assetto :irked:

Any thought on that track optimization test?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back