Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,790 comments
I'm going through my cars and tracks and purging all the unfixably substandard stuff, and found some weirdness at La Morra, a fictional Italian track. Cars now drive around about 10m above the track surface. This has obviously happened since the last time I drove it ages ago, otherwise it would have been deleted at the time. I'm guessing the road mesh Y-coordinates have moved, but maybe it's something else. Can a CSP update have caused this?
If anyone else has this track would you mind seeing if your version does the same?

I'm going through my cars and tracks and purging all the unfixably substandard stuff, and found some weirdness at La Morra, a fictional Italian track. Cars now drive around about 10m above the track surface. This has obviously happened since the last time I drove it ages ago, otherwise it would have been deleted at the time. I'm guessing the road mesh Y-coordinates have moved, but maybe it's something else. Can a CSP update have caused this?
If anyone else has this track would you mind seeing if your version does the same?
It's a CSP thing, I've had it happen too on other tracks.
I test each version but so far I've needed to roll back to 0.160

And aside form SOL 2 requiring ver' 0.163 I see no need to panic. It will all come good, RainFX will arrive all the bugs will get looked at as they come up.

Last edited:
Hi Claudio!

I only have the free version of Newcastle (vers. 0.1), but have checked the AI-line. The problem are the sidelines of the track (again). So I made new ones. Just copy them into the data folder of the track after removing the txt-ending. In addition I made an AI-hints file, forcing the AI to stay even further away from the track borders by 10% on each side. This should help with some racecars.

Please try this files with the paid version of the track and let me know, if it works.

Thanks for this, I have no idea how to even approach AI so this is much appreciated! I haven't had time to properly test, but I got the track to race with ATCC 70s, 80s, early 90s cars. First attempt they didn't really seem to move of starting grid just shuffling between each other, so I reverted back to the original side CSV files and just kept your hints file. Although they still take about 3-5 seconds to figure out how to get of the grid and I'm putting that down to the tightness of the track at that point. Once they get going though tested a few laps with no hold ups or crashes so far and some exciting over taking happening between the AI which is fantastic. :)👍

try it, I haven't forgotten anything, but tests are needed. the only change from me, the width of the tires, 0.245 \ 0.335 from the ferrari f40 (which were registered in the Wack car), was replaced by the standard 0.205 \ 0.205 for the Wolf24h car. excess tire grip should disappear.
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/bxIwUN0OX0gygg

Replaced the tyres completely or just changed width=xxx inside tyres.ini?
As the later is only for the skid marks and does not affect grip, try it, change that value to 0.001 and see how it goes.

Hi,
I tested with the 3 files but as it is not the same track the file side_r and the file side_l there is always the same problem and it is even worse many more accidents from the start of the races. On the other hand, with just the ai_hints.ini file, this already corrects the collisions of the AIs with the walls, they stay further away from the walls so we can drive. The last problem is that after 1 or 2 laps the AIs enter the pits.
I sent the track to GTPlanet modders and they will look.

with side_r and side_l files
View attachment 991525

Thank you for trying my files. Sorry that the modder obviously changed a lot from the free version to the final product. But you can add sidelines yourself with the AI line helper app. This should not take more than 5 minutes.

Unwanted pitting AI can usually solved by adding an ideal_line.ai file. Just copy the fast_lane.ai file from the ai-dir into the data-dir and rename the file. I hope this will help.

Great - many thanks!
Seems to have worked without any hiccups, and restoring the proper tyre widths hasn't had a huge negative effect on the grip. I actually slightly bettered my time around LRP by a tenth or two.
Thanks again, this car has the best of both worlds now and I'm sure will be a firm favourite of mine.

As the later is only for the skid marks and does not affect grip, try it, change that value to 0.001 and see how it goes.

Aha! That might explain it!
TBH I'm personally quite happy with this grip level.

Last edited:
Hi,
I tested with the 3 files but as it is not the same track the file side_r and the file side_l there is always the same problem and it is even worse many more accidents from the start of the races. On the other hand, with just the ai_hints.ini file, this already corrects the collisions of the AIs with the walls, they stay further away from the walls so we can drive. The last problem is that after 1 or 2 laps the AIs enter the pits.
I sent the track to GTPlanet modders and they will look.

with side_r and side_l files
View attachment 991525
Reason why the ai come in after 1-2 laps is because they haven't had their fuel usage strategy calculated via a practice session, hence why they pit so early.

This has been mentioned numerous times on here, people complaining about the ai pitting, it's always the same answer.

Btw just for reference this circuit was made for online/multiplayer league racing. That's why it's of high quality and accuracy, the creator actually lives in the area so he knows it well.

Im not sure, but I thought that there was an ai file posted late last year at some point I'm not 100% sure. There was definitely plenty of discussion regarding the 2 circuits and pitbox limits etc

Thank you for trying my files. Sorry that the modder obviously changed a lot from the free version to the final product. But you can add sidelines yourself with the AI line helper app. This should not take more than 5 minutes.

Unwanted pitting AI can usually solved by adding an ideal_line.ai file. Just copy the fast_lane.ai file from the ai-dir into the data-dir and rename the file. I hope this will help.
The free version and paid version are entirely and completely different :odd: have no idea why you would even say that

Last edited by a moderator:
yes changed only the width of the tire, physically the tires remained as in the original from Wack. that is, these are all the same tires from Ferrari F40. with powerful grip. I think tires from m3 e30 s1 will be more appropriate here

Last edited:
yes changed only the width of the tire, physically the tires remained as in the original from Wack. that is, these are all the same tires from Ferrari F40. with powerful grip. I think tires from m3 e30 s1 will be more appropriate here
Most important is to match the donor car's tyre to the weight, power, and desired grip of the recipient car. You can always change the dimensions as they serve for the skidmarks and the hub touching the ground when the tyre explodes. The tyre radius IS important and needs to match the cars graphical size, which is sometimes wrong as the modder forgot to apply scale to the model and what you see in the showroom is different to what you see in game. (but the donor tyre doesn't need to match just adjust it to match the new car) It's also not just the weight but the load really so take into account any downforce either car might be developing.

edit: spelling, oxford comma, and the the.

Last edited:
@alexlockout (and anyone else who's interested, maybe VR users especially) here's a steer.ksanim that I'd previously tweaked for Wolf's Delta. The driver's scale and position is altered to correct the slightly wide "angler's boast" arm width and to improve grip on the wheel during the steering animation.
Just delete the .txt suffix and drop it in the 'animations' folder.

Attachments

• steer.ksanim.txt
    235.9 KB · Views: 26
hey mates.. can someone explain me what the " Tyres Offset " volume in the audio settings means?
Where the tyre squeal/skid noises start to come in. If you can get this just right then you know when you are on the limit as you can judge from the sound at what slip angle you are at.
Unfortunately each car also has a parameter for this and some sound banks don't even have tyre sounds in them! So it's a bit hit and miss.

One of an uncountable number of reasons I disliked Pcars2 was its lack of any transition or blending of tyre noises, the tyre was either skidding or not and the sound was the same for all cars!

Last edited:
@alexlockout (and anyone else who's interested, maybe VR users especially) here's a steer.ksanim that I'd previously tweaked for Wolf's Delta. The driver's scale and position is altered to correct the slightly wide "angler's boast" arm width and to improve grip on the wheel during the steering animation.
Just delete the .txt suffix and drop it in the 'animations' folder.
thanks but i have already removed this machine from ac. it is too modern for me)) I prefer something older, something like this
Screenshot_al_porsche_356_speedster_1600_la_canyons_6-1-121-13-12-26.jpg

Guys, I want to collect these GTPlanet GT cars but which ones are the latest and working? Older posts suggest use tags on search but I can only find 3 cars. Was it all or there's more? Can any GTP moderator makes a post for all-in-one link?

Where the tyre squeal/skid noises start to come in. If you can get this just right then you know when you are on the limit as you can judge from the sound at what slip angle you are at.
Unfortunately each car also has a parameter for this and some sound banks don't even have tyre sounds in them! So it's a bit hit and miss.

One of an uncountable number of reasons I disliked Pcars2 was its lack of any transition or blending of tyre noises, the tyre was either skidding or not and the sound was the same for all cars!

Ok thx mate !
I have it at 100 , what is your setting?

Reason why the ai come in after 1-2 laps is because they haven't had their fuel usage strategy calculated via a practice session, hence why they pit so early.

This has been mentioned numerous times on here, people complaining about the ai pitting, it's always the same answer.

Btw just for reference this circuit was made for online/multiplayer league racing. That's why it's of high quality and accuracy, the creator actually lives in the area so he knows it well.

Im not sure, but I thought that there was an ai file posted late last year at some point I'm not 100% sure. There was definitely plenty of discussion regarding the 2 circuits and pitbox limits etc

The free version and paid version are entirely and completely different :odd: have no idea why you would even say that

yes I suspected a little that this paid version had been made for multiplayer but then why sell it ? well it is not very serious because it is enough to add the files for the IA but it would be enough to add the option AI I will see if with a helper I can do that because this track is really very good !! ! a great achievement

Ok thx mate !
I have it at 100 , what is your setting?

From memory, quite low, below 0.5. (or is it 0 to 100, so below 50)
I set that way back when I first got the game, so hard to say if there is even an ideal setting as each car can be very different.
For me the low setting brings the sound in nice and early so I know the tyres are working, and then for each car I need to learn what the 'limit' 'sounds' like. If the car has very good tyre sounds this becomes very intuitive and aids in gaining lap time enormously. But as I said lots of cars have different sounds and settings so this varies alot.

Last edited:
From Fecebook--this is not my mod.

The model looks good and the rear wing animation is well done, but with brief testing, I'm seeing a minor issue on the steering wheel, and the big problem is that it rears and dives with acceleration and braking and if you drive it on a bumpy track or hit a sudden drop, the car can pogo four or five times like an old truck with blown shocks. Hopefully its' creator will be amenable to feedback and make changes... but read his post. If he refuses to make revisions, maybe someone else will.

Try it out and see what you think, and I can provide him with some feedback. The Rio de Janeiro or Horsma tracks are a good for testing the suspension.

Norbert Szamosi
Rising Star
· htSpons4ooerehd ·

RELEASE! RELEASE! RELEASE!
Porsche 911/992 Turbo S
Disclaimer: this is a mod made to my own preferences. And a terrible one at that. I'm no expert & I know it's ****. If you don't like it, don't drive it. There are many things left to fix, so I accept any constructive feedback. I just don't want to deal with heretics & smart-asses. Suggestions and advices should be constructive.
This is a modified car. Not made from scratch.
Model used: CSR2
Features:
- active aero (with air brake) (you can feel it) - rear wing & splitter
Aero will activate at over 120 km/h at full downforce & then lower a bit at over 220 km/h. Air brake will make the wing fully "erect" and fully tilted.
- active anti-roll bars (you can feel it)
- working wipers (still very green, so need to fix & make better ani)
- four-wheel-steering
- AWD (will change & work depending on different factors)
- working lights & brake lights (including gauge lighting)
- working blinkers or turn signals
- LAUNCH CONTROL (0-100 in 2.8s)
To engage it you'll have to use clutch (couldn't use other method as I wanted it as less buggy and weird as possible). Disable TC. Lower the ERS power whatever bar/values to 0 and it's all good. All it does is hold the RPM's where they should be held and that's that.
- power/torque values and bands are as realistic as I could get them
- gear ratios & even diff ratios are as realistic as I could get them
- same weight as real-life
- same tyres as real life
- AO mapped body
- editable colors: body, interior leather, calipers, rims & headliner
- I couldn't get the proper wheels to work so I took the ones from the GT3 RS by Forceful
- no doors, hood & trunk animations (I'm not a fan of them and I couldn't care less for them)
- no licence plate number (for now) - not a fan
- wheels and tyres are a bit wider than the real thing (10 mm)
- sound used: Porsche 991 GT2 RS MR by Forceful
- works in rain and rain physics work
Maybe people will complain about the car feeling understeery. It's a heavy car (for a Porsche) & AWD. It's bound to be understeery. It's not one of the GT's and was not made to be that. I've made it so it's reasonably understeery (as the real counterpart). And trust me, you need to drive it & get used to it to make it less understeery. Throttle control is key for 4WD & AWD cars. Even so, I've included a variant with better tyres and more & adjustable downforce.
I know the car can do 0-100 in 2.2s IRL, but I couldn't make it do that because I didn't wanna **** the real-life values for gears, engine and such. Sorry for that. All the physics are made solely from other people's experiences and vids.
CREDITS:
Buja Gili
Forceful, MLSXLD (author of the 992 I've based my mod on),
Paulo Pereira
Ty Williams

Lucas Macedo

Jerome Hankins

Aldin Pezo

Max Reusch

and YT. If I left someone out, tag yourself or them.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE! I LOVE MNBA!

LINK: https://mega.nz/file/V5IiwJ7C...

Screenshot_porsche_992_carreras_992_turbo_s_op_spec_rio_14-1-121-6-36-38.jpg

Last edited:
What I've made so far.

I have made 50+ skins so far from last year to this year, can't wait to make more in the future, I made these because of you guys and your hard work, and I wanted to give back to the community, this community is the most incredible community I've ever been in, my next thing I want to do is to convert/model, its hard to me, but with some practice im sure its possible.

Next I will try to do some sound modeling once I get use to converting things, thank you to everyone that has supported me and helped me too.
Here's to a good 2021 for AC and community too, Once again thank you guys and have a wonderful day! :cheers::gtpflag:
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Chivas Autoart Presents
2021 Happy Valentine's Day Mod Package
This is an exclusive mod for the Chivas Autoart, do not host to other websites. Mod is free to download and available to the public, if you bought this you have been ripped off.
100% FREE TO DOWNLOAD, NOT FOR SALE!
Donation Link: paypal.me/mjnko1988
Official Site:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/chivasautoartsgt
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/.../1MALevrxGxihpiG6P3uc.../view...
REQUIREMENTS:
- Assetto Corsa v1.16.3 (ALL Official DLCs)
- Custom Light Shader v0.1.72 or higher (WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IF NOT USING THE LATEST OR CSP IS NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY)
HEAVILY RECOMMENDED:
- Content Manager
- Sol 2.0 or higher
VERY IMPORTANT:
- (If any) Remove any previous versions of installed mods listed under the contents
INSTALLATION:
- Extract the "CONTENT" folders into your Assetto Corsa Main Directory.
IMPORTANT: Its important you have Custom Shaders Patch installed on your game or else not all functions will work including the Dashboard lights.
WARNING: This mod is HEAVILY DEPENDENT on Custom Shader Patch or these car mods will not work properly as intended.
CONTENT:
- 2013 GT500 Cars (Definitive Edition v5.0)
- 2013 Honda HSV-010GT GT500 Special Edition Cars (Definitive Edition v5.0)
- 1999 Nissan Skyline BNR34 JGTC GT500 (v0.5 BETA)
- 2003 Nissan Skyline BNR34 JGTC GT500 (v1.0)
VERY IMPORTANT:
- For the 2003 and 2013 GT500 Cars, its best to relearn how the cars perform in-game and remove any previous tuned presets you've made before continuing. The physics data have been overhauled completely.
CREDITS:
- Charles Sami Razon Amyouni (All 3D Model Port and Optimization, All Skin Livery Creator, 2013 SC430 Interior, 1999 BNR34 Interior)
- Tuan Nguyen (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 HSV-010GT, 2013 Lexus SC430)
- Paolo Matias (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 Nissan GT-R R35)
- Keshon83 (Original 3D Model Creator - 1999 BNR34 GT500)
- Nektarios Paris Kritikos - 1999 BNR34 GT500 Accuracy Enhancements
- enkay74 - Real Team Driver Suits and Helmets
- Kunos Simulazioni - SC430 Engine Sounds
- United Racing Design - R35 Engine Sounds
- Mach77 - HSV-010GT Engine Sound for WEIDER DOME Special Edition
- AMA FMOD - 1999 BNR34 GT500 Engine Sounds
- Ales Ogrinc for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!
- Batch LOD Generator by Kavoriken (Life Saver!)
- Microsoft - Simplygon, amazing staff and support!
- Michael Kitchens for supporting Chivas Autoart!
- Vinay Mistry for supporting Chivas Autoart!
Chivas Autoart Super GT Team Members:
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni
Vinay Mistry
Godspeed to all of us,
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni

View attachment 991324
AMAZING!!

What I've made so far.

I have made 50+ skins so far from last year to this year, can't wait to make more in the future, I made these because of you guys and your hard work, and I wanted to give back to the community, this community is the most incredible community I've ever been in, my next thing I want to do is to convert/model, its hard to me, but with some practice im sure its possible.

Next I will try to do some sound modeling once I get use to converting things, thank you to everyone that has supported me and helped me too.
Here's to a good 2021 for AC and community too, Once again thank you guys and have a wonderful day! :cheers::gtpflag:
View attachment 991552 View attachment 991551 View attachment 991550

And we can say thank you for creating these and am i living under a rock or is that chip ginassi riley not uploaded anywhere yet? (the skin i got the car of course)

What I've made so far.

That's what a community is all about. Thanks for your work and I look forward to what you going to develop next! Good luck!

What I've made so far.

thanks mate !

whats the front red car ?

Attachments

• adelaide2011_rainfx.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

the problem is that I do not know how to use AI line helper I do not understand how to do it once in game, only a tutorial in English and do not understand ... I prefer to wait for a GTPlanet modder to keep an eye on this because I am not not modder

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back