Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,811 comments
I was deleting rim blur objects for all cars, but forgot to delete "blurred_objects.ini" from data folder for this one, sorry.

If you still have these models just unpack the data, delete "blurred(...)", pack data and it will work.
That didn't work, I went through and deleted Blurred_Rims.ini as was told, but it didn't fix it. I just removed the 2 cara causing the issue, which is a shame. Perhaps you could launch a patch and get them to work as they should, rather than launching a broken mod with broken cars, rather than having us having to scrounge around, looking to fix things that don't fix it?

Our team are developing real and balanced GT2 physics for the 2006 ALMS version which will have a few minor changes to the 3D model as well. This will be released as part of the RMS 2006 LMP/GT pack that will cover ELMS, ALMS and Le mans cars for 2006 season. The release has been delayed due to new developments with CSP with wipers etc and also model improvements on the various available models for the pack.
Nice! I've got a preset now but the GT cars are horribly BOP'd! 😂

BMW M2 Competition v1.31
TGN Modding / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix tyres.ini
Fix collider.kn5
Add ksWindscreen in 3dmodel
Add wipers
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1329

bmw_m2_competition.png
v1.31
Update Shaders by Assetto Corsa car mods
Adjusted Exhaust Size by Assetto Corsa car mods

hello group do you know if this pagan with the pinnone exists for AC. or if it has been posted. thank you very much

Yes it exist and I think it's the Pagani Zonda R Revolución. The one available it's awful. I saw that someone is working on a series of Pagani but I can't say if them will be free or private for the modder only. He's working so hard to bring like a pack of Paganis but who knows. He's a good modder btw so the quality will be super!
For the sake of his work I can't pass you the bad Revolucion available... trust me, when a modder see the same mod he's working on but with 10 hours of work instead of weeks if not months of his own free time where he concentrate all of his energy to create a masterpiece well he feels disheartened.

Even the links for the Gran Turismo conversion, now you will see a lot of good models turned into ****boxes 'cause they will be a 10 hours work and a very few people that will work hard to turn that good models from GT series into masterpieces.
We all have just to be patience even when we see people/modders flexing around with some great pictures of these masterpieces 'cause they are still testing stuffs to reach the perfection for that mod.
It's too easy have a mod soon like some others that create mods of the most recent cars and then they ask you 60 euros for a bad conversion.

Let's be clear, I'm not a modder (at least not for now since I barely have a PC with which to play Assetto Corsa with 5 cars on the track, at most) but I put myself in the shoes of those who sacrifice their free time and put a lot, a lot of passion into it and then maybe see all their work go up in smoke for some newbie who is convinced he is Leonardo da Vinci!

I've spoken too much and I do not want to start a controversy about this.

Last edited:
Having just looked through a whole bunch of pages and posts, I could not find it...
afaik it's just a reskinned version of the one on RD anyway, with a few changes to some curbs. Having driven a more accurate Dubai in Raceroom etc., I didn't bother with getting that championship version, as the RD one is pretty much identical. I'm still hoping for an accurate version myself :D

Hi guys, I would like to explain my problem which is happening after updating CM and installing the latest version of CSP 1.76 and also trying Patreon 1.75.

The CPU temperature with RainFX active (rain in game), increases from 55 to 73 ° and above and I have to get out of AC.
Not sure if the problem is caused by a CM or CSP bug?
Anyone know how to fix this?

Yes it exist and I think it's the Pagani Zonda R Revolucion. The one available it's awful. I saw that someone is working on a series of Pagani but I can't say if them will be free or private for the modder only. He's working so hard to bring like a pack of Paganis but who knows. He's a good modder btw so the quality will be super!
For the sake of his work I can't pass you the bad Revolucion available... trust me, when a modder see the same mod he's working on but with 10 hours of work instead of weeks if not months of his own free time where he concentrate all of his energy to create a masterpiece well he feels disheartened.

Even the links for the Gran Turismo conversion, now you will see a lot od good models turned into ****boxes 'cause they will be a 10 hours work and a very few people that will work hard to turn that good models from GT series into masterpieces.
We all have just to be patience even when we see people/modders flexing around with some great pictures of these masterpieces 'cause they are still testing stuffs to reach the perfection for that mod.
It's too easy have a mod soon like some others that create mods of the most recent cars and then they ask you 60 euros for a bad conversion.

Let's be clear, I'm not a modder (at least not for now since I barely have a PC with which to play Assetto Corsa with 5 cars on the track, at most) but I put myself in the shoes of those who sacrifice their free time and put a lot, a lot of passion into it and then maybe see all their work go up in smoke for some newbie who is convinced he is Leonardo da Vinci!

I've spoken too much and I do not want to start a controversy about this.
no controversy, indeed thanks for your explanation and if as you say they will be well done it will be very interesting to see them. thank you very much

That didn't work, I went through and deleted Blurred_Rims.ini as was told, but it didn't fix it. I just removed the 2 cara causing the issue, which is a shame. Perhaps you could launch a patch and get them to work as they should, rather than launching a broken mod with broken cars, rather than having us having to scrounge around, looking to fix things that don't fix it?

Nice! I've got a preset now but the GT cars are horribly BOP'd! 😂
the cars have a packed data.acd and an unpacked data older: got into CM, click content and go to the lola B09's then click pack data make sure you removed the blurred_objects.ini file and it should be fixed.
another way of fixing is renaming the data.acd to data-old.acd which will only make the cars use the unpacked data file.

A question is there a way to increase the resolution of the main texture? Need to turn this center screen into a gps but it would be too much low res. Is there any way i can increase the resolution of this? My txdiffuse texture is 512x512 so i'm not quite sure what's happening here.
2021.07.27-16.08.png

Last edited:
the cars have a packed data.acd and an unpacked data older: got into CM, click content and go to the lola B09's then click pack data make sure you removed the blurred_objects.ini file and it should be fixed.
another way of fixing is renaming the data.acd to data-old.acd which will only make the cars use the unpacked data file.
As mentioned in our private conversation:

You are giving the worst information dude. Pack? Unpack? I copy and pasted your mod into Content/Cars as you would with ANY normal, working mod. Then deleted what you told me to delete... Just fix the instal folder and I'll re download pack 1 and 2 and be done with this.

My new sound mod for the Assettoland Aston Martin Vantage GT3. I hope someone is working on a new car model because that one has been abandoned in a very bad state by the looks of it.

Download.

That car sound isn't bad. 👍
But that "ancient" version of Zolder is hurting my eyes...why don't you use a proper one from Reboot Team:
Available here: https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/

Fantastic. I've been a bit absent from the GTP lately, so I didn't even know there was a place that contained all the Reboot Team tracks. I'll make sure to download all tracks. Thanks!

My new sound mod for the Assettoland Aston Martin Vantage GT3. I hope someone is working on a new car model because that one has been abandoned in a very bad state by the looks of it.

Download.

Do you know where I can find

Download.

Your sound is made is much better. My version has the old collider, so it`s hitting the floor everywhere. Could you please upload your version or tell me where I can find it? Thanks

Your sound is made is much better. My version has the old collider, so it`s hitting the floor everywhere. Could you please upload your version or tell me where I can find it? Thanks
Car DL is mentioned in the Youtube vid...

Assettoland. However I used the AMG GT3 physics because the original car drove pretty badly. I hope someone can do a proper update for it.

Hello,

Been away for a little bit Question. I tried to connect to the Assetto Corsa Nascar facebook webpage and I get an error saying webpage is not there. Is it just me or can anybody see this facebook webiste?

thank you,

try...
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=doubleside
MATERIALS=your_material
CULL_MODE= DOUBLESIDED; NULL
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
Thank you kind sir! That oughta save me a million mouse clicks in the future. :D

I'll never stop being amazed at how amazing this CSP thing is with all of these features, how much easier it has made (and still keeps making) modding and improving the game.

Talking about hundreds of one-sided trees on Pau '67 circuit downloaded from Race department.

Hello,

Been away for a little bit Question. I tried to connect to the Assetto Corsa Nascar facebook webpage and I get an error saying webpage is not there. Is it just me or can anybody see this facebook webiste?

thank you,

I have done a basic working wiper for URD CLR...

Does a futur update of CSP will include the same functionnality for doors?
Maybe, anything's possible I guess.
Animated wipers are great (they perform an extremely useful function) but I've never really understood why so many modders spend time animating doors and bonnets. Is it just for nice photos?
Even animated side windows can be useful in very heavy rain, but I've never felt the need to open my doors when driving. I have accidently opened the bonnet while driving though, usually when approaching a high-speed corner.

Maybe, anything's possible I guess.
Animated wipers are great (they perform an extremely useful function) but I've never really understood why so many modders spend time animating doors and bonnets. Is it just for nice photos?
Even animated side windows can be useful in very heavy rain, but I've never felt the need to open my doors when driving. I have accidently opened the bonnet while driving though, usually when approaching a high-speed corner.
Well, it´s not like Ilja never adds anything just because he can... besides, he added that walking mode so it would make sense to walk to the car then open the door, I guess

RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0h​

New Loading Screen for Hungarian 2021 F1 Grand Prix , updated circuit plus link to Circuit Skin

Thanks for the Track skin go to @ClimaxF1 - Track Skin here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hungaroring-complete-track-texture-update.44051/
It will work with the updated acu_hungaroring Jim Lloyd track version and renamed '12_hungary_gp21' for the custom championship and in my GDrive (Click link in track titles)

Also Im sure that the @Blackcelica and @marc_13000 version will also work once its released with the existing tracks if a newer version isnt forthcoming 👍

Last edited:
So i decided to look into the GTS car model files for the VGT cars. Not sure im gonna be able to port these to AC cause its going to be my first time.View attachment 1069817
good luck. _t based meshes appear to be "mostly the top lods, but, not always true. thereafter its sifting through the remainders. scripting a move command to help only pick high lod models helps.delete away obvious lods as you can. its a very tedious process and prone to error. using rhino3d can shortcut it a ittle bit, as its SELDUP command deletes out about 150 duplicated meshes from the set (in the case of pictured car), so besides lods you also have duplicated meshes for the sake of duplicated meshes to contend with. on texture mapping, if you manually associate a texture that looks like its supposed to be right, but is not, try uv mapping window and rotate the map 90 degrees, first left, then right. about 1/4 of maps I tried had this issue.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back