Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
hello to all of you how to have it rain in assetto corsa
I am happy to buy manager I can not get rain fx
CSP 0.1.74 thank you all for your help

1998 Chrysler Viper GTS-R - Chamberlain Engineering #53 #55 for RSS Vortex V10 (FIA GT and Le Mans skins)

Enjoy, hope you like it.

tumblr_phbgymBFel1tt3lhw_1280.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_993_gt2_suzuka1992_28-6-121-12-57-58.jpg

Got to try out a Oculus Rift S on my own rig(as opposed to trying it at friend's place). VR is quite something, but I think my computer isn't really great to handle it in racing with more cars....

Also I feel like I lost a lot of my references in actual driving to the point I think cars are more intimidating to drive, which is actually adding to the immersion...

URD is going to release it soon
Soon™
Like I'd buy anything from them after getting burned with the old EGT & PX pack. So glad I didn't fell for the hype with the GT1 cars. They are some of my favourite machines, but I'll not pay for unfinished beta releases with no support/bug fixes.

Soon
Like I'd buy anything from them after getting burned with the old EGT & PX pack. So glad I didn't fell for the hype with the GT1 cars. They are some of my favourite machines, but I'll not pay for unfinished beta releases with no support/bug fixes.
Sad that i don't have enough money to buy mods, which grinds my gears. I just spent money for a full upgrade of CM.

Last edited:
BMW M2 Competition v1.51
TGN Modding / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix tyres.ini
Fix collider.kn5
Add ksWindscreen in 3dmodel
Add wipers
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1329

bmw_m2_competition.png
v1.5
Changelog By TGN Modding [V1.5]
  • Warning Lights In The Instrument Cluster
  • Real BMW M2 Competition Cluster! - First One Released In AC!
  • Reworked Physics, this is what you should expect from a BMW M2!
  • Removed Front Splitter, Side Skirts, GoPro And Roll Cage.
  • Added a Stage 1 Tune, to help this thing get around. - Suits the car!
  • Spotify Integration By Buja
    :)
  • Rewrote Ext_Config
  • Self Lighting
  • Updated Cluster (Correct Size now e.e)
  • Fixed KsShader Errors by ACTK (Good Job......... - Errors posted below.)
  • Adjusted Exhaust Size - Damn Boi She Thicc
  • Tweaked the steering angle just a tiny bit.
  • Adjusted Tyre setup
  • Updated Shaders
  • Fixed Tyres And Tyre Wear curves
  • Changed Audio Pitch (Thanks To Nizar Razzouk for providing the config)
  • Made Changes to the Audio Levels, it's not a bit louder from the exterior.
  • Changed Shift Points and Clutch Pressure.
  • Increased Differential Lock (She's an even better drifter now!)

v1.51
Fix tyres.ini

v1.4
Update shaders
Update lod (light no work)
Update ext_config.ini:
  • add shaking exhaust
  • add brakedisc fx
  • add tyres fx
It uses a wrong engine. The 2006/2007 Vertigo used an Alfa Romeo V6. Only the 2008 used a V8 and that version looks different.

EDIT: It actually seems to be the 2004/2005 model.

Last edited:
Soon™
Well, that's how the market works. A service releases a product and if the original customers are unhappy, then the likelihood of them going back to the service is less.

With that being said, I hope it's different this time, really looking forward to them whenever they are released(which they will).

Just a random question. Do any of you know if it's possible to have parts actually fall off a car as damage? Currently working on a car and using the csp hood deformation as damage which is great but I'd love to actually have the splitter go if that's possible

I thought I had seen this in a car some time ago, but I can't remember which or if it was even in AC. Might be a hard game-limit if it's not possible?

Last edited:
OK, well you said you just upgraded to CM so can't afford mods, so i assumed you would know how much you paid for it...
It cost me £1.
So plenty of money left to spend on those mods that mostly cost about 3 to 6 quid.

How ate you getting AI to do joker laps? Pit lane with no fuel or speed limit perhaps? Not important to know if its a trade secret, my PC won't save AIcandidates anyway. :/
For Lydden there is no way AI can take the outside joker (it will be a cluster****), so they will always take the lower/dirt joker.
For Holjes I created 2 AI lines so the user can choose (default left/jump is the fastest and safest for AI).

I had hoped that ideal_line.ai would add a random variable, but it genuinely apperas that ideal_line.ai is the visual route line you see when you enable it and has zero impact on AI behavior. So far... no tricks.

I can imagine however that CSP could support and implement such a feature (fast_lane_1.ai for example), that could revolutionize AI behavior for all tracks if implemented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back