Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,743 comments
ACTK Notorika F1 2021 v1.0
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1361

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_notorika_7-9-121-20-58-20.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_notorika_7-9-121-20-52-23.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_notorika_7-9-121-20-53-29.jpg

"Converting GTR2 to AC requires work, please make a small donation if you like the track."

How about we don't ? So does making it from scratch, something you've never done in your entire life and you're here saying that stuff when the original author(s) you NEVER credit don't even ask that.

Not many mirrors at home eh ? Grassfx merchant.

Dubai GP:

TV Cam 1-2-3-4 (FOV 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25)
TV Cam Alternative 1-2-3-4 (FOV 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25)
+ original cams

Dubai Int

TV Cam 1-2-3-4 (FOV 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25)
+ original cams
@KevinK2 let me know if you found some problems, because i uploaded the file as i have on my pc and in my folder, so they should match ;)

"Converting GTR2 to AC requires work, please make a small donation if you like the track."

How about we don't ? So does making it from scratch, something you've never done in your entire life and you're here saying that stuff when the original author(s) you NEVER credit don't even ask that.

Not many mirrors at home eh ? Grassfx merchant.
Converting GT2 tracks to AC is a step too far back anyway IMO.
I mean, GT2 is available right, i have it but never play it, but it suits itself with the rough graphics.
In AC polishing a turd springs to mind....

OK OK we get the grassfx and the rainfx pics of course looking all nice.... but always a disapointment.

I don't understand why so many want AC to be every game when its quite easy to have a selection of games to hand...

Latest fasination is making AC test drive unlimited, free roam everything.

@KevinK2 let me know if you found some problems, because i uploaded the file as i have on my pc and in my folder, so they should match ;)
I think I've figured out what is happening. The cams work as they should on the flat screen, but in VR when a new cam is only changing FOV or zoom, it doesn't change. So a bunch of cams look the same as you scroll through them. Must be a CSP thing/bug. So no worries.

Last edited:
#re: converting turds

10 PRINT
Its a good subject, as I convert alot of turds with alot of bad models, bad textures and generally poopy source. I always try to add something (even that I cant model or do much "art")... I also try to do things like creating transparent windows where none existed, creating composite textures, creative surface treatments and anything else I can do. Some stupid mobile game conversion, YOU BET, GTR2 sure why not. I have fun and really dont care how popular they are... because I know somebody will get enjoyment even just trying it out of curiosity. I hope to release more turds in the future as well as top tracks nearly all will enjoy. I ALWAYS try to credit the original creator and often wait months to release because of a permission is not only needed but also wanted. I have only been turned down by one creator, because he did them on payed commission for a big publisher (and other game converts were done without his permission asked, but credited nonetheless... and those converts were used as a base for a new conversion).

GTR2/GTL tracks by Simbin can be done well but need alot of attention and most require road mesh smoothing (which I dont have skill for). Spa 1993 was like that and came out very good... expect Spa 2003 to really be something that brings back memories and looks better than most Kunos tracks despite the age and crudeness.

As to most car/tracks mods I have largely stopped downloading uncredited works, especially the cars that everybody is screaming for because they are nearly all show and no GO (and I simply do not care about rain or wipers). Old Gmotor2 tracks need to have permissions (unless impossible to obtain) and at least credits to the author/converter that proceeded. However seeing some recent tracks converted by authors I have high respect for (like Tantra) not being credited is a real letdown.

Realize that the "Gilles" fiasco prompted me to re-convert many WITH the full permissions of the authors and them giving me further permissions to ALL of their works... something some in the community will never achieve and gives my a sense of respect and real "community".

20 END
30 GOTO 10

This "seems" to not be a GTR2 conversion, but an rF conversion of:

Were permissions obtained? Where are the credits to Mau Patitucci who appears to be the original 3d author?

Last edited:
Can someone provide me with download links for all of the BMW E39's that are available?

If possible.
It's possible, but, you do realise that is a big ask... "ALL of"

Try this link and have a wonder for yourself... There's a few.

Also try assetto-land and good old 'google-search'

You have got to be seen helping yourself - just as much... before requesting.

Last edited:
re: conversions - it´s all about those sweet sweet sharemod links

do you mean the wall from T9 exit & Intermediate Layout Exit's (T7 Entry - T9 Exit) connection?

If you can fix it, could you send it to me? So I can release new update and add you to the credits.
I was talking about long beach, but I guess I could take a look at that too

I agree I don't see the point if converting GTR2 models/tracks for the sake of it but it definitely has merit when you need that particular model/track for a season collection. Some convert extremely well and some don't, it really relates to the number of triangles and vertices, detail and textures used.

It was an utterly daft question and an even more baffeling responce.

"Errrm i wonder how many paintings and sketches Picasso did which he painted over or chucked in the bin.....hmmmm"

WHO KNOWS?! WHO CARES?

How can we tell? How the hell did you serioulsy try to answer this person of many strange questions?

'Theft' is rife, but majority don't do it.
If someone is happy to shut up shop because a small percentage of people want to shop lift, then they are stupid.

TESCO don't pack it all in because some people shop lift, because they know they can make a shed load of money for it to be a statistical annoyance only to them....

Don't base a business model on the perentage of idiots and thieves because the majority will vastly outweigh it...

Being in bubbles like this has clouded your judgement some what i think.... this place is a minority..
my man i dont really care about idiots stumbling across my path here anymore since theres too many of them. typing the truth isnt a crime tho. anyway ive been working on further acc converts such as both huracans, 2015 and evo aswell as lately exporting my new project, the 991.1 2018 or gen2 however youd call it. i accepted that im not a guy whosse life is build arround this forum so i left it be at a safe distance and closed that topic for me. the answer i gave was kinda ironically saying, i could have released my acc converts here, if mentioned didnt happen cause i for my personal individual beeing think, even if i dont encrypt my stuff due to functions eventually not working (atleast last time i tested it) that ripping an encrypted car in 8 minutes is majorly disrespectfull to every modder putting hard work and releasing his countless of hours to the community. but who am i to say that? i just released an acc converted amg evo for everyone, and only hear like "car is no fun cuz skin preview has multiple numberplates" when its multiple times said the car is csp focus, thus working fine ingame. there some (countable on one hand) that actually told me its good. so yeah im moving on doing whatever, my own converts or stuff for urd and have fun with that.

Why photoelastic glass and not just glass pbr?
Does the car irl show some photoelastic effect on the windshield?
I'm just wondering because I've never seen a pic with the effect showing on the real thing

Edit: actually just found a pic where it shows very very lightly so if not overdone that's the correct way
yeah did that with a pretty low value since i noticed it in one of my refs.
1633674043704.png

I think I've figured out what is happening. The cams work as they should on the flat screen, but in VR when a new cam is only changing FOV or zoom, it doesn't change. So a bunch of cams look the same as you scroll through them. Must be a CSP thing/bug. So no worries.
Oh, well technically i think is "normal" and not a problem based on the fact that VR simulate the real world, so you can "zoom yourself" by moving forward or backward your head in the space "emulating" the FOV (farther or closer) but not the depth of field which is not replicable by the eyes who automatically keep things in focus.

Thanks for let me know it anyway, good to know for someone like me don't have VR.

A bit OT maybe but I made a quick personal list of the cars I hope to see one day in AC:

Code:
Alfa Romeo tz2
Alfa romeo tz3 (even if it is basically a viper)
Alfa Romeo spider duetto
Alfa Romeo 1900 C52 Disco Volante 1952
Alfa Romeo Disco Volante Touring Superleggera
Fiat 124 Abarth 1970
Lancia beta montecarlo turbo gr5
Cizeta v16T
Mercedes sls amg black series
Mercedes sl 65 amg black series
Mercedes clk 63 amg black series
Koenigsegg ccx or ccxr
Ferrari 275 gtb
Ferrari 250 lm
Ferrari sf90 stradale
Pininfarina battista
Bugatti centodieci
Pagani Zonda F
Pagani Zonda barchetta
Pagani Zonda revolucion
Jordan ej10 f1 2000
Alpine a110-50 concept
Alpine a110 road/gt4 2019
Ford focus rs 2000
Toyota ts030 lmp1
Volkswagen w12
Jaguar xj220 lm road/race car
Hennessey F5
Infinity vision GT

Really hope that someone brings them one day
Really REALLY old thread but, there's one Disco Volante on Assettoland by EX-Mods, not sure how accurate it is though. The dial on the dashboard is completely wrong, is what I can see.

Last edited:
Th
With a crude workaround it is.

To my knowledge this wont work that way. You'll need to create a new layout and a "models_[Layoutname].ini" for this layout.

"Spa Choppers" gives you an example how its done: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...s-and-flags-and-balloons-and-free-beer.27096/
Thank for the tip mate!
It work but the .dds apply for all the skins haha😅😅

Hey all
Which is more accurate - Magny-Cours 2019 v4.4b by Terra21/jk0011/Sliderman, or Magny-Cours 2021 v1.3 by Schmuckiiii?
2021 just got updated today
Personally I like the 2019 version way more than the "2021" version from RD. Better graphics, assets, details. Gave the update a second chance but binned it immediately. Crap. Maybe the 2021 version is more accurate but at least I never been at Magny Cours track so I can´t judge.

Last edited:
LINK 01 (Mega) - 167.4 MB

LINK 02 (ShareMods) - 167.4 MB

LINK 03 (Google Drive) - 167.4 MB

Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.8 REPACK per ASSETTO CORSA

Autori originali:

Enver Bozkaya (SRTR) - MOD PRINCIPALE
Assetto Corsa Metropolitana (ACU) - CONVERSIONE
Mod OSRW - REGOLAZIONI GRAFICHE
Assetto Corsa Reboot Team - REGOLAZIONI GRAFICHE

Ringraziamenti speciali a:
Pyyer (NUOVI FILE DI ESTENSIONE)​
TibuszHun (REGOLAZIONI GRAFICHE )
Ema (REGOLAZIONI GRAFICHE)
Ale_Calabro (AI TESTING)
alfa_r4 (REGOLAZIONI PISTA)
shi (REGOLAZIONI PISTA)
Safi Hellie ( CAMERE )
DaBaeda ( CAMERE )
Blackcelica ( PELLI )
Masscot (SKINS)
Carricudizilla (SKINS, UI & REPACKING)
alperen141 (SKINS, UI & REPACKING)

Se la community vuole aggiungere altri miglioramenti (come CamTool Replay, New Grass FX, New Rain FX, New AI o sth.) contattami, possiamo aggiungerli a questo repack e aggiungere i tuoi contributi nella mod. E ovviamente aggiungeremo anche il tuo nome ai crediti.

Stesso modello base delle versioni ACU e OSRW ma riorganizzato e ottimizzato per il 2021. È la versione più aggiornata della traccia sul web.

----------NOTA IMPORTANTE----------
Agli amministratori delle sessioni online,

Si prega di utilizzare il tag "1.8.8 (o quale versione si utilizza) REPACK" sui server online
per prevenire problemi di compatibilità. Ci saranno (probabilmente) problemi di sincronizzazione durante il caricamento
ponendo così fine a arresti anomali del caricamento, messaggi di errore imprevisti o espulsioni automatiche del server.
-------------------------------------------

----------CARATTERISTICHE--------------------

• Compatibile SOL & CM
  • Pronto per GrassFX e RainFX
  • Si consiglia l'ultimo "CSP consigliato" o superiore.
  • Nuove skin (F1, Track Day, TPS, Old & New Grass)
  • Informazioni sulla nuova interfaccia utente
  • Nuove schermate di caricamento
  • Nuovo ext_config (adattato dalla versione di ACU)
  • Nuova patch vao (adattata dalla versione di ACU)
  • Nuove sorgenti luminose e aggiornamenti ambientali (importati dalla versione di ACU)

CIRCUITO GP:
Per lo più finito mod. Forse qualche miglioramento sui dettagli ambientali e sulle luci.

• 2 zone DRS (progresso %100)
  • Nuova IA, mappa e fotocamere (Progress %100)

CIRCUITO INTERMEDIO:
Ha bisogno di un po' di lavoro sulla sezione T7-T9. Se la comunità aiuta, può essere fatto facilmente.

• Mesh aggiornate (avanzamento %50)
  • 2 zone DRS (progresso %40)
  • Nuova intelligenza artificiale e mappa (progresso %40)
  • Nuovi oggetti stradali ecc. (Progress %90)

-------------------------------------------

Controlla gli aggiornamenti da:

SimRacersTR (SRTR)
Reparto Gara
GTPlanet
Assetto Corsa Metropolitana (ACU)
Mod OSRW
Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)
Anyone able to put GrassFX and RainFX on this beautiful work?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back