Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,326 comments
[naive mode on]

So, where did you share your mods ?
I've kept most of them to myself. They are usually only small fixes, small skins (tree textures, for example), stuff like that. Anything major (tracks etc) has been shared elsewhere.

EDIT: I think you have Navarra on your list. I'm not sure if my Albacete is on there.

Last edited:
I noticed that with some mods (Legion's Ariel Atom is a good example), my steering wheel rocks left to right (and back) constantly when driving. If I let it go, it goes violently from left to right (and back) and the car spins out of control.

As it thankfully does not happen with the majority of my cars in AC, it's not the general FFB settings but something in the settings of the car.
What do I need to adjust?
Hi.

Try to low this value to 3. Test, and start from there: Up and down, until it suits you well.
DATA -> car.ini
1644326319665.png

I wish i knew how to use the tire generator. Many old (and new mods) could use some realistic tires. Is there a tutorial somewhere?
Hi Alx.

Very quick but, helpful. I hope.
AC Tyre Generator

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. I'm new in Gt Planet and I'm just learning how to use it. I love Assetto Corsa and f1 mods and I'm just asking you if someone can send me the track skin of the Mugello circuit of f1 and also of Silverstone and Austria. It would be a great help from you because as I say I am just now understanding what Gt Planet has been. Thank you 😁.
Silverstone: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/silverstone-complete-track-texture-update.43930/
Austria: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2645#post-13443463

I couldn't find any Mugello track skin.

Last edited:
Hi.

Try to low this value to 3. Test, and start from there: Up and down, until it suits you well.
DATA -> car.ini
View attachment 1112502
I appreciate the help!
Unfortunately, it didn't do the trick.
I went all the way down to 2 and all the way up to 12.

The only thing that changed was the amount of motion left and right (there's a better word for it..), but the force stays equal..

I wish i knew how to use the tire generator. Many old (and new mods) could use some realistic tires. Is there a tutorial somewhere?
Try this:

dont worry... an even better one is coming ;)
This is the one with the full sized human driver added.

It really needs a grip tune, it's almost like a drift car ATM.

I spy... Sitges! Free track from Sergio Loro.

1644332393056.png

Hi guys. I'm new in Gt Planet and I'm just learning how to use it. I love Assetto Corsa and f1 mods and I'm just asking you if someone can send me the track skin of the Mugello circuit of f1 and also of Silverstone and Austria. It would be a great help from you because as I say I am just now understanding what Gt Planet has been. Thank you 😁.
Here is a skin for Mugello. The rest have already been given to you, good luck.

welcome to my world. That's why i encrypted my latest mod aka the R18, 919 and TS050 etc.

this ^^ I also do respect assettoland even though it's filled to the brink with pretty bad mods (no offence) atleast they have the decency to credit the authors of the mods. Even if my LMP mod goes up there which I have a feeling will happen (or not) they'll atleast credit me either way which I will be fine with.
i just meant that hes trying to host other peoples mods as he used to only host his own, like you said at least assetto land credits the people.

definitely going to encypt from now on.

on a brighter note this is ready for an imminent release once interiors are done.

Last edited:
I was talking about Chivas's:)

Yeah, well, you will find both cars having the same folder name and in fact it's exactly the same car.
The one you say is from Chivas has no author and no version number in the ui, while the one I pointed out has Sim Dream Development mentioned as author (updated by @delpinsky) v1.1.
Obviously the skins I posted will fit both cars.

i just meant that hes trying to host other peoples mods as he used to only host his own, like you said at least assetto land credits the people.

on a brighter note this is ready for an imminent release once interiors are done.

Praying for the 'soft' encryption MNBA use for their mods (making previews and CM showroom use still possible) then.

View attachment 1112518

Multiclass racing in AC! Maybe some of you have missed this great idea:

It is a workaround for a decent multiclass-race-experience.

I noticed that with some mods (Legion's Ariel Atom is a good example), my steering wheel rocks left to right (and back) constantly when driving. If I let it go, it goes violently from left to right (and back) and the car spins out of control.

As it thankfully does not happen with the majority of my cars in AC, it's not the general FFB settings but something in the settings of the car.
What do I need to adjust?
Every time I've had this happen, the culprit was an empty electronics.ini
(Hat-tip to @GzeroD and @_Bazza_ for explaining that)
Quick-fix is turn ABS off, in the in-game Setup menu before driving.
Permanent fix (for me, YMMV) is to populate the electronics.ini with something like the attached.
Pay no mind to the values that ARE set in the file. The ones that are unset (=0) for "active" and "present" will prevail.

Attachments

• electronics.ini
    2.2 KB · Views: 10
This is the one with the full sized human driver added.

It really needs a grip tune, it's almost like a drift car ATM.
And for who might be interested in the real team / driver names (contains only the additions to all ui_skin.json files).
Remove the .txt part, unzip and overwrite.

Attachments

• skins.zip.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 31

View attachment 1112518

With its high banking, this is an excellent track for demonstrating that horrible effect where you can see ghosts of Sol's 2D clouds through the groove in the track, along with a shadow monster that flies in front of your car.
It's fine using 3D clouds, it only happens using 2D clouds.
Be good if Ilja could fix this, it's been around for aaaaaages. Seems like it might be linked to the shader that the groove uses, as tracks without grooves don't have it.

Generating the encryption key takes you more time than decrypting it, if there was a safe way to protect your mods everyone would do it.

If you don't want to get ripped off, intentionally bug your mods so that when you export everything is broken.

Time to #release !

Alpine A110 1600S by Yezhrod (Me)

-Full AO (Interior and exterior)
-All original colors
-Blinkers
- Wipers (thanks Denis Andrienko for your help ! )

Have fun !
View attachment 1112105View attachment 1112107View attachment 1112106
Link updated (add Wipers) ! ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back