Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,822 comments
Strange, the actual config in my Barbagallo provides for working lights:

View attachment 1147262
i noticed that my barbagallo too have strange lights, tried to rewrite them with my usual config but they don't work properly.

So i remake all the lights from scratch in 3D space. If anyone like it as it is, they can keep this version, who want something different (lights illuminate properly) i will release my update as soon as possibile :)

Screenshot_supercars_holden_zb_barbagallo_7-4-122-11-18-1.jpg
Screenshot_supercars_holden_zb_barbagallo_7-4-122-11-18-7.jpg

placeholder texture for the moment just to test if they works fine with a new material scratch made

Last edited:
Why not using a "Hide" line in a model replacement so they don't get loaded at all in game?
I'm only fixing/hiding things the way I learned. This was the only way I knew.
So how does that work ?

-----

@CrisT86 have you noticed the blinding Jumbotrons at night too ? In daylight they are fine though...

Last edited:
I'm only fixing/hiding things the way I learned. This was the only way I knew.
So how does that work ?
One of two ways:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
DESCRIPTION = hide my thing
ACTIVE = 1
FILE = my_car_or_track.kn5
HIDE = MY_MESH ; this will not work to hide a collideable mesh

OR

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = MY_MESH ; this will work to hide a collideable mesh
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

Last edited:
It wasn't a missing shader, but you did help me figure out what it was with your object iinspector suggestion. I think it's the map texture that looks like an overhead image. It has some really dark blue areas on it that are causing the grass to render dark in some spots based on a couple of quick tests I did. Or maybe it's the map mask. Not sure yet but at least I have something to try. Maybe I can figure out a way to fix it now without impacting other areas. Thanks for the advice.

EDIT: That's definitely it. I made the map texture all green and the black areas went away. Problem is now the grass doesn't have the brown\green mix like in my above preview photo. It's just all green, which isn't a bad thing, but I kind of like that mix look. Maybe I can do something with the other grass shader textures to get it back. Gives me something to do tomorrow I guess.
And why dont you transfer the grass textures from the correct grass to that area in order to match?

I think the black grass can be changed on the map texture. I'm away from my PC and can't remember the name of the texture itself atm. I did a quick fix for myself when the track was first released.

EDIT: I've just seen your next reply. I managed to isolate those parts in photoshop by using the select by colour tool, and just changed that.
You're the man. I think I got it fixed without altering the look too much.

Track UPDATE by CrisT86 & @racinjoe013

Fat-Alfie - Felderbergring

• Scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasonal Adjustment. My config is also including some features added in previous config by @leBluem. Thanks to @racinjoe013 for allow me to use parts of his work in order to complete this update.
  • TV Cams by CrisT86
  • Includeed TV Cams by @DaBaeda

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Due to CSP patch bugs, the config works fine till lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview63. After this version you need to disable the seasonal adjustment from the ext_config to avoid a crash while loading. in case the track where loaded without crashes with patch version from lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview92 and above you will have always winter textures. Let's hope Ilja fixes this bugs (if anyone have a direct contact please report it to him).

INSTALLATION:

Just unpack and drag-n-drop over the AC track folder and overwrite when asked. Nothing removed, just fixed and improved to support the CSP functions.

Huge thanks to @ Fat-Alfie for bring us this track, keep up the good work man

Felderberg (1).jpg
Felderberg (2).jpg
Felderberg (3).jpg
Felderberg (4).jpg
Felderberg (5).jpg
Felderberg (6).jpg
Felderberg (7).jpg
Felderberg (8).jpg
Felderberg (9).jpg
Felderberg (10).jpg

DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE FROM RD:

Last edited:
Hi guys, i'll write here, but if it is out of topic i'll move to another thread; here is an update on the car that are missing in AC, i was thinking to add some burnout cars next, but if you have any suggestion i'm more than open to hear you, i have also made a separate paper with real life cars that are not in racing games, if you kno any tell me i will add.
P.S: Do you think i sould add tracks also?

I'm looking forward to trying it out. Mine was just a quick fix for myself to make the grass look passable, so it'll be good to have a better version.
I hope it's better, but i'm no Photoshop expert.
Due to CSP patch bugs, the config works fine till lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview63. After this version you need to disable the seasonal adjustment from the ext_config to avoid a crash while loading. in case the track where loaded without crashes with patch version from lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview92 and above you will have always winter textures. Let's hope Ilja fixes this bugs (if anyone have a direct contact please report it to him).
I'm confused by this part because I am on CSP 1.77preview1 and it works fine. Maybe because that is a patreon version the bug has already been fixed, which I guess is a good thing if he ever puts out a new public version.

The biggest project of the year !

The Oreca 07 by me !

Thanks to Mael, Flashsacs, TheGhost, Kallig, Doc and MrDK for contribution and testing !

- Mod based on real data (engine, aero and brakes)

- Full AO (body, interior, rims)

- SoundMod

- Some AO skins (100) from some races and years ! (2017 to 2022 and TestCar to LM, IMSA, etc)

- Light improvement (side position light, interior light, day lights, etc)

- Textures reworked, PBR added

You can offer me a coffe if you want ! https://paypal.me/Yezhrod?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR

View attachment 1146063

Have fun and have a nice day !
I just drove this at Spa and apart from absolutely loving the way the car looks and drives I noticed some issues.
Firstly I could never shift to 6th gear without losing time because of the long gearing, maybe you could provide a changeable gearing set in a future update.
Secondly the rear tyres always showed up to be at maximum wear while the front tyres were always at 0% wear, not changing over about 15 laps at Spa.
And finally as somebody else mentioned fuel consumption seems to be a bit low compared to the other Orecas we have.

I hope it's better, but i'm no Photoshop expert.

I'm confused by this part because I am on CSP 1.77preview1 and it works fine. Maybe because that is a patreon version the bug has already been fixed, which I guess is a good thing if he ever puts out a new public version.
I report that thing because few members reported me problems in the past and it seems not yet fixed.

If you have seasonal adjustment active in CM and latest patches (at least on 1.78 as far as i know) you will have always winter textures even in summer. Report me any other issue or different things, thanks :)

<snip> real life cars that are not in racing games, if you kno any tell me i will add.<snip>
you can add a VW Transporter T5 Caravelle :)
(I drive one and i'd love to chuck it around in AC.. but kinda abvious why it's not in any racing game)

I report that thing because few members reported me problems in the past and it seems not yet fixed.

If you have seasonal adjustment active in CM and latest patches (at least on 1.78 as far as i know) you will have always winter textures even in summer. Report me any other issue or different things, thanks :)
Will do. I will have to test one of the 1.78 builds I have and see what happens.

Last edited:
New Track
Izmit Korfez Circuit (a.k.a. TOSFED Korfez Circuit)
Track Info Link (wikipedia)
v0.2b

It's a old project of a friend of mine who hasn't enough time to develop it more. So, hoping for help, he let me to share it on here.
L: 1950m (1.212 mile)
W: 10-12m
T: 9 Turns (CW)
Layout: 1 (Main - Touring) but in reality it has Karting, Drag, RallyX, Drifting, Training layouts.

DOWNLOAD LINK (Mega)

View attachment 1146460
View attachment 1146453View attachment 1146454

View attachment 1146457View attachment 1146458View attachment 1146459
View attachment 1146455
View attachment 1146456
I'm very passionate about the stuff about my country showed. Most of us feel the same I think. So, I want to give you the story of this and asking you people for a favor.

This track is build by a guy back when the mods made only for Midtown Madness & CS era... very very early 2000s I mean. As you knew, Istanbul Park isn't a genuine mod. It's basically a import from 2010-2011 F1 Game or Racedriver:GRID perhaps... actually both use same model. He did this before RTB, just using Blender just for develop his skills for college ed. Now he's an Interior Architect.

The project of this track went south in our forum due to an arguement. And since this project stays the same (0.2beta) until I found the him on social media for months of seeking.

About the general idea of the mods is, there's only 3 racetracks in Turkey. I shared this on here before. One of them known well by you all: Istanbul Park. But the Korfez is the first and most memorable place of ours. If you get a licence, you'll go there to have fun or just ;) battling on highways until 5-0 come.

İstanbul Park: Already has, just needs to updated. I beileve, me, Blackcelica, DaBaeda, pyyer, ACU people and of course the original importers of the track made it well enough.

Korfez: This is the far as I can made for now. Yes, I talked the man himself and there might be an updated version of this but he left those modding since the arguement. So, I'm hoping for you guys to takeover this where he left off.

and

Ülkü Park: This track is in Izmir. Never modelled before. I thought it was but it wasn't. I'm working on it for finding people who can made it. And with your help, I (we) can finalise it.

The point of that, me pushing this time to time, is these are the only tracks we have and the formal instutions are basically ignores this fact that SimRacing doesn't mean much. But that idea will change as soon as likes of Cem Bolukbasi shows, if there's a training ground, it would bring more real-world drivers from SimRacing.

The Turkish Touring Car Series (a.k.a. TPS) is held on these 3 tracks. My dream is to make an e-TPS, based on SimRacing for tightens the community and creators and authorities that this could be done with very little nudge to get huge success.

I do what I can according my skills to make it happen. None of my post are all mine, and I mentioned it and add all the credits as far as I can find. The community is there for these in my opinion. Connect, share, help and such...

Could it be a business model (like paying to people for making tracks), it could. Actually it's a way of some went. I'm okay with it. But, if that's the way I need to go then who you suggest? It's an official offer from me (not the owner of the tracks) so I can't see the future of this work's legality.

I poured my thought on here... and it felt good about being honest and sharing my thoughts. I'll do what I can do still, but there are some things that I can't do at all or better than you. So, I'm asking a favor for it.

Last edited:
I just drove this at Spa and apart from absolutely loving the way the car looks and drives I noticed some issues.
Firstly I could never shift to 6th gear without losing time because of the long gearing, maybe you could provide a changeable gearing set in a future update.
Secondly the rear tyres always showed up to be at maximum wear while the front tyres were always at 0% wear, not changing over about 15 laps at Spa.
And finally as somebody else mentioned fuel consumption seems to be a bit low compared to the other Orecas we have.
that is because the guy that released it totally disregarded some settings several of us gave him. I had fuel consumption to be about 13 laps at lemans. that was roughly a stint at last years lemans. I know the tires were fixed as well as a few other things but they did not make it to the release. I have no idea why not.

Last edited:
that is because the guy that released it totally disregarded some settings several of us gave him. I had fuel consumption to be about 13 laps at lemans. that was roughly a stint at last years lemans. I know the tires were fixed as well as a few other things but they did not make it to the release. I have no idea why not.
ah, that's a shame! I hope he will implement them with the next update...

And why dont you transfer the grass textures from the correct grass to that area in order to match?
Not sure I can or if I can, I don't know how. The whole grass area is one big mesh so it's not broken down into separate meshes that I can alter for just that area. Plus, there's more than just that one area that is black. The best\easiest solution I found so far is to just edit the map texture. Eliminates 98% of the black and doesn't require much knowledge, which is a good thing for me.

BTW, great job on Killarney. You guys nailed everything on that track. Besides the track being great fun to drive, the texture colors\depth are incredible, which is a big thing for me. I hate when a really nice track is ruined by bad textures.

Hi guys, i'll write here, but if it is out of topic i'll move to another thread; here is an update on the car that are missing in AC, i was thinking to add some burnout cars next, but if you have any suggestion i'm more than open to hear you, i have also made a separate paper with real life cars that are not in racing games, if you kno any tell me i will add.
P.S: Do you think i sould add tracks also?

Maybe this is my old-school racing-history bias, but there are so many well-done classic Le Mans, ETCC, Group 5, Can-Am, Trans-Am, and WSC cars made for GT Legends / GTR2 / rFactor that it's nearly a crime a similar repertoire of historic racers hasn't been offered for AC. Bazza's stuff is a decent start (BoP and fake liveries notwithstanding), but every time I see someone upload a meme car or RX-7 Drift Variant #548 to Race Department and we still don't even have (for example) public-release mods of a Porsche 934 or C2 Corvette Grand Sport when they've been made into isiMotor-engine mods over a decade ago, I have to wonder. Are modeling and physics really that much harder to pull off than they were in 2010?

Just released Miami F1 update 2.0! 😀

Biggest update I've ever done so far!

Here is the full list:
Physics
- Grip reduced from 1.04 to 1.00
- new anti cut red kerbs
- new apex marker at T15
- Completely redesigned kerbs
- Pit entry & exit lines

Add-ons
- Redesigned highway section from T14 to T16

Gameplay
- Hotlap start relocated

DRS
- DRS zones relocated
- Fence DRS markers replaced ground markers

Brake markers
- Fence Brake markers replaced all ground markers

Animations
- animations for bridges 06 & 11

Asphalt & terrain
- darker asphalt zones at T7 & T17
- offtrack color adjustment

Billboards
- New RedBull billboards
- New AutoNation billboards
- New mindmaze billboards
- New acceleron billboards
- pit entry sponsors : DHL replaced BWT
- new fence billboards
- Bridge 03 sponsor update
- Fence dark cover along the straight between T16 & T17

Grounds
- T1 Ground Sponsor : Crypto.com
- T3 Ground Sponsor : Rolex
- T7 Ground Sponsor : PZero
- T11 Ground Sponsors : Emirates & Hard Rock
- relocated Miami grounds
- new giant Rolex zone inside T17/R18
- reverted pit lane ground sponsors

Grandstands
- Redesigned grandstands 20% higher

Buildings
- New Paddock Club billboards

Optimization
- optimized builings kn5 (reduced FPS drop)

Enjoy! (Gonna rest now! 😅 )

Last edited:
Just released Miami F1 update 2.0! 😀

Biggest update I've ever done so far!

Here is the full list:
Physics
- Grip reduced from 1.04 to 1.00
- new anti cut red kerbs
- new apex marker at T15
- Completely redesigned kerbs
- Pit entry & exit lines

Add-ons
- Redesigned highway section from T14 to T16

Gameplay
- Hotlap start relocated

DRS
- DRS zones relocated
- Fence DRS markers replaced ground markers

Brake markers
- Fence Brake markers replaced all ground markers

Animations
- animations for bridges 06 & 11

Asphalt & terrain
- darker asphalt zones at T7 & T17
- offtrack color adjustment

Billboards
- New RedBull billboards
- New AutoNation billboards
- New mindmaze billboards
- New acceleron billboards
- pit entry sponsors : DHL replaced BWT
- new fence billboards
- Bridge 03 sponsor update
- Fence dark cover along the straight between T16 & T17

Grounds
- T1 Ground Sponsor : Crypto.com
- T3 Ground Sponsor : Rolex
- T7 Ground Sponsor : PZero
- T11 Ground Sponsors : Emirates & Hard Rock
- relocated Miami grounds
- new giant Rolex zone inside T17/R18
- reverted pit lane ground sponsors

Grandstands
- Redesigned grandstands 20% higher

Buildings
- New Paddock Club billboards

Optimization
- optimized builings kn5 (reduced FPS drop)

Enjoy! (Gonna rest now! 😅 )

Absolutely epic. Amazing work my friend.

Also my fps has vastly improved in VR.

Last edited:
Appreciate the quality results Pyyer, the level of detail & dedication are on par with greatness, thank you.

Here are a few replay-cams to complement your Miami track. Feel free to include should there be an update release.

Cams have been named cameras_4, 5 & 6 respectively, and should not overwrite existing cams (including DaBaeda's cams posted previously).

The track itself has plenty of technical maneuvering, and is quite challenging to say the least... It's a blast!

Sorry I only included the cam #6 (because some scenes in #4 and #5 have been masked by grandstands height changes)
Will of course include them if you update them... (really sorry for the extra work 🙏 )
Tried them one by one, none has a big impact. Commenting Model_1 (crew) gave me 5fps extra, the others 0 to 3 fps.
Thanks for the track @Pyyer. I'm getting a pretty bad framerate in VR, averaging around 47fps hot lapping - so only just above the ASW threshold, and sometimes noticeably dipping below that.
For almost all other tracks I can hot lap at 90+fps in the same conditions.
Hope the optimisation goes well, it's never a fun process.
One other thing, I'm seeing a lot of floating artefacts above the trees.
FPS drop seemed to be related to buildings in the main kn5 (Thanks a lot to @qp01 for his useful infos!)
Update 2.0 may have fix that. Waiting for your feedback 😉

@Masscot Didn't notice artefacts on trees. Have you got more infos on the concerned texture file?
Did someone have these artefacts too?

Last edited:
Sorry I only included the cam #6 (because some scenes in #4 and #5 have been masked by grandstands height changes)
Will of course include them if you update them... (really sorry for the extra work 🙏 )

FPS drop seemed to be related to buildings in the main kn5 (Thanks a lot to @qp01 for his useful infos!)

@Masscot Didn't notice artefacts on trees. Have you got more infos on the concerned texture file?
Looks even nicer but should we need to clean install or just replacing files will be ok?

yes man, few artefacts over the top

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_miami_f1_7-4-122-17-9-52.jpg

you can barely see, small lines above the trees

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_miami_f1_7-4-122-17-9-52 - Copia.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back