Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,081 comments
Good morning! I've downloaded the Trabant 601 mod but I cant drive it. It's like the windows is a screenshot that multiplies when the car moves. See attached photo. Any solutions to this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_a_trabant_g333_goodwood_hillclimb_28-7-122-7-56-59.jpg
    Screenshot_a_trabant_g333_goodwood_hillclimb_28-7-122-7-56-59.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 13
Hey guys, is there a way to import a helmet model into assetto corsa?
Basically I want to have a driver with schubert 2011 helmet like here

1661664964047.png

How do I go into including it in assetto corsa? Kind of like what ACSPRH does

Is there a classification with the best quality tracks or mods?

So far I have used the ranking stars of racedepartment.com to differentiate the best and the worst quality.

The database "AC Tracks Listing 3.0 by Breathe" is fantastic, but there are several versions of the same circuit.
How can I identify the best version without having to download and try all the available options?

Thanks

Can't change it. It says transpaency: no but I can't change it to yes.
1661684231669.png

Did you see about three dots next to "yes"?
If not, the car is encrypted, you must create ext_config.ini to edit via CSP feature.

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = "01 - Default" //name of materials
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
CAST_SHADOWS = 0
SHADER = ksWindscreen

Does anyone have a high quality Lamborghini Aventador? Only managed to find this: http://assetto-db.com/car/lamborghini_aventador but it has a lot of room for improvement
There is one by ipadmister, but it looks like he closed his patreon (Aventador was for free). Don't know if I should upload it for short time or not. What do you guys think?
1661684326791.png

Last edited:
Hello everybody, does anybody know if we have a Porsche 964 Bi-Turbo for AC. I am currently working on a BPR 1994 grid. I know there is a nice 964 RSR by skokeus which I use for the GT3 entrants. But as the Bi-Turbo car has a completely different rear wing and is of course quite different concerning the power specs, I would love to use another car for the GT1 category.

Here are some photos showing some of the GT1 contenders. The photos are taken from racingsportscars.com and are property of Fernando Doménech:
1661684665434.png

1661684716836.png

And as a comparison the GT3 car:
1661684854968.png

My representation of the Konrad#41 can be found under: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...pr-1994-jarama-4h-konrad-motorsport-41.53867/

Hello everybody, does anybody know if we have a Porsche 964 Bi-Turbo for AC. I am currently working on a BPR 1994 grid. I know there is a nice 964 RSR by skokeus which I use for the GT3 entrants. But as the Bi-Turbo car has a completely different rear wing and is of course quite different concerning the power specs, I would love to use another car for the GT1 category.

Here are some photos showing some of the GT1 contenders. The photos are taken from racingsportscars.com and are property of Fernando Doménech:
View attachment 1187627
View attachment 1187628
And as a comparison the GT3 car:
View attachment 1187630

My representation of the Konrad#41 can be found under: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...pr-1994-jarama-4h-konrad-motorsport-41.53867/
The only one I know about is this one

https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...t-alzen-996-biturbo-turbinchen-ac-mod.160300/

Which is a few years old now. I haven't driven it recently but it stays in my collection because it was a great mod when it first came out

Yes, but this car is based on a Porsche 996 which I would consider as from a completely different era. It would be more than weird in a BPR grid :-)
fair enough, I didn't think about that. I just saw Biturbo and remembered that one.
Good luck in your search :)

Please note: no night lights at the moment

Adelaide 1988 update v2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt, water and tree textures, cams, added RainFX and Ai hints by KevinK2
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens
  • 30 pits now

bgr00.jpg

bgr01.jpg

Detroit 1988 update v2.0
v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt, water and tree textures, cams, added RainFX by KevinK2
  • 30 pits now
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg
bgr02.jpg

There are a few cars I got to see race on speedvision as a kid which I think I could suggest.
2002 Bentley EXP Speed 8 (my personal favorite)
2001 Panoz LMP07 ( the car got abandoned since it was no match for the Audi's)
2000 Panoz LMP-1 Roadster S
2001 Ascari A410
2003 Lister LMP
2002 Norma M2000
2001 Chrysler Oreca LMP
2001 Cadillac Northstar LMP 01
A few good cars I still have memories of seeing.
Also there is already the Chrysler LMP (if u are talking about the Dallara SP1) out there. Problem is that made by Scamdream: so, good enough graphics, terrible physics.

If someone has that Norma, I would be grateful if you could share it with me too!!!

I tried to make the update for Jyllands-Ringen by Tiago Lima, converted from Race07 back in the 2015 - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jyllands-ringen.8104/

Changes made only via CSP ext_config and vaopatch + some textures tweaks, original kn5 file remains untouched.

Before:
Screenshot_ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_jyllandsringen_28-8-122-16-6-53.jpg

After:
Screenshot_ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_jyllandsringen_28-8-122-16-8-46.jpg

Still a lot of things to repair, but my skills ended here..., maybe some 3d work needed, and no RainFX and Lights... :confused:
Maybe someone found it useful...

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/1C5hnBQC#UE_mko2cLM3xzxzailcabG1WjPuLq455NE7wV3XBtfc

Last edited:
Radical SR8-RX v1.01

Screenshot_rmi_radical_sr8rx_pc2_ks_brands_hatch_28-8-122-17-40-48.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Screenshot_rmi_radical_sr8rx_pc2_ks_brands_hatch_28-8-122-17-40-5.jpg

changelog v1.01
  • tires adjusted/normalied for grip/wear across compounds
  • brake.ini HEADER fixed and small reduction in brake power
  • base FFB raised a small ammount

changelog v1.0:
  • physics untouched, now packed
  • complete new remodel from PCARS2 (old skins will not work)
  • new folder will not overwrite (but you can delete the old if you wish)
  • new sounds
features:
  • dyno matched powerplant
  • real spec drivetrain
  • front canards visuals matched to wing value
  • 26 team liveries
  • complete specs and tuning documentation from Radical (./dev-info folder)
  • super fun for hotlapping, AI and hilclimb
credits:

:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::

:: DOWNLOAD v1.01 ::

Last edited:
I tried to make the update for Jyllands-Ringen by Tiago Lima, converted from Race07 back in the 2015 - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jyllands-ringen.8104/

Changes made only via CSP ext_config and vaopatch + some textures tweaks, original kn5 file remains untouched.

Before:
View attachment 1187663

After:
View attachment 1187664

Still a lot of things to repair, but my skills ended here..., maybe some 3d work needed, and no RainFX and Lights... :confused:
Maybe someone found it useful...

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/1C5hnBQC#UE_mko2cLM3xzxzailcabG1WjPuLq455NE7wV3XBtfc
The update it's in WIP since at least 1.5 years on my HDD, now that you've done the grass texture change (things that i never ever found time to make) maybe i can put together everything and close this infinite update if you agree ;)

Radical SR8-RX v1.0

View attachment 1187687
View attachment 1187679View attachment 1187680View attachment 1187681
View attachment 1187688

changelog:
  • physics untouched, now packed
  • complete new remodel from PCARS2 (old skins will not work)
  • new folder will not overwrite (but you can delete the old if you wish)
  • new sounds
features:
  • dyno matched powerplant
  • real spec drivetrain
  • front canards visuals matched to wing value
  • 26 team liveries
  • complete specs and tuning documentation from Radical (./dev-info folder)
  • super fun for hotlapping, AI and hilclimb
credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
nice one man!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back