Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,807 comments
Some good on-track and paddock/garage shots of the cars...

2023 IMSA Rolex 24 Roar Day 3 Qualifying at Daytona​

It's time for "FORD" to return to its natural "habitat", soon all fans will be happy, today we already have at IMSA: Porsche, Cadillac, Acura (Honda), BMW (next year in WEC). For the current WEC season: Toyota, Ferrari, Porsche, Cadillac, Vanwall, Glickenhaus, next year Alpine, Lamborghini, BMW. We wait for Ford, who knows the return of Audi, McLaren Mercedes it's time to move too.

New York Safety Track, version 0.3 BETA:

This is not the final release and there are still lots of issues and nothing is final yet, including trees, textures, sidelines, AI, models, etc. Also not much optimization has gone into this version yet.

Note:
there's no start/finish line on this track as it's not a race track by design. The (invisible) S/F lines are right behind the marhsall posts in the pitlane. Maybe I'll add S/F lines to dedicated race layouts and remove them for trackday layouts...

View attachment 1224608View attachment 1224606View attachment 1224607
Thank you so much for making this, really enjoying it!

Looking very nice indeed already, and is good fun to drive.
Did you say this is your first track mod?
Great job so far - looking forward to developments.
It is, indeed, my first track mod.

I like what I see so far, congratz. Fun track and already in good visual shape. 👍

Feel free to add this (only sections file for uptown layout and logo for both):
https://mega.nz/file/vTxjRBRD#TwXapzuIrgaEXEuLj9vW3z4dOdciTluBiyKouXrIfDg
Thanks for your contribution. The reason why I didn't include my sections.ini in the download is that I first need to double check the corner/sector names and their respective start/end positions. For some of the sections it's not clear to me whether the names refer to a single turn (like Deer Hunt, Sling Shot or Downwind as an example) or to the straight/section before/after the turn. Apart from that, I might re-record the AI lines at some point, which would require me to update the positions in the sections.ini.

D208FF2D-3AA4-44F5-BD81-D449F63B3146.jpeg

Also, thanks @Masscot, @Fanapryde & @FirmHandshake for the feedback, always appreciated.

I only want the headlights on at night. It's not for when I drive the car. I can easily turn them off. It's for when they are ai cars. There are a handful of mod cars I have that have the headlights on in the day time and it looks weird. Since not all the cars do it that way, i'm assuming it's an option I can change for that handful of cars.
Are any of these European cars? There are some countries in the EU that have to have daytime running lights on all the time....I think you'll find Swedish cars do, I think a lot of BMW's do as well now.

Which Sportsland-sugo is it?
Maneking. look for it on AC Tracks Listing 3.0 by Breathe
Which i reworked in 2021, so lights and other things are already done (of course if someone like how they are, even they needs an update for the latest things available on CSP)
I always check on AC Tracks Listing 3.0 by Breathe, RD and this forum and I didn't see any update... could you point me to yours please?

Last edited:
Maneking. look for it on Breath

I always check on AC Tracks Listing 3.0 by Breathe, RD and this forum and I didn't see any update... could you point me to yours please?
I have sportsland_sugo_mts v 1.1.3 installed, so I'm guessing it's the version that @CrisT86 got his hands on ?
It's not on @Breathe list though.

EDIT: it doesn't work on that version...

sugo.png

Last edited:
Maneking. look for it on Breath

To be honest i don't remember where/when/how i shared, but at this point (due to the fact it needs some update) i can take a look at my work this weekend and put together a new update (with and without TreeFX) so anyone can choose what using

I have sportsland_sugo_mts v 1.1.3 installed, so I'm guessing it's the version that @CrisT86 got his hands on ?
It's not on @Breathe list though.
I don't remember to be honest, i did too much configs. Btw you can quickly know it. If i did it, my name is in the ext_config.ini ;)

Last edited:
sportsland-sugo:

-grass
-3d trees
-spectators

still missing:
-lights

original version by: Maneking
3dtrees: ElLocho + M08Autopolis
Does this happen to everyone or just me?
Screenshot_kl_subaru_brz_2021_rhd_rj_sportsland_sugo_23-0-123-19-16-18.jpg
Screenshot_kl_subaru_brz_2021_rhd_rj_sportsland_sugo_23-0-123-19-17-35.jpg
Screenshot_kl_subaru_brz_2021_rhd_rj_sportsland_sugo_23-0-123-19-17-59.jpg

To be honest i don't remember where/when/how i shared, but at this point (due to the fact it needs some update) i can take a look at my work this weekend and put together a new update (with and without TreeFX) so anyone can choose what using

I don't remember to be honest, i did too much configs. Btw you can quickly know it. If i did it, my name is in the ext_config.ini ;)
Forgot to check that...
Did now and no, your name isn't there... wonder where I got it from... ?

Maybe is the original from Maneking? don't know, i have the original in the folder but it has no name on it
Can't remember. It has basic night lights and Sugo West layout, but as shown in my earlier post the treeFX thing doesn't work.
So I downloaded the other Maneking Sugo from Breathe (line 1494), and added the tree thing. It seems to work, but the grassFX is borked.

This weekend, i will rework the whole track and include the TreeFX but i will develop also a compatible one for no TreeFX, then i will release it as updated config. Probably you config is the original one

i think there is an error in the @Breathe list, sportsland sugo in line 1494 is not the last version and has a different folder name
i remember there were two version of sugo

sportsland_sugo and sportland-sugo if i'm not wrong. The one designed for TreeFX and which i updated in 2021 is the one with the dash, so sportsland-sugo

Progress update on the total rework of my VIR mod using some of the knowledge gained on my last two track updates. I'm getting better at manipulating colors in my textures to make things look more realistic. Still working out some of the texture color tones and brightness, but it's coming along nicely.

I also swapped out all of the tree textures with new more defined textures. A complete overhaul of how I handle the grass materials and dried out summer look. I feel the grass colors are much more natural looking now and the dry season has a better gritty look to it. I hope the make the summer look a natural transition through the config file.. That means if you race between say July and August, you will get the summer grass look without the need for a track skin. Plus I was able to put the track back to it's original format. I no longer need my tree replacement file that was an effort to hide the treewalls that had wild exposure swings. A simple config entry that @shi taught me awhile back fixed that.

spring.jpg

summer.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure that you are using the right sugo version? Because if not, that's the problem
sportsland_sugo is the name of the folder, but I have no idea who is the author of the mod. It is more than certain that I do not have the necessary version :lol:

This weekend, i will rework the whole track and include the TreeFX but i will develop also a compatible one for no TreeFX, then i will release it as updated config. Probably you config is the original one

i remember there were two version of sugo

sportsland_sugo and sportland-sugo if i'm not wrong. The one designed for TreeFX and which i updated in 2021 is the one with the dash, so sportsland-sugo
ok, thanks. But the problem is that in the breathe list there is no version with this name..
if you'll do a new config, please post also the full track updated please

Salvador:

-grass
-3d trees
-road mesh PRM

still missing:
-rainfx

3dtrees: ElLocho + M08Autopolis
View attachment 1225096View attachment 1225097
Cool! I'm happy to contribute a RainFx extension, if it helps.

Er... I could if I had the actual track, heh.. I guess I don't! I'll check Breathe.

I have it all installed now. Will run it quickly before bed tonight, and can make a decent rainfx tomorrow morning.. use it if you want!

Last edited:
I exhumed the "dear" old ACFL2015 mod. I fixed many things but I don't know how to fix the tires textures (preview all is ok).
Any advice? Thanks!!!

EDIT: I don't know but on official website the latest free version is the 3.3 but I remember that time ago had been released the 3.4!
I use the 3.4. So...why? :confused:

In game
View attachment 1138779

EDIT: yes! I created an extension for the tires textures inside the folders.

View attachment 1138789
Hi! Can you help me?
I have this problem with the tires. MOD: ACFL 2015 v3.4
AI Cars have the same problem.
This problem only appears when the cars are moving. For example: in replay mode if i pause the replay the problem disappears, as you can see in one of the images.
Thank you!!!

Edit:
Someone helped me in a discord group. Disable motion blur in CM to fix the issue.

Thanks

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.01.23 - 22.47.23.78.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.01.23 - 22.47.23.78.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.01.23 - 22.47.36.37.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.01.23 - 22.47.36.37.png
    272.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.01.23 - 22.47.34.58.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.01.23 - 22.47.34.58.png
    417.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Skin Upgrade: (Upscaled and cleaned. Suit altered.) Love this (ugly) car. (may have a few touchups later...)
For the Lola B2k-10 Porsche recently released...
** If you downloaded before 9:08, you got a bad version. Re-download please :)
** It's listed as being 100mb... It's only 11mb! btw
UPDATED: Dang, I've never had so much trouble tracking the bits... This fixes the rear wing labels (into the ao map) DONE!
V3- A few more glitches fixed. Done, I swear.

2000_alms_#38_champion_racing.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Can you help me?
I have this problem with the tires. MOD: ACFL 2015 v3.4
AI Cars have the same problem.
This problem only appears when the cars are moving. For example: in replay mode if i pause the replaythe problem disappears, as you can see in one of the images.
Thank you!!!
Looks like you just got a tire failure/blowout lol. I wasn't paying attention and thought that was a new CSP thing from your picture.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back