Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,074 comments
Oh, sofa racer comes
The model was never to be made for sim, it was too polished and was for rendering only.
Actually I purchased it and made for AC as good as possible it terms of polycount.if you are running 10 years old PC, yeah , it might bi a trouble for you, lol

But I will not argue with you. As it said: do not touch the ...., It will stink.
Last sentence: exactly yeah that's why I've been driving Legion's rendition of the 56 you 'scratch made' (lmao).

Last sentence: exactly yeah that's why I've been driving Legion's rendition of the 56 you 'scratch made' (lmao).
It's up to you, what is the point? Why do I care?
And It was not told to be the whole scratch made, but F1 bodywork. Btw the F1 version exist only because we have made the bodywork...

I doubt about some of legion cars physics, there are some good as I can remember, but some are unbalanced at all. I think it could be anywhere and it's fine , always space for improvements.

Sorry but... I don´t understand what folders have to remove manually... In fact, I don't know the correct steps to install the fix, really, and I don't want to mess up all doing tests... 😅
just open the.7z then inside the .7z "assettocorsa", and drag&drop the "content"
Καταγραφή.JPG
the folder where your assetto corsa is
your disk drive:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

It's up to you, what is the point? Why do I care?
And It was not told to be the whole scratch made, but F1 bodywork. Btw the F1 version exist only because we have made the bodywork...

I doubt about some of legion cars physics, there are some good as I can remember, but some are unbalanced at all. I think it could be anywhere and it's fine , always space for improvements.
Do not care about criticism, believe me nobody is the perfect AC modder. For me you did explain the shortcomings well and I think there’s no need in dragging you down.
Even the lesser cars can be used, as a sample in my collection I have a couple of bad made cars (before 1971😎) that can be used as AI opponents (unless they have an nuclear engine or fluorescent flashing paint ) to make a race as historical as possible.
Your mod is absolutely not my genre in AC, so I did not download, but please keep on in creating and you notice you will get better.

And its free and not at an Patreon paywall in a everlasting unfinished stage.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Hi! I've made some minor visual updates to whistleblower39's 720S GT3

1. I have repositioned the wheels forward and they sit within the wheel wells as they should. Changes were made to the data.acd file so please back up your file.
  2. The right front and rear brake disc callipers and pads are now visible, as well as updated brake disc normals. The only issue I know is that they don't glow if you're on CSP 0.1.80 p115.
  3. I updated the wiper animation, kind of, the wiper blades now exclusively sweep water instead of nearly the whole arm. I tried to recreate the dual hinge wiper animation like on the Kunos cars, but it was too much of a headache.
  4. I have added a couple of PBR inside and around the car.
  5. The rear wing angle has been readjusted and should look flat at the lowest setting and without too much rake at the highest.
  6. Updated driver steering and shifting animation
Again, please back up the original files to revert if these changes are not to your liking. Thanks!

View attachment 1231675

View attachment 1231674

View attachment 1231671

Nice work. Love your car updates. Maybe you can fix the side windows of te car. It looks like the have low refresh rate and they're buggy if you use motion blur. I've asked whistleblower39 some time ago but he did't fix it till now.

shi
I have converted 3 fictional tracks from GTR2. Details of the circuit can be found in the original link or readme_gtr2.
Original author link (RD)

Le Mancorchamps v1.11 (12/12/2022 Update)

View attachment 1213266
-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam
-White & Red cm skin

Credits & Thanks:
Original Track by ChriKoh
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by @KevinK2
ext_config by @CrisT86
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Additional cams by @DaBaeda

v1.1 changelog;
-Added groove, lights, seasons, 2nd windmill
-Adjusted some normals and shaders
-Changed asphalt texture
-Fixed white line
-Edited track map
-Added 2 cams by DaBaeda
-Added logo.png and sections.ini by Fanapryde

v1.11 changelog;
-Hid lemancorchamps_wall.kn5.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spaburgring v1.2 (02/03/2023 Update)

View attachment 1221887
-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam
-White & Red cm skin

Credits & Thanks:

AI by @KevinK2
ext_config by @CrisT86
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde

v1.1 changelog;
-Adjusted some normals and shaders
-Added groove
-Updated ext_config.ini and cam
-Removed spaburgring_wall.kn5
-Smoothed physical road surface
-Added logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
-Changed background

v1.2 changelog;
-Fixed hole. (Thanks clickersnapper01 for the report.)
-Fixed castle normals. (Thanks slider666 for the report.)
-Changed background
3D mountains from Chuck_CG's Landscape pack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zandzuka v1.0 (02/17/2023 Update)

View attachment 1231738
-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam
-White & Red cm skin

Credits & Thanks:

AI by KevinK2
ext_config by CrisT86
logo.png and sections.ini by Fanapryde

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.0 changelog;

-Adjusted many normals and shaders
-Added groove
-Added some normal map texture
-Updated ext_config.ini
-Removed zandzuka_wall.kn5
-Changed background

Zandzuka v1.0

v1.0 changelog;
-Adjusted many normals and shaders
-Added groove
-Added some normal map texture
-Updated ext_config.ini
-Removed zandzuka_wall.kn5
-Changed background

Screenshot_ks_nissan_skyline_r34_zandzuka_17-1-123-21-29-50.jpg

Last edited:
Hello fellas.
I did some experimental ride for AC some time ago while pursuing the die cast collection of Porsches cars. However the 3d model was purchased some 3-4 year ago for other purpose. Would like to share it with public.
Talking about one of the most interesting dakar rides - Lada "Poch" Samara T3 1990. Born in Soviet, Worked in France, Powered by Porsche.
The full story of the ride is collected and written here in the article. With historical photos and so on.

Body Ao, animated wipers and driver, NO animed suspension

3D model was originally made for rendering only, so it had tones of polys. It took the time to make the model as suit as possible for Assetto Corsa. And now it works just fine. Reasonably big folder size because of the model and 4K resolution skins in it. But it works in high FPS on my pc. Model is encrypted since it belongs to creator.

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

It is much less powerfull and speeedy then 959 Dakar
1.jpg

1.jpg

The car itself can be downloaded from here - open access.

Out other rally car all in one HERE

****okay, let's see
"Same for me, straight to the trash bin because it's an encrypted model. It's just nonsense in the modding world."

Hi.
This one is new to me.
I hope someone can help me with this. Not able to start any race. What can I do?
This is the error message:
1676642309276.png

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Wondering what value most people have for these 2 CSP Graphical Adjustment settings.

LOD Settings: Multiplier for car and track LODs

Adaptive Clip Planes: Far and Near Plane, m and FOV exponent

Last edited:
Hi.
This one is new to me.
I hope someone can help me with this. Not able to start any race. What can I do?
This is the error message:
View attachment 1231748

Thanks in advance.
This recently happened to me. When setting up a race you need to check and ensure you have at least one 'opponents" For some reason I did not have any opponents, simply adding oppenents allowed me to start the game. Hope this is a quick fix, good luck.

Last edited:
This recently happened to me. When setting up a race you need to check and ensure you have at least one 'opponents" For some reason I did not have any opponents, simply adding oppenents allowed me to start the game. Hope this is a quick fix, good luck.
Hi.
Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, is not that.
Yes, sometimes I have to set at least 1 opponent, but that is another issue with a specific message, very easy to deal.

In this case, I have plenty of opponents.
The error is another one.

Cheers

Wondering what value most people have for these 2 CSP Graphical Adjustment settings.

LOD Settings: Multiplier for car and track LODs

Adaptive Clip Planes: Far and Near Plane, m and FOV exponent
LOD Settings
Cars: 100%
Tracks: 100%

Adaptive Clip Planes
Far: 20000, 30000
Near: 0.1, 10
FOV range: 0.5, 12
FOV Exponent: 2

@Paulo Ribeiro
I've had that error once or twice. Always managed to solve it by downgrading to an older version of CSP, relaunch AC, upgrade to current version. I reckon it auto-rewrites some config somewhere, which somehow got corrupted in the first place. Hope it works.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

while you still have to wait for the next BPR pack, the Paris 1000 km 1994 race, I created a livery for the Toyota 88C-V. If you do not own the car yet, download it. It is very high quality even in VR and offers a lot of fun.

I did the Toyota 94C-V #1 Team SARD livery from the 1994 Le Mans 24h race for it, while I was experimenting do to the BPR Suzuka 1000 km livery adaption to the 88C-V model. I hope you like it.
1676650933458.png

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/toyota-94c-v-lemans-1994-toyota-team-sard-1.58390/

You can find the car under: https://sharemods.com/2ub3fuppcwzy/874_-_ddm_minolta_toyota_88c-v.rar.html

Work on the BPR 1994 series continues. We are currently working on the Lotus Esprit Sport 300. As soon as it will be finished we will release the Paris 1000 km pack. The pack will contain skins for Zoffty's new Porsche 964 Carrera Cup, not only for the Paris race, but also for Paul Ricard, Jarama and Dijon. Basically the Shokeus 964 Cup will be obsolete from that point onwards, but as you already downloaded the other packs, you still have the choice which 964 Cup you prefer to use. Other 964 versions and more cars will follow. More on them shortly....

Have fun
Daniel

Spa-Francorchamps 1993 v1.0 (early release for 2021 F1 race cancelation)

screenshot_tatuusfa1_rmi_gtr2_spa1993_29-8-121-13-58-59-jpg.1077188
[/ATTACH]View attachment 1077189View attachment 1077190

features:
  • 24 F1 pit/grid (GT grid layout needed)
  • 1993 GT/24h banners baked in, 1993 F1 skin provided
  • CSP RainFx,GrassFX, LightsFX, VAO

bugs:
- non-moveable cones, garage/pit shadow, banner/skin quality, ...

credits:
  • 3d-model based from Spa 2003/4 by @Simbin (2003/4 release soon!)
  • conversion, skin, textures, shaders by @RMi_wood
  • 1993 layout and extensive remodeling by @TheRealCeeBee
  • Cameras by @racealot
  • Enhancements by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.5 ::
Spa Francorchamps 1993 v1.5

changelog:
  • many shaders updated / normal bump-maps added
  • weather system updated
  • windows have new textures and proper depth transparencies
  • track lighting updated
  • some textures updated to higher res
  • some new windows created
  • Time-Attack markers moved to more logical positions
  • grass textures/shaders united
  • a sign and building moved that had fencing invading the mesh
  • 2 extra cams (11 total)
  • new VAO
  • physical road surface remesh/smooth by @pugsang
  • visible road and scenery joints restitch/welded by @pugsang
  • I cant remember the rest
  • probably I forgot something...

Last edited:
Spa Francorchamps 1993 v1.5

changelog:
  • many shaders updated / normal bump-maps added
  • weather system updated
  • windows have new textures and proper depth transparencies
  • track lighting updated
  • some textures updated to higher res
  • some new windows created
  • Time-Attack markers moved to more logical positions
  • grass textures/shaders united
  • a sign and building moved that had fencing invading the mesh
  • 2 extra cams (11 total)
  • new VAO
  • physical road surface remesh/smooth by @pugsang
  • visible road and scenery joints restitch/welded by @pugsang
  • I cant remember the rest
  • probably I forgot something...

Any additions to the ai line, to make them faster? It’s the only thing preventing me from racing on this track more often(hot-lapping is fun!), as they were always a lot slow around Pouhon.

Last edited:
Of all the crazy and weird mods that have come into AC. Stephano has made something that not even AC can cater for. Yet.

Looks diabolical, but in fairness I'm not the niche its aimed at as I have zero interest in sailing of this kind.
It's even more elitist than F1, up there with Polo and Fox hunting for attracting the most vile of toffs.

Last edited:
BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2003 Release!!!!
Download:
Converted From Gran Turismo 6 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out done
-Dashboard wip
-CSP Settings
-Physics BY VRDRIVING
-Factory Colors BY VRDRIVING
-Working Wipers
-Self Ligth
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@takum1,@Mascot,and others
Screenshot_bmw_z4_30i_2003_union_island_17-1-123-16-37-46.jpgScreenshot_bmw_z4_30i_2003_prototype_zwartkops_raceway_17-1-123-16-47-11.jpgScreenshot_bmw_z4_30i_2003_prototype_zwartkops_raceway_17-1-123-16-46-31.jpgScreenshot_bmw_z4_30i_2003_prototype_zwartkops_raceway_17-1-123-16-45-53.jpgScreenshot_bmw_z4_30i_2003_union_island_17-1-123-16-42-14.jpgScreenshot_bmw_z4_30i_2003_union_island_17-1-123-16-40-59.jpgScreenshot_bmw_z4_30i_2003_union_island_17-1-123-16-40-29.jpgScreenshot_bmw_z4_30i_2003_union_island_17-1-123-16-36-56.jpg

Hi guys,

while you still have to wait for the next BPR pack, the Paris 1000 km 1994 race, I created a livery for the Toyota 88C-V. If you do not own the car yet, download it. It is very high quality even in VR and offers a lot of fun.

I did the Toyota 94C-V #1 Team SARD livery from the 1994 Le Mans 24h race for it, while I was experimenting do to the BPR Suzuka 1000 km livery adaption to the 88C-V model. I hope you like it.
View attachment 1231781

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/toyota-94c-v-lemans-1994-toyota-team-sard-1.58390/

You can find the car under: https://sharemods.com/2ub3fuppcwzy/874_-_ddm_minolta_toyota_88c-v.rar.html

Work on the BPR 1994 series continues. We are currently working on the Lotus Esprit Sport 300. As soon as it will be finished we will release the Paris 1000 km pack. The pack will contain skins for Zoffty's new Porsche 964 Carrera Cup, not only for the Paris race, but also for Paul Ricard, Jarama and Dijon. Basically the Shokeus 964 Cup will be obsolete from that point onwards, but as you already downloaded the other packs, you still have the choice which 964 Cup you prefer to use. Other 964 versions and more cars will follow. More on them shortly....

Have fun
Daniel
Wow! This is one awesome car! Thank you!

@Paulo Ribeiro
I've had that error once or twice. Always managed to solve it by downgrading to an older version of CSP, relaunch AC, upgrade to current version. I reckon it auto-rewrites some config somewhere, which somehow got corrupted in the first place. Hope it works.
Hi andrevr,

Unfortunately didn't work. I’m getting the same error.
Help!

Cheers

1. Close CM
2. backup all files in Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension
3. delete all files in Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension
4. restart CM
5. set your CSP options
6. enjoy fixed CSP

Edit:
After reloading CM with the 1.79 CSP, got it working fine at last.
Many thanks RMI. You are the man. :cheers:

Cheers

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back