Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,785 comments
With that version I see white trees, but not seasonal ajustements active, I dont know why
Delete the seasonal entries (the last blogs in the file) in the exit config file in the extension folder.
I'd appreciate a pointer to that F3 Lotus, if you would?

Well use the BLM one then.
Not sure what's 'abandoned' about it, it works fine for me.
Or, do it by config. This will work if the car has three mirrors: a left-side mirror, a cockpit rear-view mirror, and a right-side mirror (0=left, 1=middle, 2=right)
The middle mirror has been bypassed:
Code:
;left hand wing mirror FOV
[REAL_MIRROR_0]
FOV = 45

;right hand wing mirror FOV
[REAL_MIRROR_2]
FOV = 45
FOV will now be set at 45 degrees for the two wing mirrors, all you need to do is adjust the angle of them to suit your head position using the CSP mirror app.
Edit the config and change the numbers accordingly if the car only has one wing mirror, or an additional dash monitor etc.
But TBH it's a lot easier just using the BLM app to do the whole thing.
I have also the BLM app, but noticed to adjust this for every car separately, any ideas on how to set BLM FOV at default 45.

Update V4 406 BTCC masive thanks to @MrHunt and @Shysterz For the Help they dit amazing job

enjoy :)

Sorry to say that the gear indicator is misplaced in both versions...

Screenshot_bem_peugeot_406_stw_gen1_ks_barcelona_12-4-123-11-30-6.jpg

GPLmania season has started!

RELEASE of Zolder 1967 and the first two championships of the GPLmania series.

GPLmania Part 1 brings you the GPL styled Formula One 1967 season with the iconic Lotus 49 and the "Spirit of Speed Trophy" with the legendary Grand Prix 1923 cars by Nicecuppatea. The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive.

There will be 3 parts, two championships and one new track release for each part.

All download links are given in the Read Me file in the package. Be aware some of the content is for paid only.

Overview of the series so far:

Preview championships.JPG

Zolder 1967 v3.1
This track was made for GPL by Ginetto. It was converted to GTL and later to AC by derDumeklemmer (v1.0). Gilles75 later did v2.0 in 2017. This is the 2023 overhaul of the track by Rainmaker, DaBaeda and Ludwig6666. The track a nice flow and intense immersion of speed driving especially 60s Formula cars.

bgr00.jpg

bgr01.jpg

bgr02.jpg

bgr03.jpg

bgr04.jpg

v3.0 change log:
  • shader transparencies checked
  • new cams + GrassFX and RainFX by DaBaeda
  • new physical road mesh (my first one), thanks to Ludwig6666 for helping
  • new loading screens with photo effects
  • removed skybox and groove
  • new AI
  • fixed some trees
  • made crowds with normals up for better looking
  • new UI and data
  • new hotlap start point
  • new overlays for Time Attack mode
  • checked and redone surfaces in .kn5 and surfaces.ini
  • fixed double sided objects
  • made track icon
  • fixed thin lines on some textures
  • added GPS
  • added extras folder with additional info material like original program and extra road surfaces
  • added first floor im the main tower
  • dirt grass material changed for better shader in rain
  • added some re-textured materials from the "Zolder 1967 Skin pack v1.6" by ClimaxF1
etc.

Fun facts: exactly 10 years ago I made the rFactor version of the track; in Feb 2015 I converted my own version of the track but I never released it because derDumeklemmer released his version; the original race took also place in May

Last edited:
Meadowlands Grand Prix v1.01

Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_meadowlands_12-4-123-17-31-42.jpg

The Meadowlands Grand Prix was a CART IndyCar race held at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey from 1984 until 1991. The event was the first major auto race in the New York City metropolitan area since the 1937 Vanderbilt Cup. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by AR rFactor Tracks
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Denver Thurston.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
-Skyline building textures edited by Alfred Wayne. (Thanks!)
-Fixed objects in skyline buildings not repeating.

Last edited:
shi
Meadowlands Grand Prix v1.0

View attachment 1255833
The Meadowlands Grand Prix was a CART IndyCar race held at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey from 1984 until 1991. The event was the first major auto race in the New York City metropolitan area since the 1937 Vanderbilt Cup. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Denver Thurston

Epic! Thanks, such a pity only the "oval" version is available and not the original layout, which was mega.

shi
This track is a conversion from rFactor. Please understand it.
I fully understand and really appreciate your work. :D Been waiting for people to convert the Indycar tracks, so thanks! :cheers:
I'm just saying, its a pity nobody ever did the original track.

GPLmania season has started!

RELEASE of Zolder 1967 and the first two championships of the GPLmania series.

GPLmania Part 1 brings you the GPL styled Formula One 1967 season with the iconic Lotus 49 and the "Spirit of Speed Trophy" with the legendary Grand Prix 1923 cars by Nicecuppatea. The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive.

There will be 3 parts, two championships and one new track release for each part.

All download links are given in the Read Me file in the package. Be aware some of the content is for paid only.

Overview of the series so far:

View attachment 1255814

Zolder 1967 v3.0
This track was made for GPL by Ginetto. It was converted to GTL and later to AC by derDumeklemmer (v1.0). Gilles75 later did v2.0 in 2017. This is the 2023 overhaul of the track by Rainmaker, DaBaeda and Ludwig6666. The track a nice flow and intense immersion of speed driving especially 60s Formula cars.

View attachment 1255819
View attachment 1255820
View attachment 1255821
View attachment 1255822
View attachment 1255823

v3.0 change log:
  • shader transparencies checked
  • new cams + GrassFX and RainFX by DaBaeda
  • new physical road mesh (my first one), thanks to Ludwig6666 for helping
  • new loading screens with photo effects
  • removed skybox and groove
  • new AI
  • fixed some trees
  • made crowds with normals up for better looking
  • new UI and data
  • new hotlap start point
  • new overlays for Time Attack mode
  • checked and redone surfaces in .kn5 and surfaces.ini
  • fixed double sided objects
  • made track icon
  • fixed thin lines on some textures
  • added GPS
  • added extras folder with additional info material like original program and extra road surfaces
  • added first floor im the main tower
  • dirt grass material changed for better shader in rain
  • added some re-textured materials from the "Zolder 1967 Skin pack v1.6" by ClimaxF1
etc.

Fun facts: exactly 10 years ago I made the rFactor version of the track; in Feb 2015 I converted my own version of the track but I never released it because derDumeklemmer released his version; the original race took also place in May
It has still the 'original' sections file, which has quite some spelling errors, so here's a corrected era correct one.
Track logo too. Feel frre to use them (or not) ;)

I noticed that all spectators, including people in the pitlane show these cross wires above their heads:

spectators.png

logo.png

Attachments

• sections.ini
    465 bytes · Views: 6
Can anyone help. So spent ages converting the morgan road car into something closer to the gt3 only to finally get the actual gt3 model.

So the new model on the right would only let me save the kn5 once and now 3dsimmed wont open. I tried unpacking the kn5 to fbx in cm and then using kseditor to resave but no luck. any ideas?

__custom_showroom_1683654161.png

__custom_showroom_1683654199.png

It has still the 'original' sections file, which has quite some spelling errors, so here's a corrected era correct one.
Track logo too. Feel frre to use them (or not) ;)

I noticed that all spectators, including people in the pitlane show these cross wires above their heads:

View attachment 1255879

View attachment 1255880
That's a issue with the alpha channel of the textures, will have look. Thanks for the sections.

shi
Meadowlands Grand Prix v1.0

View attachment 1255833
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Denver Thurston.

This track is on fire! Thank you!

1683899346530.png

Last edited:
👀:eek: Guerilla Mods have released their big update to their GT4 cars!

1.jpg

NOTE: if you want to use official windscreen banner (CERTINA) from previous skins, you'll need to ensure the dds file is named "banner.dds". There are a few that are named "EXT_Banner_Colour.dds".
Is it known if the 0.83 skins are useable ?

Zolder 1967 hotfix

v3.1
  • corrected hairlines over the heads of all 2d people
  • added new sections file by Fanapryde

Screenshot_legion_matra_ms10_zolder67_12-4-123-16-3-49.jpg

BTW: After I finally found some good F3 and F1 1968s cars I'm working on new schedules, here the 7th season for the GPLmania championships:

68.JPG

Release: Porsche 936c

Newest addition to WSC 1983.

Once all the cars have been upgraded I will share the custom championship files.

Im going to need to take a break from the cars to concentrate on the tracks for a while soon.

Changelog:
  • New rollcage
  • Added AO Bodywork
  • Added AO cockpit
  • New shaders
  • New lods
  • Fixed the Headlights
  • Correct steering wheel now
Enjoy

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back