Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,345 comments
i dont know why but RTT or Rock the Track Studio , just stinks Simdream all over.
to the exact wording of the car descriptions to the 3d models…

so be aware that these may be scammy .
They seem to be VERY high quality and seemingly scratch made so who cares? if they are not scratch made, prove it.. and prove how much is stolen that any normal person can tell, because i cant. There old mods sucked, but so did most other modders.

Attachments

• Screenshot_rtt_formula_2024_rb20_ks_barcelona_10-3-124-19-55-46.jpg
    Screenshot_rtt_formula_2024_rb20_ks_barcelona_10-3-124-19-55-46.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 5
They seem to be VERY high quality and seemingly scratch made so who cares? if they are not scratch made, prove it.. and prove how much is stolen that any normal person can tell, because i cant. There old mods sucked, but so did most other modders.

just my and as you can see here many others opinion .
i just think these models are bought, not stolen.( like simdream did )

However if you are happy with them and if you like to give them your money , go on.

Is there a PSD template for this car? (tried but did not find any)
yes there are quite a few. check the skin pack available on Overtake. PSD's should be in some of the skin folders.

Which reminds me all the points scoring skins are done. Just gotta sort championship grid and a few bits and its ready to go. I'd say by the weekend.

__custom_showroom_1715686046.png

__custom_showroom_1715686061.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note I'm looking for someone who can do animations. Headlights and Suspension mainly.

I have the AMC AMX/3 pretty much ready for release but needs the headlights animated.

__custom_showroom_1715686277.png

Suspension would be for an upcoming vintage open wheeler project.

Last edited:
thank you
yes there are quite a few. check the track pack available on Overtake. PSD's should be in some of the skin folders.

Which reminds me all the points scoring skins are done. Just gotta sort championship grid and a few bits and its ready to go. I'd say by the weekend.

View attachment 1355405

View attachment 1355406

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note I'm looking for someone who can do animations. Headlights and Suspension mainly.

I have the AMC AMX/3 pretty much ready for release but needs the headlights animated.

View attachment 1355407

Suspension would be for an upcoming vintage open wheeler project.
haven't noticed it, thanks for the info!

I don't like to get involved in certain politics that go on here. I also think the new RTT mods seems to be made from scratch and
they are very good IMHO.

The RTT RB20 so far is one of the best RB20 mods out that I have driven, handles great and sounds great too.

Maybe they did something wrong in the past now they doing it right? Unless someone has some proof of wrong doing
it's just basically slander at the end of the day.

Last edited:
I don't like to get involved in certain politics that go on here. I also think the new RTT mods seems to be made from scratch and
they are very good IMHO.

The RTT RB20 so far is one of the best RB20 mods out that I have driven, handles great and sounds great too.

Maybe they did something wrong in the past now they doing it right? Unless someone has some proof of wrong doing
Hi everyone,
I don't understand this fury against SimDream for things in the past and from years ago... why condemn valid products based on a history (I don't even know what they did) that no longer has any reason to exist because maybe the management has changed? I use the f1 2023 and 2024 mods and find them to be of excellent quality

Hi everyone,
I don't understand this fury against SimDream for things in the past and from years ago... why condemn valid products based on a history (I don't even know what they did) that no longer has any reason to exist because maybe the management has changed? I use the f1 2023 and 2024 mods and find them to be of excellent quality

thats the problem, they released a statemant , you believe it.
the fact that they still sell stolen free mods (rfactor gtr2 conversions) on their website , does tell you all you need to know.
they havent removed anything, even if that was the main point of the whole debate.

i dont mind that they buy 3d models and mod them into AC.

thats the problem, they released a statemant , you believe it.
the fact that they still sell stolen free mods (rfactor gtr2 conversions) on their website , does tell you all you need to know.
they havent removed anything, even if that was the main point of the whole debate.

i dont mind that they buy 3d models and mod them into AC.
In fact I talked about 2023 and the current ones they are releasing for 2024 which for me are absolutely not conversions but models created from scratch. I don't care about the past, everyone can make mistakes and have a second chance

In fact I talked about 2023 and the current ones they are releasing for 2024 which for me are absolutely not conversions but models created from scratch. I don't care about the past, everyone can make mistakes and have a second chance

in fact even simdream admits on their website that the new models arent scratch made but bought.

you said it doesnt have any reason to exist because its from the past , and they changed .
but still they promote and sell stolen mods.

like i said earlier, if you are happy , its fine for me.

in fact even simdream admits on their website that the new models arent scratch made but bought.

you said it doesnt have any reason to exist because its from the past , and they changed .
but still they promote and sell stolen mods.

like i said earlier, if you are happy , its fine for me.
I mean its not just that, they managed to get a big simracing youtuber banned just for exposing them, along with other stuff. Its not just that they did bad mods and now they do good ones, its way more complex and severe.

I need (help?) or info about something strange.

On some tracks (not everyone, i noticed only on Shin tracks, not everyone) i noticed that sometimes, cars have an artefact like the one you see in these screens. Anyone have idea on what are the cause of this?

Sorry for the amount of screens but they are needed to show the issue

View attachment 1355179View attachment 1355180View attachment 1355181View attachment 1355182View attachment 1355183

as you can see, around the cockpit there's a sort of square black box (it also happens sometimes on the rain light on the back of the car) which makes me think it's caused by some lights that are extremely "overexposed" but it's happens only on some tracks (only from shin as said).

Anyone has noticed them too? Thanks
No one have this issue? I'm the only one?

Hey Guys as it seems I can't activate LCS its not even in the menu in Weather FX I've got the newest CSP version I reinstalled it already but nothing happend. What can I do about it?

Attachments

• Bild_2024-05-14_205932880.png
    Bild_2024-05-14_205932880.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The car's engine data is relatively easy to translate from AMS's file system into AC's. While you can get suspension data from the AMS files too, it's a lot harder to translate that into an AC Suspension ini. I know; I've tried with the Marcas touring cars.
sounds good
i m working on it to

try resync on steam

long_beach_2023 (LuisB and @rmi) 3dtrees

has someone maybe this mod laying around? its not avaiable anymore on rd/overtake

I hated their 2022/23 cars but the 24's are not bad at all. Weird SD turned their website back on.

Having tried the RTT 2024 Ferrari, it’s very… how can I describe it? It’s very basic. Sure you’re not gonna get the quality like a RSS or VRC. But you can tell minimal work has been done to it. Or even if someone else has done all the work for them. Similar to some mods. I think they might’ve had a dream or something.

Bad jokes aside it’s very similar to how SDD came about.

Last edited:
I mean its not just that, they managed to get a big simracing youtuber banned just for exposing them, along with other stuff. Its not just that they did bad mods and now they do good ones, its way more complex and severe.
I remember a guy I was subbed to on youtube brought this up. The guy your talking about is his buddy, crap I cant remember the guys name. He mainly talked F1 and has glasses, yup that nails it lol

Having tried the RTT 2024 Ferrari, it’s very… how can I describe it? It’s very basic. Sure you’re not gonna get the quality like a RSS or VRC. But you can tell minimal work has been done to it. Or even if someone else has done all the work for them. Similar to some mods. I think they might’ve had a dream or something.

Bad jokes aside it’s very similar to how SDD came about.
Your right, I love RSS but man VRC is hard to beat. It got better with every patch too, wonder if they will do a 24 car or just update the 23.

they are very good IMHO.

I'm glad that someone, had driven the RTT RB20 IRL, in order to give a real feedback about the driving.
Very cool, indeed. 👍

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back