Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack 2 Lands on PC Today, Volume 1 Hits PS4 & XB1 November 29

...but no Gallardo SL?! :eek: :banghead:
No Gallardo. It has an arrow for pack download in the Lamborghini menu.
The Gallardo is part of the Prestige Pack, that's why it isn't included. Like it was explained above, @Drausio has the Performance Pack.

For reference,

PRESTIGE pack:
  • Audi A1 S1
  • Audi R8 V10 Plus
  • BMW M4 Coupe
  • Corvette C7 Stingray
  • Ferrari 488 GTB
  • Ford Mustang 2015
  • Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015
  • Toyota GT86

PERFORMANCE pack:
  • Ferrari 488 GTB
  • Audi R8 V10 Plus
  • Corvette C7 Stingray

You're not missing much with the Gallardo.

You're not missing much with the Gallardo.
Oh, I don't agree.
I like its nervousness and I think it's an interesting car to master (and not an easy one, in spite of being 4WD). It's also different enough from everything else to warrant a place in your AC garage, in my opinion.

The M4 and the C7 on the other hand... ;)

Last edited:
Oh, I don't agree.
I like its nervousness and I think it's an interesting car to master (and not an easy one, in spite of being 4WD). It's also different enough from everything else to warrant a place in your AC garage, in my opinion.

The M4 and the C7 on the other hand... ;)
I agree with everything you've said. The Gallardo provides you with a much different experience than many of the other cars in the game. I think they're all unique, but the Gallardo kicks it up a notch and it's a beautiful Lamborghini. :D

The Audio R8 V10 Plus isn't quite as twitchy as the Gallardo, in my experience, but still a fun drive. They're similar in some ways, obviously.

I was so disappointed in the M4. I don't know why...I mean, it drives very similar to the real M4, in my experience with driving a real M4 a bit and I enjoy it on real roads. Probably because I'm not pushing the car on roads the way I do in the game. I much prefer driving the M3 (E92) in Assetto Corsa.

I agree with most of what the two posters above said. The Gallardo SL is good fun and it sounds pretty nice. Different enough from the Audi R8 too. That said, Lamborghini hasn't released a car that speaks to me since the Diablo SV and I miss this one in AC.

That said, Lamborghini hasn't released a car that speaks to me since the Diablo SV and I miss this one in AC.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :) As far as I can tell they've basically been making the same ugly car for the last 20 years. I couldn't tell the difference between a Gallardo, Aventador, or Huracan if my life depended on it.

*runs and hides*

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only one. :) As far as I can tell they've basically been making the same ugly car for the last 20 years. I couldn't tell the difference between a Gallardo, Aventador, or Huracan if my life depended on it.

*runs and hides*
Where is my 9mm pistol? :mad:

Actually, I get it. I liked the Murcielago a lot! But then the Aventador came out and it looked like it was just the Murcielago's better looking younger brother (to me). Then the Huracan comes along and it looks just like a baby Aventador - even though the performance is insane! The Gallardo looked the most unique, among those 4 vehicles, in my opinion.

I would love to have a Diablo or three in Assetto Corsa. :D Diablo GT, Diablo SV & Diablo GTR or GT-2... See? I'm easy to please. :lol:

I agree with most of what the two posters above said. The Gallardo SL is good fun and it sounds pretty nice. Different enough from the Audi R8 too. That said, Lamborghini hasn't released a car that speaks to me since the Diablo SV and I miss this one in AC.

The Gallardo is an understeering mess and the gearing is too tall.

It does sound nice through

I haven't tested all the ones I already have. You know, wife, grandsons, son, job, the summer is arriving so, Gallardo and Porsches are listed for next year. By the way, now I'm trying to tame the Ruff Yellow Bird at Nords. Not the easiest task. I'm faster than Sabine Schmitz at the Ford Van.

I haven't tested all the ones I already have. You know, wife, grandsons, son, job, the summer is arriving so, Gallardo and Porsches are listed for next year. By the way, now I'm trying to tame the Ruff Yellow Bird at Nords. Not the easiest task. I'm faster than Sabine Schmitz at the Ford Van.
I'm finding the Yellowbird more difficult after the udate but also more fun and intriguing.

I'm finding the Yellowbird more difficult after the udate but also more fun and intriguing.

I'm now finding it more controllable under braking. Otherwise I'd say it feels the same as before (it's my go to car for testing). It could be my new DS4 configuration in 1.09 making controllability feel different to me.

Obviously, you should do whatever you enjoy the most, but I think the Yellowbird is at it's best when using Street or 90s Street Tires, not Semislicks. It gives it a much more authentic feel...that car likes to slide around. Of course, if you're racing or trying to set best lap times, you want those Semislicks.

As far as I can tell they've basically been making the same ugly car for the last 20 years.
For that I BAN thee! With the Staff of Banishing!
staff_banishment.jpg

(Ok, too much Skyrim lately)

I looked at an onboard old video of the YB at Nords. I noticed some differences from the AC model. In the real car the driver downshifts without any major shake in the car. In the AC car rear wheels lock and the car spins when I down shift in the same conditions. The real car seems to be much more “twitchy”, but accepting larger steering inputs and corrections than AC's. In the AC car you have to be too careful not to spin out. The AC YB seems to have a very soft suspension, which is not usual in german cars. The car bounces one side to the other as if had bad shock absorbers. Brake in the AC model is too sensitive also with a very narrow pedal travel, if any at all, you have to be very careful or will spin. Of course we're talking around 480 fat german horses and that's big time trouble.

Also get back to GT6 YB and it is strange but the track seems to be quite the same as AC except it seems to have more space between curves, and the car, though not exactly friendly, more manageable. And, to be honest, I made very much the same mistakes as in AC, so GT6 doesn’t seem so “easy” as compared with AC.

I'm now finding it more controllable under braking. Otherwise I'd say it feels the same as before (it's my go to car for testing). It could be my new DS4 configuration in 1.09 making controllability feel different to me.
I was quite uninterested in the Yellowbird before when driving it, i tried it a few times just to make sure. Same feeling every time, not now though.
Obviously, you should do whatever you enjoy the most, but I think the Yellowbird is at it's best when using Street or 90s Street Tires, not Semislicks. It gives it a much more authentic feel...that car likes to slide around. Of course, if you're racing or trying to set best lap times, you want those Semislicks.
i dont usually check what tires are on until after I've used a car for a while. I tend to assume stock tires are equipped.

I was quite uninterested in the Yellowbird before when driving it, i tried it a few times just to make sure. Same feeling every time, not now though.
i dont usually check what tires are on until after I've used a car for a while. I tend to assume stock tires are equipped.
I'm not 100% positive, but I think Semislicks are the default tires on the Yellowbird. So, you'd have to intentionally change the tires to try something a little closer to the tires the Yellowbird wore back in its day.

I looked at an onboard old video of the YB at Nords. I noticed some differences from the AC model. In the real car the driver downshifts without any major shake in the car. In the AC car rear wheels lock and the car spins when I down shift in the same conditions.
Difference in heel & toe technique?

Difference in heel & toe technique?
I'm sure it has something to do with not rev matching properly. The thing is, if you only have paddles - no clutch pedal or shifter - and even with Auto-Blip enabled, sometimes it doesn't give a perfect blip depending on when you are trying to downshift. I think what he's experiencing is a normal behavior...I've had it happen to me with several cars because of my hardware limitations. :grumpy: I end up having to brake a tad more before I can throw it down into 2nd or the rear end freaks and you get that rear-end jump.

I have guessed about that and it may be matching rpm when dowshifting. I use paddles, don't have the G29 shifter.

I really wish the auto-blip worked better with manual transmission. That's the main reason I never use my h-gate shifter, I heel/toe in my real car every day and have for years and years on a multitude of cars, no problem. But on my rig I can't make it work because my pedals aren't really positioned well for how I do it (side of foot, not heal) and my knee hits the bolts on my wheel clamp when I try to do it. I've tried using the auto-blip with the h-gate but it basically does nothing and still lights up the rears when I let the clutch out which usually results in a spin. So, it's sequential or paddles for me 99% of the time. :(

I have guessed about that and it may be matching rpm when dowshifting. I use paddles, don't have the G29 shifter.

There are some cars in AC that should have automatic rev matching, the 370Z and the new Carrera S. See if these cars still give you trouble.

I really wish the auto-blip worked better with manual transmission. That's the main reason I never use my h-gate shifter, I heel/toe in my real car every day and have for years and years on a multitude of cars, no problem. But on my rig I can't make it work because my pedals aren't really positioned well for how I do it (side of foot, not heal) and my knee hits the bolts on my wheel clamp when I try to do it. I've tried using the auto-blip with the h-gate but it basically does nothing and still lights up the rears when I let the clutch out which usually results in a spin. So, it's sequential or paddles for me 99% of the time. :(

Aww man...That's a bummer dude! I'm not good with heel/toe because I never have an opportunity to even attempt it. I sold my last manual transmission car in 2006 and it was a smaller pick-up that I had as a spare vehicle for hauling quads or stuff around. Rockin' the heel/toe in a GMC Sonoma baby! :lol: I'm sure I will be terrible when I finally get a decent set of pedals (3 pedal) and stick...practice makes perfect.

Aww man...That's a bummer dude! I'm not good with heel/toe because I never have an opportunity to even attempt it. I sold my last manual transmission car in 2006 and it was a smaller pick-up that I had as a spare vehicle for hauling quads or stuff around. Rockin' the heel/toe in a GMC Sonoma baby! :lol: I'm sure I will be terrible when I finally get a decent set of pedals (3 pedal) and stick...practice makes perfect.

I think I can add a spacer to my brake pedal to move it out a bit which should allow me to do the side-foot rev match, I just haven't bothered with it yet because it's kinda fiddly and I've been extra lazy lately.

I think I can add a spacer to my brake pedal to move it out a bit which should allow me to do the side-foot rev match, I just haven't bothered with it yet because it's kinda fiddly and I've been extra lazy lately.
Can you move the brake/clutch pedal plates into any two holes stacked vertically with the v3's? Or are those holes just for show? I imagine it could be nice to have the option to make adjustments like that.

Back