Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,660 comments
Been a while since I played on XB1, but picked up the PS4 version over the weekend. Didn't realise the static replay view was an option.

Another massive gap in posting.....this is the new new.....great little mod car this for those with PC editions of Assetto.

I don’t exactly know where to put this so I’ll drop this here. Recently I’ve been wanting to change things up with Assetto Corsa and I made a Grid Autosport-styled discipline/class system for the Custom Championships mode on PS4.

157F0FE2-CA2F-4524-8261-CCF8679D4AD8.jpeg

That’s a rough copy up above and I’m not exactly sure how I’m going to go about doing the progression yet, probably based on previous season results.

Anyways, I’m planning on doing a play through of each series and hopefully uploading the entire “career mode” to YouTube at some point. I’ve come up with these little short “class introduction” clips like you’d see in Grid or PC2 before entering a series:

I've got like 20 of these things made up already for potential classes I'll be playing through. If you can guess where I got the short music clip, you get a cookie.

Back