Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,674 comments
Erm I might be slightly addicted to producing "VHS" quality replays. This is also my first recorded run using an H-pattern Shifter

Erm I might be slightly addicted to producing "VHS" quality replays. This is also my first recorded run using an H-pattern Shifter

I love 'em! The music in that first track day video was screaming low budget 1990s production. If you keep making dated videos, don't make the mistake I made with two friends. We spent hours capturing footage and a lot more time in Premiere & After Effects...only to realize our "1996 Track Day" video had cars in the vast majority of shots, even if only for a second, that were made years after 1996. I can't believe none of us caught that. Embarrassing.

I have no idea how people can drift like that. If my life depended on it I couldn't display 5% of that ability.
You and me both. If there were footage of every single on my drifts in Assetto Corsa I'd bet that 75%-80% of them would have been accidental. :lol:

I don't know how many times I'll pull off what seems to be crazy drift only to watch the replay and see that my rear wheels stepped out maybe 20 degrees for three seconds. :lol: :odd: :D
I love VR :D

Just got an Oculus Rift today, and it is such great fun.

I'm so jealous. That must be so incredible to use VR with a game like AC. I just spent a bunch of $$ replacing my home networking gear and adding a new server with lots of HDDs to the network. My gaming laptop only has dual GTX 965M GPUs (8GB Total) so that's not going to cut it. I don't want to have to build an entire new system anytime soon.

Why do things have to cost money? Why can't I pay for things with smiles? "New DD steering wheel? That'll be 35 smiles please." :D

I entered this online race out of nowhere, without any kind of preparation (let alone qualifying).
It ended up being a fantastic race, with all kinds of dramas. Lots of fun.

I got home from work and fancied a truck race to release off some steam. So I sparked up a smoke and spent about 20 minutes changing some data on a couple of classic pickup trucks to make them a bit more racey. Then I threw them on the track against 100% speed and 100% aggression AI, this was the awesome result. Using a PS3 controller, manual gears, only aid is ABS, manual throttle blips and release on gear shifts.

I got home from work and fancied a truck race to release off some steam. So I sparked up a smoke and spent about 20 minutes changing some data on a couple of classic pickup trucks to make them a bit more racey. Then I threw them on the track against 100% speed and 100% aggression AI, this was the awesome result. Using a PS3 controller, manual gears, only aid is ABS, manual throttle blips and release on gear shifts.

Cool! I've been away for over a month....Is that a new mod floating around? I'd love to try some light rear-end pickups on the race track. :D

Back