Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Thanks for the compliment. I can't upload my videos anymore due to Everyplay is shutting down in October and seeing everyplay discussion forum no one can record anymore. @jujunosuke any plans to allow youtube only uploads as I can't record any of my fast laps anymore unless I use a camera or get an on screen recorder. I know everyplay is shutting down in a few months but to not make recording available completely is disappointing.
https://everyplay.com/everyplay/discussion

Woah Ali you are damn fast man... By the way jujunosuke do you run the Facebook page and the Support Email by yourself? Instagram account too?
Me or my collaborator answer directly :)
But Facebook is tough because its a chat system.
So we try to answer email.

Thanks for the compliment. I can't upload my videos anymore due to Everyplay is shutting down in October and seeing everyplay discussion forum no one can record anymore. @jujunosuke any plans to allow youtube only uploads as I can't record any of my fast laps anymore unless I use a camera or get an on screen recorder. I know everyplay is shutting down in a few months but to not make recording available completely is disappointing.
https://everyplay.com/everyplay/discussion
Yeah that sucks but since Everyplay is shutting down we have no immediate solution for recording videos.

You should add maps for unknown circuits on league events and 10 coins is steep for a retry unless you wait. I wouldn't mind if it was 1 coin per retry but 10 is a lot unless you wait for a free one. Also I wish I could swap gold for tokens so I could get the token cars as I have a lot of gold and credits being unused but can't get 2 of the 3 other cars as I struggle on league events due to lack of knowledge of tracks and only having 1 run at it.

Also is it true a new Ford GT is coming to the game and if so when can we expect it?

Yeah that would be awesome... Gold for tokens... Or gold for Cr... That would also be cool... However even though I've been playing the game since summer of 2016 and have noticed huge progress, this game still feels like a relatively new game with huge potential and lots of content to come... Oh btw will we get an E-Mail shortly before the new update? I'm subscribed :)

You should add maps for unknown circuits on league events and 10 coins is steep for a retry unless you wait. I wouldn't mind if it was 1 coin per retry but 10 is a lot unless you wait for a free one. Also I wish I could swap gold for tokens so I could get the token cars as I have a lot of gold and credits being unused but can't get 2 of the 3 other cars as I struggle on league events due to lack of knowledge of tracks and only having 1 run at it.

Also is it true a new Ford GT is coming to the game and if so when can we expect it?

That's the whole point of the events.
In real life, you have even less try for competition.
You need to deliver your best lap after only few tries. That is the same concept for events. Its skill based.

For Gold to Tokens, we can think about it but that would mean that paying users get the best cars before the skilled users.
Again, we are looking to promote skills there..

Yeah that would be awesome... Gold for tokens... Or gold for Cr... That would also be cool... However even though I've been playing the game since summer of 2016 and have noticed huge progress, this game still feels like a relatively new game with huge potential and lots of content to come... Oh btw will we get an E-Mail shortly before the new update? I'm subscribed :)
Thank you for your continuous support!
Yes, i know that feeling.
Still a long way to go but we are heading there :)
And yes you should receive an email :)

Also there are no maps for unknown tracks and unlike unmodified races the start I skid. I think people have advantage on settings to stop skidding and make 1-2 seconds at start. If it was like unmodified races start it would make it fairer. I am usually 1st on unmodified races after a few runs but in these events due to settings I struggle at start. I am usually 1st on unmodified races but can't get in top 1000 on current race due to skidding at start in a 36 second track. Makes no sense as I can even on a bad run on unmodified races usually get top 4 on first run.

I think online events are mainly setting based on races and knowledge of tricks that won't work on unmodified races.

Edit: You are saying about skills but it is more settings based as there is no reason for someone who is usually 1st on any track unmodified, can't get in top 1000 unmodified except due to lack of settings knowledge. If the start was the same as unmodified races I would most likely get top 100 easily. Please could you add maps for unknown tracks and make it a moving start?

Edit after using lots of retries I am ranked 241 on the NSX exactly 1.6 seconds off 1st. I suppose the more you try the more you get used to car and track. BTW just subscribed.

Edit: finished 45th in the end.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that there is a more intense competition because there are token rewards as well.
So more high skilled players than unmodified series.

And for the skids at the start, everyone have to deal with it so i don't know why it would be an disadvantage..

I think it is more the unknown tracks that is the problem. I beat the top players on unmodified races, the same people who are around the top on these events. I suppose I always have trouble on league races even on the other racing game I play but destroy the same people on the main events.

I suppose I am learning new tracks but is there anyway you can add maps for the unusual circuits that are mainly used for drifting?

Well I am very glad that gtplanet exists . This is the place where "Assoluto Racing" begun, all the way from the first build of Redline Racing to now... And I pretty much find GT Planet (and E-Mail) the quickest way to communicate with the developers... I am happy that you realised your childhood dream and released Assoluto Racing... I'm sure you've made thousands of racing game fans very happy @jujunosuke... So yeah I want to thank you and everyone who made this game possible... First let me learn some programming languages and 3d modelling so then I look forward to maybe even work for you one day ... Btw. the game was released exactly 2 years ago on this day in my region - so happy 2nd Assoluto Racing Anniversary!

Also I noticed I am uncompetitive in this RCZ Forest Path challenge which makes me think people are fast on league events due to not only knowledge of tracks but manual shifting especially for a car like the RCZ you gain a lot as can be shown by my RCZ AR Official time. Is there anyway to improve automatic shifting as I struggle to drive Manual as I use accelerometer:

Also I noticed I am uncompetitive in this RCZ Forest Path challenge which makes me think people are fast on league events due to not only knowledge of tracks but manual shifting especially for a car like the RCZ you gain a lot as can be shown by my RCZ AR Official time. Is there anyway to improve automatic shifting as I struggle to drive Manual as I use accelerometer:

Wait you are in the FB Group? What's your username?

I joined it the other day as I saw it while searching for a username of Assoluto Racing. Hafijur Ali is my username. I am really slow on Forest Path lol. I think max for me is 3rd spot.

Well I am very glad that gtplanet exists . This is the place where "Assoluto Racing" begun, all the way from the first build of Redline Racing to now... And I pretty much find GT Planet (and E-Mail) the quickest way to communicate with the developers... I am happy that you realised your childhood dream and released Assoluto Racing... I'm sure you've made thousands of racing game fans very happy @jujunosuke... So yeah I want to thank you and everyone who made this game possible... First let me learn some programming languages and 3d modelling so then I look forward to maybe even work for you one day ... Btw. the game was released exactly 2 years ago on this day in my region - so happy 2nd Assoluto Racing Anniversary!

Thanks for your support mate!
You just make me realize that we missed our second year anniversary!

That was a lot of work to give AR a second year, but also a lot of fun!
We know the game is still lacking in so many areas, but we are hard at work to make the best mobile racing game ever.

A lot of surprises are going to come for 2018 so stay tuned ;)

Any timeframe for next update? Also if you added maps for unknown tracks for league events and changed 10 gold for online races retry to lets say 3 it would make it more competitive as you need to adjust to the car and track.

Before the next update can you add bigger rewards for tokens as the top 3 get the most but even for them it will take a while like a month to get the cars if you finish there and then there is a big drop off on tokens after that.

I think if you doubled the reward tokens for each tier prize it will make people have a chance to own these cars instead of wait until next year for them. Also maybe a prize for people finishing 1000-2000 and 2000-3000 regarding tokens even if it is a small prize, it is better than nothing.

Edit: I know the next update is coming soon so if you could implement this then a lot of Assoluto Racing players would be grateful as it would give them the chance to own the 3 cars that were added.

Last edited:
Thank you for the new update. Still waiting on iOS but seen screenshots by other people and the update looks sensational. Worthy update to mark the anniversary of 2 years since its release.

Edit: I heard it is a bit like gambling with gold for what you get by other users. Still waiting for iOS update. Can you not just make it outright purchases?

Current Version 1.25.3 (Android)
What’s New
NEW FEATURES
- Exotic Imports (Many New Cars added)
- Front and rear downforce

CAR IMPROVEMENTS
- M3 E30 and E46 (new models)
- Focus RS, Mustang Boss, GT40, Silvia AR Edition, 370z, SLS AMG (general improvements and tweaks)
- AMG GTS active aero fix
- RT12R, GT40, 370z, Sagaris, MR2, EVO IX (wheelbase and front and rear track fixes)
- RT12R Color from matte to glossy
- New sounds for GT40

GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed driver legs clipping
- Improved camera shake

Last edited:
How do you get the new cars?

Well there are these tickets from the gambling system. You use them to "open crates". If you are lucky enough you will get an "Exotic Import" car or a Tier 4 Modified car. Or you can just spend gold to buy crates. If you want to support the devs buy these crates with gold, if you want to get these cars for "free" go make like 10 other accounts and use the free 3 tickets you get. You might get lucky haha... Or you can just wait for the daily bonus...

I got Subaru Impreza WRX STI R-Spec, Ford GT, Nismo R34 GT-R Z-tune, Lotus Exos T125, BMW M3 E36 D-Spec, Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63 Black Series and Toyota Exotic Imports GT86-R-Spec so 7 cars for 5000 gold doesn't seem bad at all but on 3 tries of 500 gold I didn't get a car so it still can be about luck. If you have a lot of gold and work it out it is quite fair the new system considering the F1 car could easily cost 2000 gold.

In fact I think I got all 7 new cars of the update unless I am mistaken. :) Actually I think there is supposedly an old Ford Mustang. I did a 46.571 on the Lotus Exos T125 with I believe a 27.569 middle sector and I think I did a 13.8 or 13.9 1st sector. Jujunosuke any plans to bring back recording? Edit: I think there is at least 9 new cars.

Last edited:
Hello!

I've been playing Assoluto Racing since the EVO IX MR was added ages ago...amazing to see how it has changed. @jujunosuke you have created an amazing game- I heard that there are fifteen new cars! The loot box-less, micro transaction free gameplay is a breath of fresh air.

I still bought the credits doubler to show my support ;)

After a few tries getting no car as in like 1500/2000 gold I am starting to think this new system in unfair as people can get lucky while others cannot. Its like someone can spend 20000 gold and get virtually nothing and someone can spend 2000 gold and get everything.

There honestly should be a way of being able to buy the new exotic import cars with credits rather than having to use this new lootbox system to get paints and whatnot...

There honestly should be a way of being able to buy the new exotic import cars with credits rather than having to use this new lootbox system to get paints and whatnot...

Seconded. I wasted my tickets on paint- these cars should be added to the dealership.
Also, some of the car classes are broken. The NSX-R is rated slower than a Ford Focus, while all the Lotus are S or higher, and the Fords are the same.

Its strange out of last 6000 coins I got no car. Is there a quota or something as no way can you be that unlucky each time going on even the odds as some people get lots of cars while I don't get any.

Back