Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Current Version
What's New
FREE ROAM LOBBIES COME TO AR!
- Make and play in custom lobbies with up to 8 players!
- Drop-in, drop-out lobby connectivity
DRIFT IN THE AIRPORT!
- New open style drift track: The Airport
- Huge open space with many unique structures great for drifting with friends
- Includes a long airstrip to test max speed
BUG FIXES
- Fixed clipping on the rear tires of the 2018 Mustang

Thanks @Saidur_Ali you are quicker than me :D

Offline play when...?

Also why no unlimited time for free rum stuff (in single player)? I really do like the airport though, maybe a couple of time trial autocross-style stuff could be made from that area?

Offline mode will be back but not now.
We have a huge TODO list before adding back Offline mode.

Is there a way to get rid of the offensively big names showing who is in the lobby?

IMG_1224.PNG

Last edited:
@jujunosuke Do you have any plans to update this: http://www.assolutoracing.com/ranking
and this: https://twitter.com/assolutoracing?lang=en
Keep up the good work.

Did this on my 2nd lap after a while not playing the game:
Assoluto Racing - Ford GT40 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:02:789

Just tried again and did a 1:02:288 with a 36.909 middle sector. Only played as I need credits for the new update. The new update has a physics update as the car has a lot more grip:
Assoluto Racing - Ford GT40 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:02:288

Last edited:
What's New
Mar 24, 2018
Version 1.21.0

ADDED NEW BMWs!
- M3 E36
- M2 F87
- M4 F82

FRIENDS LIST
- Search and add up to 25 friends
- See friends online status

MULTIPLAYER CHAT
- In-game chat for multiplayer

IMPROVEMENTS
- Added ALL tracks to Custom Lobbies
- Added rear view mirror for multiplayer (removable in options)

BUG FIXES
- Fixed never ending race on Waldorf
- Clean Race failure no longer possible during countdown
- Fixed Test Drive
Wow I been in an M4 and an M235i but not the old 3 series but newer 3 series. I will be able to see how realistic it feels. :gtpflag:

bmw2_2208x600.jpg

What's New
Mar 24, 2018
Version 1.21.0

ADDED NEW BMWs!
- M3 E36
- M2 F87
- M4 F82

FRIENDS LIST
- Search and add up to 25 friends
- See friends online status

MULTIPLAYER CHAT
- In-game chat for multiplayer

IMPROVEMENTS
- Added ALL tracks to Custom Lobbies
- Added rear view mirror for multiplayer (removable in options)

BUG FIXES
- Fixed never ending race on Waldorf
- Clean Race failure no longer possible during countdown
- Fixed Test Drive
Wow I been in an M4 and an M235i but not the old 3 series but newer 3 series. I will be able to see how realistic it feels. :gtpflag:

Next update will be about fixing bugs, performance and improved usability..

Has the physics changed as it is so much easier to drive to do faster times and I noticed the video reward system has changed slightly in how it is shown.

I finally got enough credits to get the M4 and on my 2nd completed lap I got first. The car doesn't have that roaring sound like a real M4 and seems too much like an american muscle type car. It needs a more deeper sound but I could be wrong. Its sounds similar in some ways but not in other ways. Maybe a clearer sound with higher pitch is needed and it doesn't have that loud noise when changing gear.

I can't get a decent lap as it is so hard to get it all together. I reckon 1:02:2 is my limit.
Assoluto Racing - BMW M4 F82 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:02:872

Last edited:
Well, I just drove the RUF CTR2... and to be honest... it's probably THE worst driving car in the game. When you decide to turn in, it will think about turning in for a good second or two before slightly turning in that direction... and then you get about five million miles of understeer. I tried 30+ attempts at Yamagata Circuit, and I could only complete TWO laps in it, one of which is currently the #2 time in the world so far. When you get anywhere near the gas, you just get another huge amount of understeer as well.

Moral of the story: Keep your money. Don't buy this terrible, terrible car. The ACR Viper costs less than half the price of the CTR2, and is a much, much better car to drive.

Last edited:
I got all the cars but not all the upgrades. My settings is max sensitivity on accelerometer on iPhone SE and 50% steering assist. The physics have meant now the times are much faster on this update. I only really drive the latest cars these days. Driving the M4 can be fun as it is challenging to get it on the limit. I yet to try the other new cars but will try soon. I know the RUF CTR2 is challenging hence I don't play with it.

This is a bug that has been going on for several updates now:

The wheel rim color that I set in the garage
IMG_1259.PNG

reverts to the stock color on track.

IMG_1258.PNG

All my laps recording the M2 are not showing up. Is Assoluto Racing with Everyplay and youtube down as it uploads but no video is shown on both accounts? I did a 1.05.389 with the BMW M2 F87.

All my laps recording the M2 are not showing up. Is Assoluto Racing with Everyplay and youtube down as it uploads but no video is shown on both accounts? I did a 1.05.389 with the BMW M2 F87.

Not really sure what's going on with Everyplay, will check that out.

It uploaded after quite a lot of hours on youtube so maybe some delay and took a while to show up on everyplay. Worked fine when I first played the new update and then didn't a few hours later. Thanks for looking into it.

I think instead of 1.02.2 I reckon now 1.02.5 is my limit. Lost the car and missed apex in last corner did a 37.153 middle sector.
Assoluto Racing - BMW M4 F82 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:02:788

Assoluto Racing - BMW M3 E36 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:08:456

Assoluto Racing - BMW M2 F87 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:05:389

Assoluto Racing - BMW M2 F87 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:05:172

Messed up first corner and last corner exit and turned right in final straight. Did a 38.453 middle sector on that lap.

My fastest 1st sector is 19.368 and 2nd sector is 38.403.

I can’t get the sound to work. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling, closing all other apps and also rebooting the device but still no sound.

I’m using a iPad 2018 32gb running iOS 11.3.

EDIT: Ignore this! Me being an idiot and having silent mode on all the time. It seems to mute game audio but not YouTube, browser videos, Spotify etc so I didnt realise until today when I tried another game with the same “issue”.

Last edited:
Good to see you fixed your issue. Just seen this so any players who haven't, do this asap. I wonder if there are any new cars lined up for next month or not? I would love a car that could do AR official stock at 50 seconds. I think they meant Nov 2017 instead of 2016.
Assoluto Racing‏ @AssolutoRacing Apr 16
Soon we will no be able to access the servers we were using before update 1.14.0 (Ruf Update in Nov 2016). If you, or anyone you know has not migrated your data yet, please do so as soon as possible, as it will not be possible after the next update. Thank You, The AR Team

Assoluto Racing - Ford GT40 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:02:188

I got 1st place but bottled the dip and lost at least 1 tenth and last corner straight I turned right for no reason so I think a high 1.01 is possible. OsOsOs is very fast. I did a 36.786 middle sector which is the fastest I ever done it.

What's New

Apr 28, 2018
Version 1.22.2

ALL NEW WEEKLY EVENTS!
- Participate in NEW events every week
- Compete for top rank
- Get UNIQUE rewards

ADDED TOKEN EXCHANGE
- Exchange TOKENS from Events for cars
- 3 tuned cars added

IMPROVEMENTS
- Increased base engine performance of the Dodge Charger 1969

BUG FIXES
- Fixed matte colors not displaying correctly
- Fixed Facebook login
- Fixed texture on rear of LFA
- Fixed reward AE86 rims
- Fixed NSX Type S dash cam

Well... uhh

I haven't done any events, but on the iPad version, there's no back button...

I'm also not a major fan of the smaller wheels on the cars as well.

What's New
15 May 2018
Version 1.23.0

IMPROVEMENTS
- Added Pre Race Settings to Events
- Drift Event Car now have Drift Specs
- New Garage UI
I might try the events now as before I couldn't drive it with stock settings. @jujunosuke can you add maps for the events on track as I don't drive the irregular tracks so I have no idea where I am going. Great looking garage BTW.

Edit: I find it hard to get tokens. Could you make it possible to be able to swap gold for tokens?

Last edited:
New laps on new leaderboard:
Honda NSX-R @ AR Official Raceway - 01:06:372

BMW M4 F82 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:02:872

Nissan GT-R @ AR Official Raceway - 01:03:972

Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec 2 (R34) @ AR Official Raceway - 01:08:489

Back