Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Can't wait!

And here is a new list of my requested cars:

Acura
1992 Acura Integra Type R

BMW
2014 BMW M4

Chevrolet
2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Dodge
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
2015 Dodge Viper GTS

Ford
2017 Ford Focus RS
2016 Ford Fiesta ST

I have only one request (or maybe two?):

Nissan
R32 Touring Car (similar to the one from GT5/6?)

Assoluto
Bisonte (from R4 or RR7?) :P

Also just got the #2 time for the Lotus Exige in the unmodified series with a terrible lap at Assoluto Official Raceway Reverse!

EDIT: 1:06.8 is now the new WR! Set by yours truly... (although I can't log into my Everyplay Account for some reason so I have to change my username every time but it gets uploaded to the same account... any idea if we can fix this?)

WR Run: https://everyplay.com/videos/45920244 (still room for improvement)

Could we somehow get the two tiny drift tracks/togue run into normal racing? Taking my new BMW M3 E46 around those tracks is a hell of a lot of fun!

Last edited:
icon_lfa_anniversary.png

Happy 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of Assoluto Racing! For the anniversary of the game we brought in the long awaited Toyota and we even added a surprise car: the Lexus LFA! We also opened up the previous car packs for a limited time so get them while you can. Thank you so much for making the first year of this game so amazing. We will continue to expand the game; adding more brands and cars and new ways to play. So get ready because this game is going to change in big ways. The future is bright!

V. 1.12.0
ADDED LEXUS
- Lexus LFA

ADDED TOYOTA
- Toyota AE86 GT Apex
- Toyota MR2
- Toyota GT86
- Toyota Chaser Tourer V
- Toyota Supra RZ

NEW FEATURES
- Facebook Friend Invites
- New Reward Car for Friend Invites
- Redesigned Braking System and ABS

BUG FIXES
- Fixed M3 E46 Brake Lights and Headlights
- Fixed Nissan GTR-33 Front Grill

Is the new reward car only going to be obtainable through facebook invites?

Also... the new ABS is great... only except that the car now just simply refuses to stop! This should be adjustable in-between the old ABS and the new one (yes, even in the unmodified series as I can no longer "point" the Lotus I set the WR in like I used to with small brake lockups given by the old ABS). Heavy cars like the BMW M3 E46 felt great with the old ABS as there are very few lockups with the old ABS, but now it just seems like the car loves to plow through the turns with this new ABS system. Not a fan of it in any car over 1000 KG.

However, while I can be more aggressive on the brakes in light cars like the TVR Sagaris maxed out, I still can't get the most out of it because I no longer have the freedom to have those lockups which help me turn the car into the corner. Again, an adjustable setting would fix this problem.

Last edited:
It's really nice you guys have secured a number of Toyotas amid the controversy surrounding licensing deals in AAA racing games. @jujunosuke Did you have to overcome more difficulties when working with Toyota? Have they forbidden visual mods in the style of the Silvia S15 AR Edition?

Would be fascinating to know. Keep up the good work! :)👍

Wait. I remember playing this right when it first released. I knew the game had potential then, shame the phone I have now is too crap to run it. I'll definitely get back on this when I have a better phone. Happy one year anniversary!

Anybody else having the same issue with the unmodified cars with the cars refusing to turn under braking with ABS on and ABS off?

EDIT: The modified cars are fine as you can change your brake bias, although you do have to lean a LOT harder on the brakes to make the cars stop. The brakes (I think) aren't as effective as before, even with ABS off.

Also congrats on the 1 year anniversary @jujunosuke !

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your support.

@Mike458 Thanks for the detailed explanation.
I can guarantee you that the old ABS was a bunch of hacks that was causing a lot of problems and i had to get rid of it.
The new ABS make so much more sense and is now "correct" in a "mechanical" way.

However i would say that the ABS System is not the best at this point and need some tuning to behave the right way.
Can you let me know what is the current problem with it?
I agree with you that the cars don't stop as quick as with the old system.
Do you have any lock up with the current system?

Just let me know the list of problem you are having and what the ideal solution would be and i am sure i can make the actual system behave much better ;)

@FT-1
That is a good question.
I indeed heard that Forza would not license Toyota domestic cars? I have no idea at this point if it is true or if they will add the cars later in a DLC or if it just to make a kind of buzz?

Regarding AR, Toyota is the first brand we contacted, so it took a while, but we are happy to made it through.

All i can say is that all car brands have their own way of working and their own terms, and sometimes there are things that are beyond our control..

Will upload a replay with the Lotus exige to show you how little turn-in your get under braking now. Also I have no lockups with ABS activated, and only very little lockups in the TVR Sagaris maxed out with ABS off.

Replay here (It isn't the best as I've had to adapt my driving to the new ABS, and this lap is over 2 seconds slower from the WR, but pay attention to the car under the very brief time I'm under the brakes, I have to coast a lot more now): https://everyplay.com/videos/45973579

Adjustable ABS and brake balance in the unmodified series would help a lot, or a leaderboard reset.

Could we also have the ability to change the stripe color on the Lotus 3-Eleven?

Last edited:
@FT-1
That is a good question.
I indeed heard that Forza would not license Toyota domestic cars? I have no idea at this point if it is true or if they will add the cars later in a DLC or if it just to make a kind of buzz?

Regarding AR, Toyota is the first brand we contacted, so it took a while, but we are happy to made it through.

All i can say is that all car brands have their own way of working and their own terms, and sometimes there are things that are beyond our control..

Word on the street is that Toyota does not want their road cars represented in video games which feature visual customisation (although wheels and liveries are not that big of a deal it seems), hence why they are not featured in Forza Motorsport 7.

But other than that, I just want to say thank you for the reply. I know licensing terms are mostly kept confidential but stuff like this is good to know. All the best! :cheers:

@Mike458 Braking feels quite similar to me, I gave that combo a quick go (Reverse tracks are confusing!), not the greatest lap but managed to get first. I personally don't brake for the first corner.

@jujunosuke Congrats on the 1 year anniversary, do you still own a Supra? Got the car in the game, quite challenging to drive on the limit. :)

@Mike458 Braking feels quite similar to me, I gave that combo a quick go (Reverse tracks are confusing!), not the greatest lap but managed to get first. I personally don't brake for the first corner.

@jujunosuke Congrats on the 1 year anniversary, do you still own a Supra? Got the car in the game, quite challenging to drive on the limit. :)

All I can say is this: HOW

(That lap and how did you get the coins to buy the Supra?!)

I guess it's kinda my driving style of me trying to get the car turned in by using the brakes to get the weight on the front tires to help rotate the car...

All I can say is this: HOW

(That lap and how did you get the coins to buy the Supra?!)

I guess it's kinda my driving style of me trying to get the car turned in by using the brakes to get the weight on the front tires to help rotate the car...
I drive without steering assist and use max sensitivity which helps me to get front to turn in better with little movement, personal preference. Didn't do the first corner well on that lap and last corner I botched up quite bad but middle sector felt quite strong as not easy to get car turned in while braking quite late and getting the power down without understeering. Probably 1:05's possible. I start coming off the brakes as I'm about to turn which helps car rotate.

I My brother plays this game a lot and got enough coins through the video advertisements in the game to get me this car, you can also pay for it.

@jujunosuke I was playing Assoluto Racing and thinking: why does it remembers me of classic Gran Turismo? I was reading the thread and found the reason. The classy aesthetics, menus, etc...

Amazing job, really. I hope the game grows more and more and be a big hit! I have the same dream of yours and one day release my own game. Still a long road ahead.

Keep it up the amazing job! :D And if I can make any suggestion, some kind of used car dealer would be interesting. (if something like that ever fits the plans you have for the game)

(I asked about the licensing process but I've just seen you talked about it in a previous message)

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Brendan Rorrison (@Brend) on August 15th, 2017 in the Gaming category.

Oh waow, big thanks to GTPlanet team for that, they always have been very supportive of the project :)
Awesome.

@jujunosuke - Considering a Switch version at all? With the recent Gear.Club announcement, I'm sure Assoluto could add some competition. :D
Hi there, thanks for the article! :bowdown:
We would love to, although we need some complete UI rework to be able to navigate fully with a controller.

@jujunosuke Are you planning an Android TV version? I have an Nvidia shield TV and I really would like to play at AR there, the game it's too good to be played on my little old smartphone :bowdown:.
Anyway, congrats for the 1 year anniversary ;)
Same for the TV, we need a full UI rework.

Um just something a bit weird...

The MR2 is A-Class, not F?
Also could you implement one AI car? Like a head to head? Thanks.

I just bought the EVO MR, handles like a dream...

So I bought the Mitsubishi 3000GT... thinking that I could get a huge amount of power out of it... and that isn't the case. Thinking of just leaving it there and trying to set WRs in the unmodified series would be best and use some other car for grinding...

Speaking of which... what AWD car should I buy next (needs to be purchasable with credits) so that I can max it out and grind with it?

(however, if you're looking for a car that's very easy to drive... get the 3000GT as it's fairly fun... but very slow, great beginner car imo)

Anyway, still enjoying the game... but I would still like to see a couple of things added to the game:

• Possibly like a friends/rivals system where you can set people as rivals and compare lap times (also if you set someone as your rival, you should see comparison splits whether you're ahead or behind them and by how much
  • GHOST CARS/LINES! These would help immensely in chasing down lap times (@Saidur_Ali ... I want that WR back... :P ).
  • In the car dealer, we should be able to see what upgrades we could possibly put on cars and the potential power and weight of a maxed out car
  • Tapping on a value (like the tire pressure number) should bring up a keypad allowing us to enter each number manually into the car setup, which would take a lot of hassle out of trying to get the exact value from a hypersensitive slider
  • An ability to save and load setups
  • Possibly if the game gets big enough online trackday servers?

Also... new ex-WR for all of you to beat: (Mitsubishi 3000GT @ Yamagata Circuit Forwards): https://everyplay.com/videos/46342846 (now P2)

(this car doesn't get turned under brakes, but it's so slow that it doesn't exactly matter too much)

Also don't waste 60k credits on the Lotus Elise... it is an utter piece of crap that doesn't turn, accelerate without trying to kill you, or stop!

Also @jujunosuke , there is a massive bug with the R33 on slick tires and racing brakes, the car actually does NOT stop at all when braking! (it actually decelerates slower than coasting) Moving the brake bias forwards does fix this, but it's really strange that it only takes effect when the brake bias is set more rearward... (it actually only stops well at brake bias setting 0)

Strangely, the R33's racing suspension acts super weird and bounces on corner entry and the mid-corner phase, and only when I straighten out is when the car decides that it doesn't want to go straight and it wants to spin. Not sure how I can fix that (or is it glitchy suspension?)

Last edited:
Back