Aston Martin DB11 (DB9 Replacement)

I think they're keeping it hollow like that to make room for these in the production version. Hopefully.

Aston-martin-dp-100-vision-grand-turismo-rear-lights.jpg

I think they're keeping it hollow like that to make room for these in the production version. Hopefully.

Aston-martin-dp-100-vision-grand-turismo-rear-lights.jpg

I doubt it. It was fine for the Vulcan track car, but more likely it'll be an evolution of the styling from the Spectre DB10.

Because Rockstar designs GTA cars based on real life cars. That car from GTA was designed to mimic the Zagato concept which debuted in 2011.

Yep. I typed "mimic mimicked"= GTA did a mimic of the existing car that looks like a mimic of GTA. ;)

Yeah, but it'll go down in history as a "Bond Car" like the DB5.
Wasn't it's seen like 5 minutes? And yeah...the BMW Z3 was a "Bond Car" too. The DB5 is special because it is "THE" Bond Car, the first and most renown of all of the Bond Cars.

The headlights are kind of Jaguar-like, and the tail lights are sort of like the Tesla Roadster. It's still a sexy-as-crap car, but it loses some originality points in some design elements of this car so far.

The headlights are kind of Jaguar-like, and the tail lights are sort of like the Tesla Roadster. It's still a sexy-as-crap car, but it loses some originality points in some design elements of this car so far.
Headlights and taillights are not anything close to what the production car will be.

Back