Aston Martin DB11 (DB9 Replacement)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectWHaT
  • 242 comments
  • 30,797 views
Another engine sullied with turbo whooshing noises. I should've been 30 years older.
 
VXR
Another engine sullied with turbo whooshing noises. I should've been 30 years older.
Different engine this is a 5.2 not a 5.9 that's found in current astons.
 
Are we supposed to see the DB11 this week?
 
No, last I heard the DB11 was being primed for Geneva.
 
Is the new engine in anyway related to the Merc AMG units that are said to be being provided for Aston? I wouldn't be surprised if the 5.2 TT is effectively a de-stroked and modified version of the AMG 6.0 TT.
 
Is the new engine in anyway related to the Merc AMG units that are said to be being provided for Aston? I wouldn't be surprised if the 5.2 TT is effectively a de-stroked and modified version of the AMG 6.0 TT.
No
 
aston-martin-db11-cazado-201625546_1.jpg

Appearlantly new Aston DB11 leaked

http://www.motor.es/noticias/aston-martin-db11-cazado-201625546.html
 
It looks exactly like i was expecting it to look. A mild evolution of what went before it. Aston like to play it safe with their design these days.
 
It may be a bit premature to say, but going from that image, I think it looks awful. :yuck:
 
It's a bit wild for just a DB model ? Idk It looks like it is another special model from Zagato or something.
 
Look at those wires. It may not be final interior
I don't mind tbh....when it comes to interior design, AM is... Ehh
 
You think? Lagonda interior wasn't ehhh at all :lol:

It looked like it had a disease!

AM in general interior looks very dated especially in 2016! However, one-77 is an exceptional to this which I somehow feels fits the car as a whole.

They need to update that CENTRE console and steering wheel design! (I like DB10 though) That centre air vents looks dated from early 2000 and the knobs looks cheap.
 
Spotted in little ol' Adelaide, Australia (with Victorian plates) via Adelaide Exotic Car Spotting.

PlFJqXg.jpg


Supposedly doing some testing in the heat down here. Seems they've missed the scorching 40º+ days though.
 
Oh god that ugly nose! Maybe it's the picture but so far front is very very ugly. Rear isn't that bad. This falls in comprasion to DB10 and definetly DB9
 
The grill protrudes too far out imo..
 
Oh...

Oh dear...

The front doesn't look very nice at all...
 
Back