(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATCC Season 2 Announcement

The car list has officially come out and will include the following;
GROUP A
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Nissan GT-R '07
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

GROUP B
Lexus IS-F '07
BMW M4 Coupe'
Subaru IMPREZZA Sedan WRX STi '10
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08

Specs are yet to be finalised.

Support Series;
International Formula Ford Season 2
Light Car Company Rocket '07

Toyota 86GT Pro/Am Series
Toyota 86 'Racing' '13

---

I should have the Season 2 thread up by the end of the week, until then, I give everyone permission to do some 'role-playing' by speculating who they'll drive for next season, etc.

ATCC Season 2 Announcement

The car list has officially come out and will include the following;
GROUP A
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Nissan GT-R '07
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

GROUP B
Lexus IS-F '07
BMW M4 Coupe'
Subaru IMPREZZA Sedan WRX STi '10
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08

Specs are yet to be finalised.

Support Series;
International Formula Ford Season 2
Light Car Company Rocket '07

Toyota 86GT Pro/Am Series
Toyota 86 'Racing' '13

---

I should have the Season 2 thread up by the end of the week, until then, I give everyone permission to do some 'role-playing' by speculating who they'll drive for next season, etc.
I'll try and make the most races i can this time

I will probably do the Toybaru's.... So that is the stock 86 with tow hook, not the full on racing one correct?
(look forward to another Dreamcast FH2 livery :))

I will probably do the Toybaru's.... So that is the stock 86 with tow hook, not the full on racing one correct?
(look forward to another Dreamcast FH2 livery :))
Yes that is the right 86GT. Not the Base Model Race Car, the 'Racing' model. Which is essentially a stock 86GT with a Tow Hook, like you said.

New livery :)
Mine in FH2 has 300hp, 1200kg and runs RH tyres BTW, would probably be better with SM.
NOTE: Xbox censoring is REALLY strong, no GT6 liveries allowed and I don't have that much skill, so the GT4 double line was the best I could do.
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

And one for the sponsors of this championship:
GetPhoto.ashx

Nice Support Category car 👍 . Hopefully one day GT has a livery editor so we can do liveries for this series. Until then we're left with just matching colours up.

So are we doing this in separate room? Cos only four people in a category at best won't be that fun... three rooms? (one for the Toybaru's, if you let us use FRS and BRZ's, one for the Rockets and one for the Touring Cars)

So are we doing this in separate room? Cos only four people in a category at best won't be that fun... three rooms? (one for the Toybaru's, if you let us use FRS and BRZ's, one for the Rockets and one for the Touring Cars)
The support categories take place before the ATCC. The IFFC and 86GT series would take place in alternating weeks. One week Toyotas, next week IFFC.

The support series and the ATCC races don't take place at the same time.

The Season 2 thread is running a full steam now. Everything is how it should be minus one thing, bit remember, you have to sign up on the Season 2 thread, not here. And even if you've told me you want to sign up, you still meed to post there.

Back