(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey im not always free to race in this series
I know, but there's been a few times where you offered no excuse for your absence. In short, don't expect people to join your series when you don't show for others. Trust me, I learnt that when I started my first series without racing in any series' prior to that.

I know, but there's been a few times where you offered no excuse for your absence. In short, don't expect people to join your series when you don't show for others. Trust me, I learnt that when I started my first series without racing in any series' prior to that.
I do have gtp es to worry about and im sorry if i didnt say why i was coming to most races my internet has its ups and downs

I do have gtp es to worry about and im sorry if i didnt say why i was coming to most races my internet has its ups and downs
Well people have had real reasons not to show up, and people like you who have hardly any reason, and can make up an excuse, don't even bother trying ng, that's what probably pee'd him off. And I understand how he feels. I know I haven't been to many races, so I can't really judge you. But I'm just saying it's what NW is feeling.

Well people have had real reasons not to show up, and people like you who have hardly any reason, and can make up an excuse, don't even bother trying ng, that's what probably pee'd him off. And I understand how he feels. I know I haven't been to many races, so I can't really judge you. But I'm just saying it's what NW is feeling.
You've provided me with a fairly legitimate reason, one I can relate to, so you're all good.

You've provided me with a fairly legitimate reason, one I can relate to, so you're all good.
If you did start a S2, then I'd probably be able make all races, now that there's nothing I can do for (.......)....

The reason why i didnt make it to many races was beacause of pCARS when that was released i wadnt committed enough to play gt6 until it got boring and now im playing it again

And i have other things to do outside of games

The reason why i didnt make it to many races was beacause of pCARS when that was released i wadnt committed enough to play gt6 until it got boring and now im playing it again
I don't take that as a legitimate excuse. That's like a Soccer player not showing up to games because he went to play Rugby, despite supposedly being committed to his craft and team.

And i have other things to do outside of games
Which is why you are online playing GT6 whilst the round takes place despite being called to the race lobby 3 times? (Excluding the one time you had GTP ES) Because that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

--

Look, it's best that we all just move on and stop dwelling on the past, ok?

I don't take that as a legitimate excuse. That's like a Soccer player not showing up to games because he went to play Rugby, despite supposedly being committed to his craft and team.

Which is why you are online playing GT6 whilst the round takes place despite being called to the race lobby 3 times? (Excluding the one time you had GTP ES) Because that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

--

Look, it's best that we all just move on and stop dwelling on the past, ok?
It is a legitimate excuse and its the reason why i wasnt playing and last night i wasnt home my brother or father were probably playing like they normally do

It is a legitimate excuse and its the reason why i wasnt playing and last night i wasnt home my brother or father were probably playing like they normally do
Can I just say, I don't believe that. Why don't they have their own account? You do know you can have multiple accounts on one PS?

1. You just insulted PD on PD's own site. Generally not a good idea.
2. You just insulted NW48, on his own thread (by saying his championship isn't worth playing). Generally not a good idea.
This has the potential to go ugly, so this is my last two cents.

Can I just say, I don't believe that. Why don't they have their own account? You do know you can have multiple accounts on one PS?
I do know that but thats the main account and we dont have any other ps accounts. But im making a new one

2. You just insulted NW48, on his own thread (by saying his championship isn't worth playing). Generally not a good idea.
I didnt insult pd i just said that pCARS was better for a while and i didnt insult nw48 by saying i dont think its worth playing as i said people have other things outside of like jobs and maybe relaxation

This isnt PDs site its a gaming site for other games aswell

Plus PD didn't make it. Jordan did. Kudos to him though on running such a large site (with help of mods though! :P)
But it's a site, which is based on a game which PD created. Therefore, it's technically a PD site, as (IIRC) PD are partnered with Jordan on this site.

Bit late, but I have been extremely busy with exam block, friends, etc.

(GTOR) ATCC | Final Points Standings
(After Round 12 of 12)

OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP

1st- @NW48 - 174pts
2nd- @Timlour - 144pts
3rd- @Mikey24 - 132pts
4th- @Aaroh007 - 128pts
5th- @mustafur - 124pts
6th- @Pubs16 - 112pts
7th- @Jordiehamz - 104pts
8th- @WanganGhost - 82pts
9th- @David Talle - 82pts
10th- @gkgamer - 68pts
11th- @Tijee - 50pts
12th- @LITTLEBLACKO - 48pts
13th- @Beau Albert - 36pts
14th- @Pringles947 - 32pts
15th- @NinjaEvo - 30pts
16th- @Doomstorm16 - 24pts
17th- @swiftsmith - 16pts
18th- @Matvex - 16pts
19th- @David Talle (GROUP A) - 12pts
20th- @Thomas__633 - 12pts
21st- @Ph1sher - 6pts
22nd- @J_Cameron - 6pts
23rd- @Hayden - 6pts
24th- @RESHIRAM5 - 6pts
25th- @lxmmy - 6pts

GROUP A

1st- @NW48 - 174pts
2nd- @Timlour - 144pts
3rd- @Mikey24 - 132pts
4th- @mustafur - 124pts
5th- @Pubs16 - 112pts
6th- @Beau Albert - 3pts
7th- @NinjaEvo - 30pts
8th- @Doomstorm16 - 24pts
9th- @swiftsmith - 16pts
@Matvex - 16pts
10th- @David Talle - 12pts
11th- @Ph1sher - 6pts
@J_Cameron - 6pts
@Hayden - 6pts

GROUP B

1st- @Aaroh007 - 128pts
2nd- @Jordiehamz - 104pts
3rd- @WanganGhost - 82pts
@David Talle - 82pts
4th- @gkgamer - 68pts
5th- @Tijee - 50pts
6th- @LITTLEBLACKO - 48pts
7th- @Pringles947 - 32pts
8th- @Thomas__633 - 12pts
9th- @lxmmy - 6pts
@RESHIRAM5 - 6pts

---

ATCC Manufacturer's Championship Points Standings

GROUP A
1st -
Chevrolet - 354pts
2nd - Nissan - 274pts
3rd - Ford - 44pts

*Remember that WildCards are ineligible for Manufacturer points

GROUP B
1st -
Lexus - 350pts
2nd - BMW - 182pts
3rd - Mercedes-Benz AMG - 80pts
4th - Hyundai - 6pts

----

ATCC Teams Championship Points Standings
1st -
Russian Roulette Racing* - 318pts
2nd- Masala Tsunami Racing - 232pts
3rd - RaceOnOz - 154pts
4th - Jet Black Mafia - 138pts

*To maintain a tight championship, only the top two cars from a 3-car team earn points towards their team.

---

ATCC Independent Championship Points Standings
1st -
UNC Motorsports - 112pts
2nd - R-Sport Ireland - 82pts
On Strike Racing - 82pts
3rd - Jordie Motorsport* (*Now Defunct)- 50pts
4th - Team Chill Racing - 50pts
5th- Dragon Razer Racing - 48pts
6th- Pringles Racing - 32pts
7th- Matvex Racing - 16pts
8th- DreamCast Racing Services - 12pts
9th - BMW UK Motorsports - 6pts
TierOne Racing - 6pts
Tectonic Taipan Racing - 6pts
Galaxy Racing - 6pts

---

So, congratulations to;
- @NW48 for taking out the Driver's Championship and the Group A Championship.
- @Aaroh007 for taking out the Group B Championship.
- Chevrolet driver's (@NW48, @Timlour, @NinjaEvo) for taking out the Group A Manufacturer's Championship.
- Lexus driver's (@Aaroh007, @Jordiehamz, @gkgamer, @Tijee) for taking out the Group B Manufacturer's Championship
- Russian Roulette Racing (@NW48, @Timlour, @NinjaEvo) for taking out the Team's Championship.
- UNC Motorsports (@Pubs16) for taking out the Independent's Championship.

--

I look forward to the heavily rebooted Season 2 of the ATCC, which will feature the following;
So far, this is what we have planned for Season 2;
Support Series Bill:
- International Formula Ford Championship S2
- Toyota 86GT Pro/Am Series

ATCC
- Number of Rounds decreased to 7.
- Drop Round System Implemented.
- Success Penalty Implemented (BHP & Ballast).
- Group A & B set to stay.
- Group A Mustang BOSS 302 to be replaced by Mustang GT.
- Group B Genesis to be replaced by Subaru WRX Imprezza STi.
- License System to be implemented. Reprimands will be distributed by points on your license.
- Pro/Am system to be implemented after series entrants hit over 22. If the Pro/Am system is implemented, two rooms will be run simultaneously. Pro Group A & B entrants in one room. Am Group A & B entrants in the other. This will hopefully increase room stability.
- Real-time weather and time to be implemented where possible.
- Live Streaming with Commentary finally becoming a reality.
- Media Day to be held before the Season starts. This will give teams a chance to unveil their cars.
- Mixed Group Teams will be a possibility. So a Group A and Group B car can be run in the same team.
- 4-car teams can also be created.
- Pre & Post Race Conferences to return.
- Rejuvenated Driver-In-Focus interviews to return.
- All races to have set dates scheduled around the GTP ES.

Points System

GROUP A
DOUBLE SPRINT - NORMAL POINTS SYSTEM:

1. 16 Points
  2. 12 Points
  3. 10 Points
  4. 8 Points
  5. 6 Points
  6. 4 Points
  7. 2 Points
  8. 1 Point
TRIPLE SPRINT:
  1. 8 points
  2. 6 Points
  3. 5 Points
  4. 4 Points
  5. 3 Points
  6. 2 Points
  7. 1 Point
  8. 0.5 Points
ENDURANCE:
  1. 32 Points
  2. 24 Points
  3. 20 Points
  4. 16 Points
  5. 12 Points
  6. 8 Points
  7. 4 Points
  8. 2 Points

GROUP B
DOUBLE SPRINT - NORMAL POINTS SYSTEM:

1. 16 Points
  2. 12 Points
  3. 10 Points
  4. 8 Points
  5. 6 Points
  6. 4 Points
  7. 2 Points
  8. 1 Point
TRIPLE SPRINT:
  1. 8 points
  2. 6 Points
  3. 5 Points
  4. 4 Points
  5. 3 Points
  6. 2 Points
  7. 1 Point
  8. 0.5 Points
ENDURANCE:
  1. 32 Points
  2. 24 Points
  3. 20 Points
  4. 16 Points
  5. 12 Points
  6. 8 Points
  7. 4 Points
  8. 2 Points
More to follow as it comes...

So, things are ramping up backstage with plans for Season Two starting to come into fruition. We have a fantastic new idea for the season calendar that's just waiting on one thing before we can implement it. The Season 2 thread will be up by next Friday at the latest. Talks for a live streamer & commentators will begin on Monday.

I'm also looking at standing down from driving duties so I can do stuff on the night like act as Race Control. Hopefully if I can find enough staff, that won't have to happen, but if it doesn't, I wouldn't think twice about stepping down from driving to assist this series. :)

So, things are ramping up backstage with plans for Season Two starting to come into fruition. We have a fantastic new idea for the season calendar that's just waiting on one thing before we can implement it. The Season 2 thread will be up by next Friday at the latest. Talks for a live streamer & commentators will begin on Monday.

I'm also looking at standing down from driving duties so I can do stuff on the night like act as Race Control. Hopefully if I can find enough staff, that won't have to happen, but if it doesn't, I wouldn't think twice about stepping down from driving to assist this series. :)
I can try race control but you'll need a backup if i cant make it

Back