(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
might be away for race one but back for round 2.
(also I am open for season 2, but depending on if any new cars are allowed I might change my car)
EDIT: Set a 1.30.1 in practise for the event

Last edited:
Not yet. I haven't had time and no one has put themselves forward as a host. So hopefully I can find one before tge race or I'll just let anyone host and hope for the best.

Driver's Briefing to be up soon...
I've been flat out with work and only just seen all this!

I don't know how good my internet is for hosting but I could do it I guess?

I've been flat out with work and only just seen all this!

I don't know how good my internet is for hosting but I could do it I guess?
If you wish, you definitely can host. I may be able to make it for the second race if I'm home from the party in time. :)👍

Well that's the last time I go out drinking at a friends party the night before a race... Only woke up and hour or so ago...

Pretty disappointed for the final race of the whole season. Only had 2 groub B drivers ( Aaroh and I.) pretty much pointless racing with aarohs pace:lol:. Nonetheless there were 4 people online at the time and even if you weren't there it takes a minute of your time to send a dm on GTP and that saves a heap of time wasting and frustration. Other than that I'm looking forward to season 2 with big things coming in future :cheers:.

I want it to happen... and I already said that I usually leave my PS3 on.
Suggestion: Allow the WRX N246 Challenge as a Group B car

Is season 2 not gonna happen?
I've bit my tongue the whole series, but I'm not holding back after that disgraceful showing last night. Pitiful.

Not likely. I'm sick and tired of wasting my time to host a series that has 23 entrants but only the same 5-8 show up. Hell, I've given up a 🤬 for this series, even when it began to decline, and all I get in return is a bunch of people saying they'll show up, but no of them showing up. It's the same damn people each round that give back to me running this series by showing up and finishing the races, I feel sorry for them as they take that bit of time put of their life to dedicate themselves to this series. I feel especially sorry for @Pubs16 who had to host in my slight absence last night and had to deal with the crushing blow of that attendance. I feel especially sorry for @Mikey24 who, although his bad internet, does whatever he can to race with us, and even when he DC's, comes back and finishes the race and continues to come back for more. I feel especially sorry for @Aaroh007 who, after his PS3 died, went out and bought another one even though he really couldn't afford it, all without missing a round. I feel especially sorry for @Jordiehamz who, despite his schedule, always attempts to race with us. I feel especially sorry for @Tijee, who despite his personal issues and commitments, still tries to find time to race with us. I feel especially sorry for @Timlour who are wakes up in the small hours to race with us. The following list is a collection of people who have remained communicative and dedicated throughout the entire season, resisting the urge to abandon the series despite low attendances, etc;
@Aaroh007
@Jordiehamz
@Mikey24
@Pubs16
@Timlour
@Tijee
@David Talle

The rest, well, you either refuse to communicate, show up, or whatever. Unless I receive a legitimate reasoning for your lack of communication, showing up, or I receive a legitimate apology, or you assure me you will attend more rounds next time, Season 2 ain't happening.

Oh, and @swiftsmith, I gave you a third chance in this series with discrepancies regarding your attendance, and you let me down again, therefore you are now banned from participating in any more of my series'. Simple. If you have a problem with that punishment, take it up with me via PM.

I could keep going on, but I'll leave it at that.

---
The dedicated users above, I will be in contact with over talks about Season 2.

---
@Thomas__633, you have only been in the series for a round so I can't judge you, so this isn't aimed at you.

Disclaimer:
1. I probably won't be able to play in any of the Enduro's.
2. I usually leave my PS3 on, which means it often appears I am playing but I actually just didn't turn it off.

I don't think some people realize how much time and effort @NW48 has put into this series. All the interviews, calculating points, setting up Pre Q, hosting races etc ain't easy and it takes up a lot of time. I'm sure he's a very busy man, being a karting driver managing his studies with racing and tons of other stuff. But he still takes out time from his day to make this series better. The least we could have done was not let him down.

Instead, people don't even respond to him. They don't give any heads up before a race, no valid reason for not attending. They just don't give a damn. Its very rude and disrespectful.

My journey in the ATCC has been quite interesting. I was there for the first race, in which 16 people participated. I was also there for the last round, where we had less than 6 people. @NW48 Thank you for letting me be a part of this series and congratulations on winning the Group A Championship.:cheers:

I think I vaguely remember posting about this subject concerning the same people a little while ago....

Funny how people don't listen. :lol:
Was it this one? ;)
Definitely feel sorry for @NW48 after all of the unnecessary 🤬. Half of the signups are turning up and the numbers are getting even lower. Some of you don't even bother to show up or make any contact. If you're busy, a simple "I won't be able to make it. I have coursework/work/shopping/friends over/other legitimate reasons." will do fine, it will let NW know that you won't be there and he won't expect such a vast grid. I know I'd expect a decent grid when no one has said they're not coming, but then I'd be absolutely fuming/upset when, what, 7 turn up? Then 2 leave, 1 had a given reason, bringing it down to 5. I mean, c'mon, there are 15 signups in this series, FIFTEEN, and we're getting 7 on average. Half of the potential field. Unbelievable. There's a few guys here that haven't made ANY contact since signing up or since the first round - that was two months ago, are you sill racing????

So, I can really understand why @NW48 is frustrated. I really can. Why sign up to a series and then not make any contact? Why? It's just ridiculous! If you sign up to a series and realise you can't make most of the races but you can make some... SAY SOMETHING!

Oh by the way, @NW48, Beau didn't have the correct exhaust fitted. 👍

Also, @Wavey2014, how could have experienced lag when you were on your own for most of the race? I knew that you had said "me too." responding to @Beau Albert's "Too much lag. I'm out." which would be understandable as he flew off of the track for no reason. You, however, hit the green astroturf at Turn 1 and spun, you immediately hit start and quit. Any other explanation than rage quit? :confused:

Back