(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
Oh, so I agree with @GremlinWon that you need to put more effort and communication in, I was supporting what he said, so being young you learn from what people say and act on it. I'm not causing dramas. Only merely looking, so carry on with your series and listen to the advice of others
Whatever you say. But if your idea of keeping in contact is mindlessly double posting spam, then that's what it means to you. I have kept in contact with this thread despite my busy life and personal issues that are casting a cloud over this series. I did say that Base Specs would be out by the end of the week, and the week hasn't ended yet, so I'm still sticking true to my promise.

And you aren't one to criticize someone for not keeping contact as your WEC series went without any real movement for a few weeks, and so did your Rally championship.

Let @NW48 do what he wishes. If you don't like it then ignore it.
It's our series. I don't have an issue with what Gremlin said, and I am working towards improving it. The thing I did have an issue with was the spiteful like from a certain individual. :)

True, I would like it if you would refrain from posting in here about your views and do it in the appropriate PM as it is off-topic and unnecessary. We don't want this thread to become filled up with petty arguments and have important information clouded within it.

---

Now, let's keep on topic, and continue posting things related to the series. Some calendar predictions would also be a good thing. *Hint, hint, nudge, nudge*

Whatever you say. But if your idea of keeping in contact is mindlessly double posting spam, then that's what it means to you. I have kept in contact with this thread despite my busy life and personal issues that are casting a cloud over this series. I did say that Base Specs would be out by the end of the week, and the week hasn't ended yet, so I'm still sticking true to my promise.

And you aren't one to criticize someone for not keeping contact as your WEC series went without any real movement for a few weeks, and so did your Rally championship.

It's our series. I don't have an issue with what Gremlin said, and I am working towards improving it. The thing I did have an issue with was the spiteful like from a certain individual. :)

True, I would like it if you would refrain from posting in here about your views and do it in the appropriate PM as it is off-topic and unnecessary. We don't want this thread to become filled up with petty arguments and have important information clouded within it.

---

Now, let's keep on topic, and continue posting things related to the series. Some calendar predictions would also be a good thing. *Hint, hint, nudge, nudge*
Looking forward to the calendar. :)

aaannnyyways.... Hoping to see A track like Cape Ring. It's so much fun to drive!

I wouldn't mind Cote D'azur or Monaco but it probably wouldn't go down too well aha so a better choice would be Suzuka or Midfield.

I'd rather have the GP circuit. I doubt touring cars would do as well as on the GP circuit on the Nordschliefe.
You need to try going around the Green Hell more. It is a great track for touring cars and recently the WTCC raced there. ;)

If your looking at this thread and considering joining ATCC, I highly sugguest you to give it a go. It's a blast as @NW48 keeps everyone very active on GTPlanet with all the fun posts to read! This series has a lot of potentional Season 2 for ATCC could really get some hype!

Myself I'll let you guys know if I can join depending when you race and my schedule.

Thanks everyone! See you around!
Never got to it yesterday, but thank you Ph1sher for that glowing review! :D:tup:

---

And the calendar will be announced later today!

You need to try going around the Green Hell more. It is a great track for touring cars and recently the WTCC raced there. ;)
Oh I didn't know WTCC raced there. That's great. 👍
I'll be online in about 10 minutes to conduct some track and BoP testing. If you're available, feel free to join me as the more help the better.
I'll join you but chances are I will not be there very long.

So, we will be reusing the ATCC Community Club from last season, so get those Friend Requests in to me so I can invite you to the club. :)👍

ATCC Announcement

The preliminary season calendar has been announced!

Pre-Season
Round 1: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Round 2: TBD

Championship Season
Round 1: Tokyo R246 // 2x 20 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Round 2: Mid-Field Raceway // 2x 15 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Round 3: Indianapolis Road Course // 3x 12 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Non-Championship Round: Nurburgring 24HR Layout // 2x 5 Lap Races
Round 4: Rome 400 // 1x 400km Race // 2 Mandatory Pitstop
Round 5: Silverstone Grand Prix // 2x 25 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Round 6: Nurburgring GP/F // 2x 17 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Non-Championship Round: Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow // 1x 3.5HR Race // 2 Mandatory Pitstops *
Round 7: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit // 1x 1000km Race // 3 Mandatory Pitstops *
Non-Championship Round: TBD // TBD // TBD *

* Event is a part of a the Enduro Cup

---
More details about the Enduro Cup will be released at a later date once all the details are finalized.

Only one round of the Enduro Cup will count for Championship points. The other two Enduro Cup rounds are Non-Championship events. :)👍
My biggest concern isn't time, but rather a lack of a partner. Or can we go all the way buy our lonesome?

My biggest concern isn't time, but rather a lack of a partner. Or can we go all the way buy our lonesome?
I can and will help people find a partner, but if you can't find one, I will allow people to race the whole thing themselves. You can double up with a driver in this series. However, if a majority don't have a co-driver, we will shorten the race to 500km's.

But, unlike last season. The race will be split into two sessions (2x 500km's). One session for each co-driver. Total times will be added together to find the overall position. :)👍

So, BoP testing has been going well, just need to do the Subaru and Mustang (that's being a problem child). Here's the preliminary specs;

GROUP A

Corvette-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 82.4%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
76kg worth of Ballast

597PP // 567BHP // 1321KG

---

GT-R -
Stage 2 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Power Limiter- 74.8%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Either Body colour or not)
Window Weight Reduction
0kg worth of Ballast

597PP // 540BHP // 1394KG

---

Mustang -
TBD

---

GROUP B

C63-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 84.3%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
49kg worth of ballast

575PP // 555BHP // 1450KG

---

IS-F -
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 74.4%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
186kg worth of Ballast

565PP // 505BHP // 1500KG

---

M4 Coupe'-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter: 72.0%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
158kg worth of Ballast

53?PP // 465BHP // 1,400KG

---

IMPREZZA -
TBD

---

Please note that these specs will be subject to change right up to the 3rd Round.

ATCC Announcement

The first of two pre-season tests has been scheduled for this Saturday at 20:00 GMT+10 and will be held at Silverstone on the GP Layout. Attendance is not compulsory, but it is suggested you come and give us a hand finalizing the specs. Specs for the Mustang and Subaru will be finalized in the coming days.

Until then, look for a major announcement on Friday afternoon that will change the series landscape.

ATCC Announcement

The first of two pre-season tests has been scheduled for this Saturday at 20:00 GMT+10 and will be held at Silverstone on the GP Layout. Attendance is not compulsory, but it is suggested you come and give us a hand finalizing the specs. Specs for the Mustang and Subaru will be finalized in the coming days.

Until then, look for a major announcement on Friday afternoon that will change the series landscape.

I'll hopefully be there to get some practice down although I'm debating wether I shall do the Silverstone round... It is such a pain being able to do only 1 lap before the track completely vanishes. I'll have to see how this practice goes.

Edit: Thanks to Aaroh my Lexus is handling a lot better than before and overall faster.

Last edited:
Blank#

I'll hopefully be there to get some practice down although I'm debating wether I shall do the Silverstone round... It is such a pain being able to do only 1 lap before the track completely vanishes. I'll have to see how this practice goes.

Edit: Thanks to Aaroh my Lexus is handling a lot better than before and overall faster.
It's alright mate. I couldn't imagine how annoying it would be, I'd probably get irritated after just 2 laps, but you managed quite a fair bit of laps during the improtu test session. :)👍

Awesome stuff! Thanks @Aaroh for that! :)👍

Latest Posts

Back