(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
ATCC Free Practice room up in the Community Club Lobby. Join us if you can. We will be testing at Monza and also some possible custom tracks. :)👍

ATCC Free Practice room up in the Community Club Lobby. Join us if you can. We will be testing at Monza and also some possible custom tracks. :)👍

I'm out for tea at the moment, but I should be racing tomorrow

I fixed my transfer tracks issue so if there are any good ideas for a round of ATCC I'll be happy to make the circuit!

Great to hear! I'll give your tracks a spin tomorrow! :)👍

I will need to re do Adelaide though it was quite a lot longer than it should be 👍

Exactly why I made my latest meme in the memes thread (Makes real life track, Way off scale)

@FutureF1, @Timlour, @Thomas2012, @lxmmy, @Johnny Rodger, @LITTLEBLACKO, @Pubs16, @GremlinWon, @Jordiehamz, @RESHIRAM5, @Mikey24, @Thomas__633, @twodogsgolden, @rcb929, @Wavey2014, @ItzRacing, @Harsk100, @itsLynxy

ATCC Driver's Briefing | Round 6 | Autodromo di Monza

PLD3NgxZZJSkSDwny5-fUFee7mFAqW8tdZtP4Jtnz3jwDUxVgXum05VXax2HCr1y9ge9Qz7Kxw7QBYt7HSKTsDlr_GsVV29ZIYMFDxBXwQ827AlR0wlPUy-AK3dOUhA=w521-h282-nc

Estimated Time Schedule
20:00 GMT+10 ~ Room Opens
20:20 GMT+10 ~ Qualifying Starts (10mins)
20:30 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Starts (17 Laps // 1Mandatory Pitstop)
20:55 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Concludes
21:05 GMT+10 ~ Race 2 Starts (17 Laps // 1 Mandatory Pitstop)
21:45 GMT+10 ~ Race 2 Concludes
21:55 GMT+10 ~ Support Series Race One Begins (Toyota 86GT Series) (7 Laps)
22:15 GMT+10 ~ Support Series Race Two Begins (Toyota 86GT Series) (7 Laps)

Support Series
Support Series for this round will be the Toyota 86GT Series. The series uses the Toyota 86 'Racing' '13 model. The car and specs are to be kept stock as tuning is prohibited.

Qualifying
Qualifying will take place within the room in a 10 minute session. This will set the grid for Race 1. The grid for Race 2 will be a Reverse Group Grid, determined by Race 1 Results.

Mass Disconnection
In case of a Mass DC, the race will be red flagged allowing those that DC'ed a chance to rejoin the race at the lap the race was red flagged (-1 lap).

Recovery Time
In case of any disconnect, an allotted 10 minutes of recovery time will start to help give those who disconnected a chance to rejoin before the room starts. After this time ends, the race will start/re-start no matter what.

Contact
As stated in the OP, contact of cars is allowed, as long as it is kept to a minimum and doesn't hinder the progress of the opposing car/s. Refer to the "3 Quarter Car Rule" here.

Pitlane Entry/Exit Lines
This will be monitored in both races. Failure to abide by these lines will see a Dangerous Driving penalty go your way.

-
Let's hope that wih a few key title contenders returning, we can have one of our best grids of the season, and some of the best racing with what is set to become a crucial round in the championship.

Looking forward to this race :)
Me too. I feel like the battle between the GT-R's and the Corvette's will be at the best it's been all season, with the chicanes and narrow track giving the GT-R the upper hand, but only just. :P

For group B the Merc and BMW should do well here.
The Lexus should also be up there as it tends to do well on power heavy circuits. Well it did last season, anyway. :lol:

Me too. I feel like the battle between the GT-R's and the Corvette's will be at the best it's been all season, with the chicanes and narrow track giving the GT-R the upper hand, but only just. :P

The Lexus should also be up there as it tends to do well on power heavy circuits. Well it did last season, anyway. :lol:

Should be but it's probably my tune since I cannot keep up with the BMW or Merc onthe straights, I need that DRS :lol:

I'll open a practice lobby in 20 mins so feel free to join and get some practice. I might have to go AFK in between to grab something to eat before the race starts :cheers:

I completely forgot the race was even on today :banghead: I better quickly go do some practice now! :ouch:
I got just 30mins in yesterday, which is more than what I usually get. The race lobby is usually my first time on the track.

Also, I believe @Mikey24 has finally got his GT6 fixed and will be joining us tonight!

0 practice for me so far unfortunately lol. Been focussing my little time for GTPES tomorrow, just got out of final QP. Will be quickly finding something for dinner and then I'll be in my GTR hopefully with some time to cut laps before race start lol.

Same, I been trying to connect my wheel to PCars last night and it won't work which has been a really annoying experience.

Back