(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
What a night of racing. The Temple of Speed definitely didn't disappoint. A lyt of close racing, a photo finish for second. This track really punishes mistakes, acceleration proved to be the difference, but it still didn't stop is from having some absolutely thrilling finishes. Nice job everyone!

What a night of racing. The Temple of Speed definitely didn't disappoint. A lyt of close racing, a photo finish for second. This track really punishes mistakes, acceleration proved to be the difference, but it still didn't stop is from having some absolutely thrilling finishes. Nice job everyone!

"Really punishes mistakes" Me and @Jordiehamz can definetly agree on that one.

Great racing everyone despite having the slower car out of the benz and I the Lexus seemed to be a lot stable throughout the corners there for being a lot easier to drive consistently until I spun out of course.. Overall I had some amazing battles with Jordie that had me on edge.

If @lxmmy was there I know he would of won both races with Jordie in second since he would have his slipstream.

Edit: @NW48 I checked the championship standings for after round 5 shouldn't lxmmy have 156 points and shouldn't I be on 122 points unless my calculations are completely wrong?

Last edited:
Brilliant is one of many words that can describe this morning for me. Things ran pretty well despite never setting a sub-1:52 before I entered the lobby. Somehow, I was able to snatch pole by 2 tenths with a lap that I was very proud of. Going into the race, I bogged down on the start and lost massive amounts of time to @ItzRacing and Mikey_2412(I dunno if he has a GTP anymore). From then on, I was basically playing catchup. I'd pass one of them only to lose it in the next corner. Definitely one of the best battles I've had in my online racing career. I made some pretty sloppy mistakes as I was still finding the limits of my braking capabilities and even picked up engine damage at one point. Finally, with 2 laps to go, I passed Itz for the lead and barely won.

Race 2 was a very different story. Starting down in 6th, I was able to make a really good start and jump my way up into second. I waited until lap 5 and finally got passed Itz. I never looked back.

If someone told me a few months ago that one of my best races of my career would be a 17 lap sprint around Monza, I would have never believed them. Yet here we are. Epic series. Epic Racing. To the next Round!

"Really punishes mistakes" Me and @Jordiehamz can definetly agree on that one.

Great racing everyone despite having the slower car out of the benz and I the Lexus seemed to be a lot stable throughout the corners there for being a lot easier to drive consistently until I spun out of course.. Overall I had some amazing battles with Jordie that had me on edge.

If @lxmmy was there I know he would of won both races with Jordie in second since he would have his slipstream.

Edit: @NW48 I checked the championship standings for after round 5 shouldn't lxmmy have 156 points and shouldn't I be on 122 points unless my calculations are completely wrong?

I definitely had the advantage in the merc this round but I totally squandered it :lol:. I got some great laps down in quali but just couldn't be as consistent as @Thomas2012 which showed some great pace and had great battles and traded blows on the first 10 laps! Can't wait for next round

Will there be a race report? I'd love to hear a bit more from the battles in Group A! Also any ideas for the next round?

Will there be a race report? I'd love to hear a bit more from the battles in Group A! Also any ideas for the next round?
I don't have the time to do race reports, but next season, which will be held over November-December, I will be able to, mainly due to the holdiays being on.

Next round is not this upcoming Saturday, but the Saturday next. It will be a Course Maker track, I am currently finalising the track selection that will be put up for voting.

My results must be wrong then. My calculations shouldn't be wrong as they are all done through computer calculations. If you could provide me with the Group B results throughout the season, I'll redo them and see what's up

My results must be wrong then. My calculations shouldn't be wrong as they are all done through computer calculations. If you could provide me with the Group B results throughout the season, I'll redo them and see what's up

I'm not to fussed about points 👍 just thought I'd point out an error that may just be me, I can make a small excel with all the results so if you need it I'll PM you

If this race is in this Saturday, then I won't participate in there because I'll be busy with another stuff.

There isn't one till next week. 👍

Oh good I can try my attempts at improving the Lexus, I feel like a McLaren Honda on the straights haha. I know I've been asking a lot but any idea yet on the track? Sorry if it's annoying I'm just interested :P

Oh good I can try my attempts at improving the Lexus, I feel like a McLaren Honda on the straights haha. I know I've been asking a lot but any idea yet on the track? Sorry if it's annoying I'm just interested :P
No idea. Been a bit busy of late. And also distracted by The Last of Us. Yeah, I finally got around to finding a copy of that to play and it's the best game I've played since Fallout 3.

No idea. Been a bit busy of late. And also distracted by The Last of Us. Yeah, I finally got around to finding a copy of that to play and it's the best game I've played since Fallout 3.

I have a copy of the Last of Us on my PS3 and I can't even complete the first mission since my PS3 bugs out and creates a game breaking glitch :/

If someone is able to provide me with the results for both Monza races, that would be great as I currently cannot access them in GT6 for some reason.

If someone is able to provide me with the results for both Monza races, that would be great as I currently cannot access them in GT6 for some reason.

I saved both races so I can provide the results but I won't be able to get the results until an hour or so is that okay? Unless someone else can post them earlier 👍

Back