(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
A quick calculation makes the gap after this round between the two Group A title contenders (@NW48 & @FutureF1) 28 pts. So, that all but ends the title race this season for Group A, unless @NW48 fails to score more than 4 points next round. Which is possible (but unlikely unless disaster strikes) as there is just one race next round.

A quick calculation makes the gap after this round between the two Group A title contenders (@NW48 & @FutureF1) 28 pts. So, that all but ends the title race this season for Group A, unless @NW48 fails to score more than 4 points next round. Which is possible (but unlikely unless disaster strikes) as there is just one race next round.

So I was wrong about group B points my bad! I've been thinking every race has been running by the wait.

Edit: checking something, I'll just PM you NW to check

So I was wrong about group B points my bad! I've been thinking every race has been running by the wait.

Edit: checking something, I'll just PM you NW to check
I would usually do a recount before this round gone, but due to school, I never got a chance, unfortunately. It'll be done though before next round.

So sorry I couldn't race, and if Bathurst is on next week I won't be able to Join that either :scared:. I've had a crazy season 2 :P.

So sorry I couldn't race, and if Bathurst is on next week I won't be able to Join that either :scared:. I've had a crazy season 2 :P.
Bathurst won't be next week. I'll be busy then with friends as a late birthday thing and I think before a race of that size, we do need a bit of a break. So we'll be finishing on Halloween, of all nights.

I didn't mean exactly to withdraw from the series, but I won't be able to do for the rest of the season. Maybe in next season. But my situation may change depending of the number of drivers of each race.

By any chance we can start the race an hour earlier as normal?
No.

-
If anyone has all results, please send them to me via GTP PM so I can do points. I just don't have the time to start up my PS3 and GT6 and go through 15+ races worth of replays. If I can't, then the points won't be checked over again until after the final round.

No.

-
If anyone has all results, please send them to me via GTP PM so I can do points. I just don't have the time to start up my PS3 and GT6 and go through 15+ races worth of replays. If I can't, then the points won't be checked over again until after the final round.

I've been at every race so far but I've only been able to save very few due to problems. Would you like me to send in those results? I know in one or two of the races I saved I'm missing one person I think. I can probably memorise the top 3 of every group B race though if that's any help.

I've been at every race so far but I've only been able to save very few due to problems. Would you like me to send in those results? I know in one or two of the races I saved I'm missing one person I think. I can probably memorise the top 3 of every group B race though if that's any help.
I'd only need Group B as that's the only one that I'd need to revise as Group A is perfect. But if you can get me the results you already have, I can easily get most of the points done that way.

I'd only need Group B as that's the only one that I'd need to revise as Group A is perfect. But if you can get me the results you already have, I can easily get most of the points done that way.

Alrighty! I'll have to edit this post as I double check them so I'll confirm them when ready. 👍

Tokyo Race 1:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
GremlinOne
Cyan-yoshi5

Tokyo Race 2:
Thomas2012
lxmmy
GremlinOne
Cyan-yoshi5

Midfield Race 1:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
Jordiehamz

Midfield Race 2

lxmmy
Thomas2012
JordieHamz

Indy Race 1:

lxmmy
Thomas2012
Missing

Indy Race 2

lxmmy
Thomas2012
Missing

Rome Race 1:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
Jordiehamz

Rome Race 2:
lxmmy
Jordiehamz
Thomas2012

Silverstone Race 1:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
-

Silverstone Race 2:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
-

Monza Race 1
Thomas2012
Jordiehamz

Monza Race 2
Thomas2012
Jordiehamz

"Eiffel" Race 1: (Ascari)
lxmmy
Thomas2012

"Eiffel" Race 2: (Apricot Hill) :ouch:
Thomas2012
lxmmy

NOTE I will rego over this to confirm since names are obviously missing. I'm not currently on so expect this in a few hours or tomorrow so this isn't 100% correct as of now!

Edit: Despite all my time on GT I still cannot remember a pretty obvious track, thanks for the corrections NW!

@NW48 Sadly I'm missing a few names still mainly from the Indy and Midfield round but this is what I have gotten so far and what is there currently is correct 👍

Last edited:
Alrighty! I'll have to edit this post as I double check them so I'll confirm them when ready. 👍

Tokyo Race 1:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
GremlinOne
Cyan-yoshi5

Tokyo Race 2:
Thomas2012
lxmmy
GremlinOne
Cyan-yoshi5

Midfield Race 1:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
Missing

Midfield Race 2

lxmmy
Thomas2012
Missing

Indy Race 1:

lxmmy
Thomas2012
Missing

Indy Race 2

lxmmy
Thomas2012
Missing

Rome Race 1:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
Jordiehamz

Rome Race 2:
lxmmy
Jordiehamz
Thomas2012

Silverstone Race 1:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
-

Silverstone Race 2:
lxmmy
Thomas2012
-

Monza Race 1
Thomas2012
Jordiehamz

Monza Race 2
Thomas2012
Jordiehamz

"Eiffel" Race 1: (Ascari)
lxmmy
Thomas2012

"Eiffel" Race 2: (Apricot Hill) :ouch:
Thomas2012
lxmmy

NOTE I will rego over this to confirm since names are obviously missing. I'm not currently on so expect this in a few hours or tomorrow so this isn't 100% correct as of now!

Edit: Despite all my time on GT I still cannot remember a pretty obvious track, thanks for the corrections NW!

@NW48 Sadly I'm missing a few names still mainly from the Indy and Midfield round but this is what I have gotten so far and what is there currently is correct 👍

I was definitely there for midfield :). I don't think I was at indy though.

Is there a confirmed time length of the final race on Saturday? Also I may be jumping the gun a lot but will there be a Season 3 on GT6 or will there be a wait till GTSport? I'm too hyped for it currently haha

Is there a confirmed time length of the final race on Saturday? Also I may be jumping the gun a lot but will there be a Season 3 on GT6 or will there be a wait till GTSport? I'm too hyped for it currently haha
The third season will be happening on GT6. Confirmed race length will be an hour, but it will follow a 5 lap sprint as a warm up.

Just hopping in to say good luck to all the racers in the ATCC Series this weekend 👍

I was part of ATCC in Season 1 and looks like ATCC is still running strong in Season 2! Well Done to everyone here and especially to the man who runs it @NW48 Great job buddy! Been keeping an eye on this series!

- Ph1sh

So keen for the hour race! This will be my first enduro length race so it'll be good to see how I go in the longer races :). And to @thomas I was definately 3rd for both as I remember spinning in both races :lol:.

Alright I updated the results for it with your name, I think Reshi was there too but not sure if anybody else....

Oh and as Ph1sher was saying I'd like to thank @NW48 and everybody who has raced for making my first online championship season to be a great one :cheers:

Just hopping in to say good luck to all the racers in the ATCC Series this weekend 👍

I was part of ATCC in Season 1 and looks like ATCC is still running strong in Season 2! Well Done to everyone here and especially to the man who runs it @NW48 Great job buddy! Been keeping an eye on this series!

- Ph1sh
Thanks Ph1sher for the wrap! :)👍 Shame you can't be here racing with us, Season 1 was a lot of fun with you involved! :) It's fantastic to see you still follow the championship and still rate it very highly. Thanks again, mate! :cheers:

Back